229391849964f82d3332d2d885e9b99981792afa (resized).jpg
Pinside_forum_6864620_0 (resized).jpg
20240412_202742 (resized).jpg
20240412_202714 (resized).jpg
Pinside_archive_84_21371 (resized).jpg
Pinside_forum_7930847_0 (resized).jpg
Pinside_forum_7961451_3722489 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

11 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 10,741 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 215.
#651 5 years ago

Put the board back in Stars and confirmed the drop resets are not working, no chimes either but pop, slings and flippers work fine

#652 5 years ago
Quoted from SteveF-Detroit:

Put the board back in Stars and confirmed the drop resets are not working, no chimes either but pop, slings and flippers work fine

With the limited info, it looks like there's a breakdown in the signal on the solenoid driver board from pin 4 of connector J4 to leg 21 of the 74L154 chip. That signal is used when selecting chimes and the drop target reset solenoids.
It could be corrosion on that pin causing poor connectivity, a cracked solder joint on the back of the board where that pin is, damage to that trace signal running to the 74L154 or the 74L154 chip itself. If you have a multi-meter or logic probe we can further diagnose it but it's better done in the tech subforum if you want to follow up.

#653 5 years ago

Hey all - Quick question on this Split Second I'm working on. So the good news is - It was up and working when I got it so now I'm just cleaning it up and working out the kinks. One thing I'm trying to confirm - when I have 2 balls locked up top, and I hit one of the 5 target bank the speech board starts saying 'Hurry, Hurry, Hurry' over and over again. I just wanted to know if that's correct, cause then getting additional (all 5? I swear I had a ball kick with only 4 down...) unlocks one for 2 ball multi ball so it makes sense - but the way it says it over and over makes it sound like a glitch. (then again, it's early 80s speech, so). The only one I'd played before was at Papa, and I don't think it has a working speech board - so I was hoping to make sure that sound was correct.

MB rules for this game are nuts, BTW... either hit the loop for top speed to light inlanes to release balls, complete the 5 bank 4 times to light the lights, make the top targets fast releases one ball, etc... and I may be missing a scenario there. Also - I didn't see anything in the manual - any scoring bonus to having 2-3 balls in play?

Picture included for the hell of it - someone asked to see progress, but it went from just in to up and running, so here it is. Next up is a full tear down/clean and wax, re-rubber, and touch up along the bottom of the glass. There's more paint loss on the playfield than I'd like to see, but I should at least be able to protect it and keep it in mind for a touch up/clear somewhere down the line.

SplitSec.jpgSplitSec.jpg
#654 5 years ago
Quoted from statictrance:

Hey all - Quick question on this Split Second I'm working on. So the good news is - It was up and working when I got it so now I'm just cleaning it up and working out the kinks. One thing I'm trying to confirm - when I have 2 balls locked up top, and I hit one of the 5 target bank the speech board starts saying 'Hurry, Hurry, Hurry' over and over again. I just wanted to know if that's correct, cause then getting additional (all 5? I swear I had a ball kick with only 4 down...) unlocks one for 2 ball multi ball so it makes sense - but the way it says it over and over makes it sound like a glitch. (then again, it's early 80s speech, so). The only one I'd played before was at Papa, and I don't think it has a working speech board - so I was hoping to make sure that sound was correct.
MB rules for this game are nuts, BTW... either hit the loop for top speed to light inlanes to release balls, complete the 5 bank 4 times to light the lights, make the top targets fast releases one ball, etc... and I may be missing a scenario there. Also - I didn't see anything in the manual - any scoring bonus to having 2-3 balls in play?
Picture included for the hell of it - someone asked to see progress, but it went from just in to up and running, so here it is. Next up is a full tear down/clean and wax, re-rubber, and touch up along the bottom of the glass. There's more paint loss on the playfield than I'd like to see, but I should at least be able to protect it and keep it in mind for a touch up/clear somewhere down the line.[quoted image]

I cant say for sure but I have listened to a lot of slam tilt podcasts (they are big classic stern fans) and they make fun of this specific call out all the time and they both just repeat hurry hurry hurry so im guessing that is what they are making fun of!!!

