Pinside_archive_84_21371 (resized).jpg
Pinside_forum_7930847_0 (resized).jpg
Pinside_forum_7961451_3722489 (resized).jpg
Pinside_forum_7933786_0 (resized).jpg
DSCN9287 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240405-005315.png
EA70E31E-2F5E-4442-AD6A-52E3EE9F0EE4 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

11 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 10,727 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 215.
#1151 5 years ago

Wow !! An Ali sold on Ebay for $4,075.00 + $1,500.00 shipping.

Total: $5,575.00

I did not know Ali's were in that kind of demand.

Screen Shot 2019-03-01 at 9.30.47 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-03-01 at 9.30.47 PM (resized).png

#1152 5 years ago
Quoted from Thrillhouse:

The end of the trough guide is forked. Shim the top fork up a bit and the ball will roll back into the shooter lane. This will also change the angle that the ball exits on and help stop the bang backs.

The forward piece of sheet metal that is the forward part of the chute rides on top of forked trough guide. It looks like I will need to remove material from forward piece to allow for shimming the fork. Am I reading you correctly?

#1153 5 years ago

I don't think you need to cut anything. When I had the issue on my Big Game I slipped a washer under the top fork and screwed it back down. It bent itself into the correct position not allowing a flat spot for the ball to come to rest on. I'll grab a pick later tonite.

#1154 5 years ago
Quoted from hocuslocus:

2. random resets, maybe once every 30-40 games. It's identical to when the slam tilt switch is pushed. thinking momentary loss of 5v on the board or the slam tilt is getting triggered somehow? I hate these intermittent issues, such a pain in the ass. The game was unplayable when I got it, so I have no idea if this issue was pre-existing.

Repin MPU J4 if you haven't already, unless it's happening during a game. If it happens during the game, there could be a shorted diode in the switch matrix somewhere.

#1155 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

[quoted image]

Well, it’s hard to find that title in good condition... just like all Sterns these days. I sold a nice one last year for a price I could not turn down, then immediately bought another broken one two weeks later. Crazy thing is that is sat on Craigslist for a month and no one bought it.

I don’t think the game is worth anywhere close to what that one sold, but I could say exactly the same about Seawitch or Catacomb.

#1156 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

[quoted image]

Some non pinhead probably bought it because they’re a fan of Muhammad Ali. Someone on the east coast had a beautiful Ali st the York show last year and couldn’t sell it for $2,000. It’s probably the same seller and he got lucky on EBay

#1157 5 years ago

I have a stern stars set to 50 cent play. The coin mechs don't count together, you have to put both coins in the same mech. Is there a good way to overcome this like putting a jumper between the wires so both sides coin up, or is it better to have one coin signal for both sides or something?

#1158 5 years ago

I was playing my Galaxy last night and solenoids would fire at random while playing. Is this because of the diodes? I swapped the boards with all Alltek and it did not fix the problem.

#1159 5 years ago

Ali is selling like the old Bally KISS pins.

#1160 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

"Should be" or "are"? Where can I get them?
I have n Alltek's in right now but if I can get my factory MPU up and running a free play ROM would be nice.

I posted "should be" because I'm not certain if Scott Charles got them all. I believe he did. PM me with your email address, and I can send the file.

#1161 5 years ago

Is there anyone who sells new complete harnesses for Big Game? Have one that's hacked up around the MPU and power sections.

#1162 5 years ago
Quoted from dothedoo:

Repin MPU J4 if you haven't already, unless it's happening during a game. If it happens during the game, there could be a shorted diode in the switch matrix somewhere.

it's only happening during gameplay which leads me to think, it due to vibration. I read on pin wiki, that coils can produce RF and possibly give you phantom switch hits.

I replaced all the diodes on the slam tilts and all the caps on applicable switches were replaced as well. (I haven't seen the issue come back yet, but its so rare). The game is going on location so I try to get issues like this ironed out beforehand, if it was home use I probably wouldn't worry about it.

All connectors have been re-pinned and boards have new headers. All boards are original, with the exception of the rectifier which came from Weebly. The lamp board is a bally (Pretty sure that was also changed out at some point as well.).

#1163 5 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

Is there anyone who sells new complete harnesses for Big Game? Have one that's hacked up around the MPU and power sections.

Which harness do you need? Are you looking for the displays part of the harness or are you looking for the play field part of the harness?

Shawn, at Third Coast Pinball, has been busy making play field and displays harnesses for Star Gazer and Quicksilver.

The Star Gazer displays harness works fine in Big Game. I don't know if he has tooled up to make a Big Game Play field harness. But you can contact him here.

https://pinside.com/pinball/biz/directory/1180-third-coast-pinball

Which part of yours is hacked up? Got any pics?

It might be that he could make up a partial harness for different connectors and then you would have to wire it up to your play field.

#1164 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Which harness do you need? Are you looking for the displays part of the harness or are you looking for the play field part of the harness?
Shawn, at Third Coast Pinball, has been busy making play field and displays harnesses for Star Gazer and Quicksilver.
The Star Gazer displays harness works fine in Big Game. I don't know if he has tooled up to make a Big Game Play field harness. But you can contact him here.
https://pinside.com/pinball/biz/directory/1180-third-coast-pinball
Which part of yours is hacked up? Got any pics?

No pictures at the moment, but it's mainly the connectors going to the MPU and power board that have been mangled.

#1165 5 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

No pictures at the moment, but it's mainly the connectors going to the MPU and power board that have been mangled.

Pics would help.

#1166 5 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

Just rebuild the connectors will be much easier. If a wire is too short , solder and heatshrink a extension on it.
I've bought many games with connectors missing and wires soldered to the boards or electric taped together. Was easier to repair original or you might have to remove and desolder the whole harness off the playfield.

#1167 5 years ago

Plus a new harness is expensive connectors are very cheap.

#1168 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Hot Hand Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “For sale: A classic Stern 1979 "Hot Hand" pinball machine. This is a fun, family game with a card playing theme. A solid state machine, it is in 100% working condition, which makes...”
2019-03-02
Jarrettsville, MD
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 123 times

#1169 5 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Just rebuild the connectors will be much easier. If a wire is too short , solder and heatshrink a extension on it.
I've bought many games with connectors missing and wires soldered to the boards or electric taped together. Was easier to repair original or you might have to remove and desolder the whole harness off the playfield.

I've explored that option and I'd rather buy new.

#1170 5 years ago
Quoted from hocuslocus:

it's only happening during gameplay which leads me to think, it due to vibration. I read on pin wiki, that coils can produce RF and possibly give you phantom switch hits.
I replaced all the diodes on the slam tilts and all the caps on applicable switches were replaced as well. (I haven't seen the issue come back yet, but its so rare). The game is going on location so I try to get issues like this ironed out beforehand, if it was home use I probably wouldn't worry about it.
All connectors have been re-pinned and boards have new headers. All boards are original, with the exception of the rectifier which came from Weebly. The lamp board is a bally (Pretty sure that was also changed out at some point as well.).

These days I replace all switch capacitors and diodes, plus the switches themselves as most of them have had their contact flashing destroyed over the years. A bad switch cap can wreak havoc on the switch matrix, so you are better off just replacing all of them. Regarding your reset issue, if you have ruled out the slam tilts, then be sure to check your flipper diodes. I have seen cracked flipper diodes reset classic Bally/Stern on several occasions.

Once you do all the necessary work, these old classic Sterns will hold up great on location. I have found that a refurbished classic Bally/Stern is much more reliable than the newer stuff.

#1171 5 years ago

Joined the club ... She's a stunner. Now to find a Quicksilver in similar condition

IMG_20190301_123133 (resized).jpgIMG_20190301_123133 (resized).jpgIMG_20190301_123116 (resized).jpgIMG_20190301_123116 (resized).jpgIMG_20190301_123301 (resized).jpgIMG_20190301_123301 (resized).jpgIMG_20190301_123455 (resized).jpgIMG_20190301_123455 (resized).jpg
#1172 5 years ago
Quoted from BrianBannon:

plus the switches themselves as most of them have had their contact flashing destroyed over the years.

Do you think the metal strips of the switches get fatigued over the years of playing action and then cease to flex correctly? The best examples I can think of are the slingshot switches.

#1173 5 years ago
Quoted from TheJerol:

Joined the club ... She's a stunner. Now to find a Quicksilver in similar condition [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

There are two exceptional Seawitches for sale, also a Nine Ball and a Flight 2000 if you are getting into the classic Sterns. You will pay but they are nice.