#655 5 years ago

Hi all, for the past month I have been testing my own protectors for Classic Stern playfields. I've been using them at my location and have yet to hear any complaints in regards to ball hangups or strange behavior. I have also been asking the regulars for active feedback and has been all positive so far, no one even knew I had them installed for the first week.
For those unfamiliar with the concept this is a single piece of PETG plastic that covers the entire playfield surface. The plastic is crystal clear and very thin only being .02" thick. The main benefit to a protector is that is essentially a poor mans version of clear coating a playfield. The protector will help stop a playfield that is starting to see wear. You can apply decals or touch up paint underneath and the protector keeps them fresh and intact. They also help level cupped or sunken inserts and returns these classic Sterns back to the screaming fast game that they were when factory fresh. This is also a fully reversible mod that can keep a playfield intact until you are ready to do a full and proper restore on it. The added bonus is that you also get a nice glossy playfield plane as the pictures will show. I want to be clear that this is not an original idea but as no one has made these available for Classic Stern games I figure that now is the time.

I have my version available which I call Pinball Playshields and are available for Meteor, Big Game and SeaWitch at https://beehivepinball.bigcartel.com/ for $75. Use discount code pinside10 for $10 off now thru Xmas. Playshields for Stars, Star Gazer and QuickSilver should be ready by the end of next week. After that I should have more titles coming including Flight 2000, Galaxy and Dracula. I'll also be recreating ball guides and wire forms for each of the games listed and will be rolling them out soon for anyone doing a restoration - Thanks

SW (resized).JPGSW (resized).JPGc (resized).JPGc (resized).JPG
#656 5 years ago
Quoted from Thrillhouse:

Hi all, for the past month I have been testing my own protectors for Classic Stern playfields. I've been using them at my location and have yet to hear any complaints in regards to ball hangups or strange behavior. I have also been asking the regulars for active feedback and has been all positive so far, no one even knew I had them installed for the first week.
For those unfamiliar with the concept this is a single piece of PETG plastic that covers the entire playfield surface. The plastic is crystal clear and very thin only being .02" thick. The main benefit to a protector is that is essentially a poor mans version of clear coating a playfield. The protector will help stop a playfield that is starting to see wear. You can apply decals or touch up paint underneath and the protector keeps them fresh and intact. They also help level cupped or sunken inserts and returns these classic Sterns back to the screaming fast game that they were when factory fresh. This is also a fully reversible mod that can keep a playfield intact until you are ready to do a full and proper restore on it. The added bonus is that you also get a nice glossy playfield plane as the pictures will show. I want to be clear that this is not an original idea but as no one has made these available for Classic Stern games I figure that now is the time.
I have my version available which I call Pinball Playshields and are available for Meteor, Big Game and SeaWitch at https://beehivepinball.bigcartel.com/ for $75. Use discount code pinside10 for $10 off now thru Xmas. Playshields for Stars, Star Gazer and QuickSilver should be ready by the end of next week. After that I should have more titles coming including Flight 2000

I made my own poor mans protector for my F2K. Glad to know I can upgrade it to a quality one in the future!

#657 5 years ago
Quoted from Thrillhouse:

I have my version available which I call Pinball Playshields and are available for Meteor, Big Game and SeaWitch at https://beehivepinball.bigcartel.com/ for $75. Use discount code pinside10 for $10 off now thru Xmas. Playshields for Stars, Star Gazer and QuickSilver should be ready by the end of next week. After that I should have more titles coming including Flight 2000, Galaxy and Dracula. I'll also be recreating ball guides and wire forms for each of the games listed and will be rolling them out soon for anyone doing a restoration - Thanks[quoted image][quoted image]

They look nice. Nice price, too.

I have made 5 protectors for my pins. I am a big believer in them.

How are you addressing the star rollover inserts? There are 5 rollovers on Big Game. How is the play action at the rollover inserts?

#658 5 years ago

Great news on the Seawitch protector. Have one on my Old Chicago & it is great.
Only issue is on slow balls sometimes hang up on the top rollover.

#659 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

They look nice. Nice price, too.
I have made 5 protectors for my pins. I am a big believer in them.
How are you addressing the star rollover inserts? There are 5 rollovers on Big Game. How is the play action at the rollover inserts?

This is a great question as the star rollovers are a major problem when it comes to the protectors. On my Fathom I constantly have bad hangups because of the rollovers and the inline targets and have I kept this in mind while creating these. For my design when it comes to the rollovers the Playshield is not an exact mirror of the playfield itself. For the star rollovers the bottom is set a bit proud over the bottom edge of the insert and leaves a small gap at the top. The idea being that the curve of the star button will help level the field of play and not allow a low point where the ball can get stuck while at the same time allowing a little bit of extra momentum when the ball drops off the Playshield from the top and onto the insert. Between the pitch of the playfield, gravity and momentum the ball should have nowhere to come to rest. My drawings are a bit crude but I think it gets the idea across. The protector is meant to "float" above the playfield surface and should have about 1/16" of play when positioning it. Again gravity will come into play as the Playshield will come to rest at the lowest point on the playfield once all the solenoids have rattled it into a final position. Creating an overlap is the key to keeping the ball moving. On Big Game 4 of the 5 rollovers are hugging the ball guides which helps as they are in places that only a fast moving ball can come into contact with. This is more a testament to Harry Williams fantastic design than it does with anything I have done to help solve the problem of the rollovers. Contact with the ball guides also helps steer momentum away from the rollovers lip and keeps the ball moving smoothly. The 5th rollover in the middle of the playfield was a concern as a slow moving floater could get stuck but I have yet to see it personally and no one has reported to me having it happen. My Big Game is on location and has seen a few hundred plays since I installed the protector about a month ago. I gave a copy to a friend that also has a Big Game and he has not reported any issues to me, I'll see if I can get him to chime in to the performance as he is also a longtime Pinsider.

rollover 1 (resized).pngrollover 1 (resized).pngrollover2 (resized).pngrollover2 (resized).png
#660 5 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

Great news on the Seawitch protector. Have one on my Old Chicago & it is great.
Only issue is on slow balls sometimes hang up on the top rollover.

I was a bit worried on this game also. The playfield design once again is the key to the problem more than any solution I have come up with. On SeaWitch the star rollover hugs the top guide rail so even a slow moving ball shouldn't be allowed to get stuck on the lip of the Playshield as the ball is forced back towards the pop bumpers or toward either orbit. The diameter of the ball is larger than the insert so gravity, the balls momentum and the proximity of the ball guide should force the ball to keep moving off of the insert and prevent any hang ups. This is also true of QuickSilver as both rollovers are overlapped by the ball guides. Again these drawings are a bit crude but I think it conveys my point. I'll have some actual pics of what I'm saying in this and my previous post once the holiday is over.

rollover3 (resized).pngrollover3 (resized).pngrollover4 (resized).pngrollover4 (resized).png
#661 5 years ago
Quoted from Thrillhouse:

For the star rollovers the bottom is set a bit proud over the bottom edge of the insert and leaves a small gap at the top. The idea being that the curve of the star button will help level the field of play and not allow a low point where the ball can get stuck

That is a clever approach. It looks interesting. I understand what you say about the Big Game ball guides; You get some slack with the ball guides; The only real challenge is the rollover in the middle of the play field; If your design does not interfere with the ball trajectory then i would say you are onto something.

I'd like to hear your friend's opinion.