#1174 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Do you think the metal strips of the switches get fatigued over the years of playing action and then cease to flex correctly? The best examples I can think of are the slingshot switches.

Hard to say. Sometimes switches have been adjusted so many times that they can look like a crinkled potato chip. By the time I get to one of them, I don't know if their current state was gameplay related or because of all the adjustments. I think a good test to see if the switch tension is gone is how long the switch will hold an adjustment.

Kind of odd, but I haven't seen this switch fatigue issue so much on classic Sterns, but I did see it on Avengers and TNA slingshots. In both cases, the leaf switches were bent back due to gameplay.

#1175 5 years ago

Making progress....

IMG_2178 (resized).jpgIMG_2178 (resized).jpg
#1176 5 years ago

I know one thing for certain, I will never restore another purple pinball machine.... getting this color even close to where I wanted it has been a HUGE pain. Many attempts at tinting, several different paint shops scanning colors, mixing/tinting colors etc. It's not exactly what I wanted, but it's pretty good. Purple is a very difficult color to work with.... In the end, this is a custom Sherwin Williams Magenta/White semi gloss mix with a touch of blue added & clear coat added some depth & darkened it a hair. Purple is tricky because it looks so different in different lighting... & from all the pics of Draculas I looked at they vary wildly on original color. The original color under the rails on this machine was a bit more reddish plum than this purple, but when I sanded the purple on the backbox the color was more purple & less reddish.... I don't think this color is exactly the way the majority of Dracula's came out of Stern, but I think it's sharp & probably a better looking color than the original. I'm not a 100% stickler for originality, so this is what I went with due to personal preference.

Pinball Pimp Stencils, excellent quality as usual.

IMG_2189 (resized).jpgIMG_2189 (resized).jpgIMG_2191 (resized).jpgIMG_2191 (resized).jpg
#1177 5 years ago
Quoted from WeatherbyMAG:

I know one thing for certain, I will never restore another purple pinball machine.... getting this color even close to where I wanted it has been a HUGE pain. Many attempts at tinting, several different paint shops scanning colors, mixing/tinting colors etc. It's not exactly what I wanted, but it's pretty good. Purple is a very difficult color to work with.... In the end, this is a custom Sherwin Williams Magenta/White semi gloss mix with a touch of blue added & clear coat added some depth & darkened it a hair. Purple is tricky because it looks so different in different lighting... & from all the pics of Draculas I looked at they vary wildly on original color. The original color under the rails on this machine was a bit more reddish plum than this purple, but when I sanded the purple on the backbox the color was more purple & less reddish.... I don't think this color is exactly the way the majority of Dracula's came out of Stern, but I think it's sharp & probably a better looking color than the original. I'm not a 100% stickler for originality, so this is what I went with due to personal preference.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I like that shade of purple. Don't know what it is exactly about it, but I like it!

#1178 5 years ago
Quoted from WeatherbyMAG:

[quoted image][quoted image]

It looks very nice, IMO. It will look good in any lineup. And as you are slapping the ball around that beautiful play field you are working up you won’t even notice.

#1179 5 years ago

Hi all, I'm currently working on a project/restore of a Flash Gordon (not a Stern, I know) that I traded for so don't have a lot of documentation or pics of what the PF looked like before it was stripped.

So I have a couple questions I'm hoping you can answer:

1. Where should the brass plastic holder posts be used vs the chrome ones? And where are those screws without threading near the top (2 shown in the middle of the pic) used?
Screws (resized).JPGScrews (resized).JPG

2. Anyone know where I can get replacements for these tired/broken posts?
Posts (resized).JPGPosts (resized).JPG

3. What can I do with these ramps that have some rust spotting on them? Is it possible to sand out the blemishes and then re-polish?
ramp (resized).JPGramp (resized).JPG

Thanks for any advice. I promise to post something about my Big Game or Stargazer next.