#662 5 years ago
Quoted from Thrillhouse:

I was a bit worried on this game also. The playfield design once again is the key to the problem more than any solution I have come up with. On SeaWitch the star rollover hugs the top guide rail so even a slow moving ball shouldn't be allowed to get stuck on the lip of the Playshield as the ball is forced back towards the pop bumpers or toward either orbit. The diameter of the ball is larger than the insert so gravity, the balls momentum and the proximity of the ball guide should force the ball to keep moving off of the insert and prevent any hang ups. This is also true of QuickSilver as both rollovers are overlapped by the ball guides. Again these drawings are a bit crude but I think it conveys my point. I'll have some actual pics of what I'm saying in this and my previous post once the holiday is over.
[quoted image][quoted image]

On my Big Game and Seawitch, I removed and raised the inserts. This method has served me well. However, when I reinstalled the inserts I just tapped them in with a wood block and did not use any glue at all. On Seawitch, the lower insert (the one labeled as "skill shot" on The Beatles pin) sometimes sinks a little bit on me and causes ball hangups. If you have any problems, it will likely be with this insert.

Catacomb has an insert at the top of the arch just like Seawitch. On Catacomb, I got lazy. Because I would have had to remove the play field to get at that insert I just left it as it was and made a beveled cut around the edges to smooth out the motion of the ball. For the most part it works OK; It is not a super critical shot but the ball does get stuck occasionally. I think if I were to do a remake and use your method at the insert---I think my problem would go away.

I have not made a protector for Dragonfist, yet. It has one star rollover but the rollover sits inside of two ball guides with a ball lane that sits along the side of the play field. Ball travel trajectory is critical in this "difficult shot" area. I think in the next couple of weeks I am going to break from my regularly scheduled programming and cut a protector and use your style of cut at the rollover.

Without seeing this in action and not being able to play a pin with this protector I can't offer a qualified opinion, but what you have designed sure looks good.

You may have solved the star rollover insert-protector issue.

#663 5 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

I may have a few with different colored Stars.

I sent you a pm never heard back.

#664 5 years ago

Any possibilities of a Cheetah playfield protector?

#666 5 years ago

Hell yeah!
Sorry guys i just love being post 666
Moving on

#667 5 years ago
Quoted from Thrillhouse:

I gave a copy to a friend that also has a Big Game and he has not reported any issues to me, I'll see if I can get him to chime in to the performance as he is also a longtime Pinsider.

I've been testing one of these on my Big Game for about a month and so far, so good. I certainly don't play as much as a routed game would get but I haven't had any play issues to report back to thrillhouse. It fit good and I only had to trim just a bit above the left drop target bank, but I also had to do the same thing with one of the protectors from Germany. Pretty normal with PF variance and all. Nice way to sweeten up an old game!

#668 5 years ago

Selling a working SB-100 sound card in the marketplace:

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Selling a working Stern SB-100. This came out of a Nugent. Board has been refurbed with new caps, header pins and socketed chips at U1, U6, U8, U9 and U14. Does not come with the s...”
2018-11-27
Lodi, CA
125 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 43 times

#669 5 years ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

It fit good and I only had to trim just a bit above the left drop target bank...

Thanks @leeb18509, I have actually corrected the vector file as I had to trim the same area a bit on mine. The cooling unit on my laser cutter crapped out over the weekend so its down for the week while I wait for a replacement. I still have Big Game and Meteor protectors cut but SeaWitch, Quicksilver, Star Gazer and Stars will be another week before they are ready.

Quoted from Methos:

Any possibilities of a Cheetah playfield protector?

I don't have access to a Cheetah unfortunately and its most likely going to be many a year before I find one local. If anyone wants to send me a vector file or a homemade template I can scan for a game I don't have I can cut a protector for you no problem.

#670 5 years ago

Hey all, I'm in search of a scan of a cheetah backglass if anyone can help me out or scan theirs. Mine is hot garbage.

#671 5 years ago

I got some CPR inlane plastics for my Flight 2000, but they're too soft to do their job. I just playtested it and there's already some chipping on the edges and the plastic seems really soft. I'm thinking of installing some metal wire inlane guides that run right next to the plastic ones. They'd effectively be similar to the seawitch wire inlanes, with the F2K plastics just behind. That way the metal takes the hit.