#1180 5 years ago

I have some project sterns to sell:
Big Game: Complete game, decent backglass (some red flaking) and cabinet, Playfield has lots of planking and wear. $500
Stars: Decent backglass and playfield, cabinet has been painted a solid blue, boards are missing; otherwise complete $500
Nineball: Decent backglass and cabinet, playfield has typical wear in ball rack inserts, boards are missing. $1200 SOLD
Magic: decent cabinet and playfield. Backglass is flaky. Complete, boots and plays. Good plastics. Lite project $600 SOLD
Located in southern MN. Preference to a buyer that will take the lot.
PM for pics and questions.

#1181 5 years ago
Quoted from brenna98:

Big Game: Complete game, decent backglass (some red flaking) and cabinet, Playfield has lots of planking and wear. $500
Stars: Decent backglass and playfield, cabinet has been painted a solid blue, boards are missing; otherwise complete $500
Nineball: Decent backglass and cabinet, playfield has typical wear in ball rack inserts, boards are missing. $1200

Damn wish you were closer. You going to allentown

#1182 5 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:Hi all, I'm currently working on a project/restore of a Flash Gordon (not a Stern, I know) that I traded for so don't have a lot of documentation or pics of what the PF looked like before it was stripped.
So I have a couple questions I'm hoping you can answer:
1. Where should the brass plastic holder posts be used vs the chrome ones? And where are those screws without threading near the top (2 shown in the middle of the pic) used?
[quoted image]
2. Anyone know where I can get replacements for these tired/broken posts?
[quoted image]
3. What can I do with these ramps that have some rust spotting on them? Is it possible to sand out the blemishes and then re-polish?
[quoted image]
Thanks for any advice. I promise to post something about my Big Game or Stargazer next.

If the brass posts and the chrome posts are the same length and both are threaded for screw on acorn nuts I don't think it will matter. If they are different lengths then the the shorter ones will go with shorter posts.

The two countersunk head wood screws are going to go where you can see a depression on the lower side of the play field where they will fit. Maybe they are screws to hold the rails on to the play field

83886f26ccabbff18c77d23703463ba23575a120 (resized).jpg83886f26ccabbff18c77d23703463ba23575a120 (resized).jpg

You can get these posts at Pinball Resource. Or pinball life. Or Marco.

https://www.pinballlife.com/search.html?Search=post

03e039637f0c50fba3e5e07854d1b73b3413ac52 (resized).jpg03e039637f0c50fba3e5e07854d1b73b3413ac52 (resized).jpg

People laugh, but they have not tried it. You can buy some Evapo rust for $10.00 a gallon. Or you can get some molasses at the grocery store for about $4.00. Mix a couple of ounces to a gallon of water and let it soak for 2-3 days. The rust will be gone. Lightly scrub with some Scotchbrite.

You can keep your mix in a gallon jug and keep reusing it. And you can get some chrome polish and maybe you can wax it and it will stay good for awhile.

Unlike the rust removers you buy, molasses is not harmful to the environment. And for some people it is great on pancakes.

Screen Shot 2019-03-04 at 2.25.01 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-03-04 at 2.25.01 PM (resized).png

5f7b57f49a58f6c99aab815ed397faa0731bb230 (resized).jpg5f7b57f49a58f6c99aab815ed397faa0731bb230 (resized).jpg

#1183 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

If the brass posts and the chrome posts are the same length and both are threaded for screw on acorn nuts I don't think it will matter. If they are different lengths then the the shorter ones will go with shorter posts.
The two countersunk head wood screws are going to go where you can see a depression on the lower side of the play field where they will fit. Maybe they are screws to hold the rails on to the play field
[quoted image]
You can get these posts at Pinball Resource. Or pinball life. Or Marco.
https://www.pinballlife.com/search.html?Search=post
[quoted image]
People laugh, but they have not tried it. You can buy some Evapo rust for $10.00 a gallon. Or you can get some molasses at the grocery store for about $4.00. Mix a couple of ounces to a gallon of water and let it soak for 2-3 days. The rust will be gone. Lightly scrub with some Scotchbrite.
You can keep your mix in a gallon jug and keep reusing it. And you can get some chrome polish and maybe you can wax it and it will stay good for awhile.
Unlike the rust removers you buy, molasses is not harmful to the environment. And for some people it is great on pancakes.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Awesome thanks!

I assume the molasses needs to be warm enough to mix properly (I live in Canada, it was -30c here this morning)?

So you're suggesting scotchpad so basically giving up the shiny chrome (orig) appearance and trying for a grained one instead?

#1184 5 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Awesome thanks!
I assume the molasses needs to be warm enough to mix properly (I live in Canada, it was -30c here this morning)?
So you're suggesting scotchpad so basically giving up the shiny chrome (orig) appearance and trying for a grained one instead?

Try the molasses, or whatever first. The rust may just wash off with a terry cloth towel.

I'm am really sorry about the cold you guys up north are having to deal with. LAst night, it got down to zero where I am. I feel your pain. That said, I assume you have your house furnace going all of the time. Put some hot water in a a container and spoon a couple or three table spoons of molasses into the hot water. It will mix fast.

One thing I forgot to tell you: Molasses is food. It gets moldy. And stinky. I have a PVC tube I soak pinball legs in. It sits outside. In the summer, the flies and bugs are attracted to the sugar content. They fly in, get trapped and die. It gets rank. When the water evaporates just add more water.

Here is a vise I soaked for 10 days.

Screen Shot 2019-03-04 at 6.15.07 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-03-04 at 6.15.07 PM (resized).png

Fresh mix.

IMG_9890 (resized).JPGIMG_9890 (resized).JPG

Moldy mix

IMG_9975 (resized).JPGIMG_9975 (resized).JPG

Before and after

Screen Shot 2019-03-04 at 6.21.06 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-03-04 at 6.21.06 PM (resized).png

For your ramp you might find some vinegar will work just as well.

#1185 5 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

The brass posts are for the shorter 1 1\16 posts and the chrome for the larger 1 3/16. As to where each actually go you may want to try posting in the bally/stern 2518 thread or if there is a fan club for Flash Gordon you may try there.

#1186 5 years ago

Pretty much done with this thing. Turned out pretty nice.

I’m starting to see it chuckwart’s way. Game seems really easy. Just got 1.6 and two multiballs in one game.

Might be post-rippin’ time!!!

Anybody else find this one to be kind of easy? I have it on three ball and steep and I already opened up the outlanes as much as possible. I’m used to these old sterns being mean.
5F245214-84A6-42C7-8325-43356265D6D6 (resized).jpeg5F245214-84A6-42C7-8325-43356265D6D6 (resized).jpeg676698F9-E7CA-407A-9214-CCFFB5B452A6 (resized).jpeg676698F9-E7CA-407A-9214-CCFFB5B452A6 (resized).jpeg879D8DDC-17CC-4138-89ED-BA6AA39307D3 (resized).jpeg879D8DDC-17CC-4138-89ED-BA6AA39307D3 (resized).jpeg9E04EDF2-E436-4A50-8443-A080DBCE48D1 (resized).jpeg9E04EDF2-E436-4A50-8443-A080DBCE48D1 (resized).jpegD89A10D2-1784-4262-88D7-1041150A916E (resized).jpegD89A10D2-1784-4262-88D7-1041150A916E (resized).jpegFACDD613-C8F5-4C66-9B27-1251F23CA940 (resized).jpegFACDD613-C8F5-4C66-9B27-1251F23CA940 (resized).jpeg

#1187 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I’m starting to see it chuckwart’s way. Game seems really easy. Just got 1.6 and two multiballs in one game.
Anybody else find this one to be kind of easy? I have it on three ball and steep and I already opened up the outlanes as much as possible. I’m used to these old sterns being mean.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice !

#1188 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Haha. Do it! Posts don’t last long in most of my games. This one they didn’t even last one ball.

Same with Stars. But those might go back in if I put it to 3 ball. I need more time on it though.

#1189 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I'm now in the camp that if it is too steep you won't get any side to side motion and that makes it easier. I have a Stars set on probably 5/5.5 degrees with the outlanes opened up, and it is pretty tough.

#1190 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Haha. Do it! Posts don’t last long in most of my games. This one they didn’t even last one ball.
Same with Stars. But those might go back in if I put it to 3 ball. I need more time on it though.

You are post-ripping Stars?!

Now I KNOW you are insane!

Put it on 3 ball, move the posts (not remove them) so the outlanes are open and you have a great playing game. Certainly doesn't need the post-ripping treatment. I've owned like 4 stars and I can say that with confidence.

I'll let you know how the Flight 2K mod works out. I'm gonna go no rubbers first and if it's still too easy I'll take 'em out.

I also may make it a little less steep as suggested. I just like games to play steep and fast but I also agree it can make it easier - less side to side and easier to trap.

#1191 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I also may make it a little less steep as suggested. I just like games to play steep and fast but I also agree it can make it easier - less side to side and easier to trap.

Yeah too steep can be bad. This Stars I have has two short legs on the front. Too steep. Not that it’s too easy, but the shots aren’t right. Even with rebuilt flippers the ball doesn’t get back to the top of the playfield easily through the spinners.

#1192 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You are post-ripping Stars?!
Now I KNOW you are insane!
Put it on 3 ball, move the posts (not remove them) so the outlanes are open and you have a great playing game. Certainly doesn't need the post-ripping treatment. I've owned like 4 stars and I can say that with confidence.
I'll let you know how the Flight 2K mod works out. I'm gonna go no rubbers first and if it's still too easy I'll take 'em out.

He is a crazy person .

I do love me some fast old Stern and Bally machines, my Magic is set at 6 degrees or so and for a long time I had the outlanes opened up completely. I put them back in for Pincinnati last year, but I'm thinking it is time for them to come back out.

#1193 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Local posted a Facebook pic of a folded up Nine Ball he had just picked, had multiple offers for 2500ish just off that.
Personally I'd like a Catacomb
Edit: it hadn't been cleaned in years but was in good condition

I would bet you watched a pretty nice Catacomb go by eBay here in Minnesota. A pinball flipper friend of mine found that, paid 50 bucks for it and $50 for a Dracula I ended up with. I tried to buy that off him in the worst way but no dice, all I did was strengthen his resolve to see what it would auction for. Ended out at $3500ish. He mailed it to somebody in California, so that cat has $4G's into one. If that helps in pricing I don't know, I think I just wrote that a Catacomb costs between 50 bucks and $4 Grand.

#1194 5 years ago
Quoted from brenna98:

Nineball: Decent backglass and cabinet, playfield has typical wear in ball rack inserts, boards are missing. $1200 SOLD
Magic: decent cabinet and playfield. Backglass is flaky. Complete, boots and plays. Good plastics. Lite project $600 SOLD

It seems you have 2 left a Stars and Big Game, If you can get them up close to the Twin Cities (I am actually in Stillwater) I would buy them off you, send me some pics and you will have an easy deal. Thanks, Tim Hoppe, Stillwater, MN

#1195 5 years ago

I am 98% sure the F2k at PAPA has the posts removed as well... I'm trying to remember if the ones above the red circle are removed as well to make it borderline psychotic, or just rubber removed to make it generally unhinged...

I'll take a look next time I'm there if I remember. (and because I want to confirm mine is set the same - Posts removed, above red circles at conservative)

#1196 5 years ago

If anyone has interest in my lightning I can provide pics of the work that went into it etc.

BBE0D1EF-13D0-4A0D-809B-3527C2FC4FEF (resized).jpegBBE0D1EF-13D0-4A0D-809B-3527C2FC4FEF (resized).jpeg
#1197 5 years ago
Quoted from statictrance:

I am 98% sure the F2k at PAPA has the posts removed as well... )

Ha I actually checked their gameplay video for reference. It DOES have the posts, but that doesn't mean they weren't removed for PAPA/Pinburgh. In fact I played that game in the finals on stage at Pinburgh 2017 and got my ass kicked (first time I'd played it). It's all a painful blur but the game sure didn't seem easy.

#1198 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

molasses is not harmful to the environment. And for some people it is great on pancakes.

...and vanilla ice cream!

#1199 5 years ago
Quoted from brenna98:

have some project sterns to sell:

All are now SOLD

#1200 5 years ago
Quoted from brenna98:

All are now SOLD

In 24 hours ?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Boards
Troxel Repair

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 189.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Boston, MA
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 45.00
Pinball Machine
Wall To Wall Pinball

3,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Malboro, NJ
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 859.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 169.00
$ 42.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 12.00
$ 189.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 10.00
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 319.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 959.00
$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Boston, MA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Jeffersonville, IN
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 10,727 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 215.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-1980-sterns-quicksilver-stargazer-seawitch/page/24?hl=gott_lieb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.