Any thoughts or better options?

#672 5 years ago

Better idea. Get some .030" polycarbonate and cut a pair to fit your plastics profiles and place them under your plastics.

Poly makes great ball guides

#673 5 years ago

Stern also put a service bulliton out that shows adding a 3" long ball guide similar to what you are talking

#674 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Stern also put a service bulliton out that shows adding a 3" long ball guide similar to what you are talking

Nice! Thanks for the poly tip. Seems like a good half measure before installing a rail. Do you know where I can find the bulletin?

#675 5 years ago
Quoted from fissionch1ps:

Nice! Thanks for the poly tip. Seems like a good half measure before installing a rail. Do you know where I can find the bulletin?

I have the bulletin at home. It was part of a package of Stern pubs I bought. I'll look for it when i get home.

If you decide to make some poly guides they will not be a half-measure. Once you put these on you will be made whole and can play your heart out.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#676 5 years ago

Just thought I would show my Galaxy. I wanted to make it look more modern. Black posts, black rubber, blue and purple lane guides, led’s, purple lights in upper area of playfield. New glass, swapped for nicer playfield, and new plastics. Painted inside of the cabinet and some new boards.

I just need to paint and decal the apron and it is done for now.

868A68EC-3CC3-4FA5-B8EA-AAF6609531BD (resized).jpeg868A68EC-3CC3-4FA5-B8EA-AAF6609531BD (resized).jpeg

#677 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I have the bulletin at home. It was part of a package of Stern pubs I bought. I'll look for it when i get home.
If you decide to make some poly guides they will not be a half-measure. Once you put these on you will be made whole and can play your heart out.

I cannot find that Flight 2000 service bulletin anywhere. But it was addressing the broken flipper/inlane plastics. The solution was/is to take a couple of short 1 1/2" or 2" metal ball guides and locate them (drill holes) under the plastic ball guides in such a way that the inlane side of the metal ball guide is under the plastic ball guide so there is no interference with the ball as it heads towards the flipper; And then the flipper side of the metal ball guide now protrudes from under the plastic ball guide and the ball energy is now picked up by the metal ball guide instead of the plastic ball guide.

Mt F2K has these guides on, but my F2K is also folded up and shoveled into a closet. If someone really needs to see what is all about I can get pics, but i'd rather not

#678 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Mt F2K has these guides on, but my F2K is also folded up and shoveled into a closet. If someone really needs to see what is all about I can get pics, but i'd rather not

Thanks for taking a look. No need to pull it out. I’m going with the lexan idea. I’ll just cut two new inland guides a little larger and mount them under the CPR plastics. I’m going to hit the backsides with some krylon triple-thick first for some resiliency.

#679 5 years ago

I am looking for a Freefall playfield if you have one I can buy please PM me.

20181204_004612 (resized).jpg20181204_004612 (resized).jpg
#680 5 years ago

Can anyone please tell me what volume potentiometer I could use to replace the one on my Stern Lightning? I cant find the parts number on the manual.

Thank You

#681 5 years ago

My papers show a 25k pot being used, at least that's what my info says for my SB-100 setup. Not sure what sound card yours uses so the info i posted might not help.

#682 5 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Can anyone please tell me what volume potentiometer I could use to replace the one on my Stern Lightning? I cant find the parts number on the manual.
Thank You

This will probably get you where you need to go: https://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/P160KNP-0EC15A25K/987-1721-ND

#683 5 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Thank You

Found your schematics. Not much help are they with the note lol "External volume pot not located on PC board"

#685 5 years ago

Is there anyone out there that has a working freefall I can ask some questions to.

In mine the wire guide for the ball lock isnt working right. The ball guide has to be very tight on the ball where it enters or it flys off but if I make it tight enough to not fly off then sometimes it gets stuck in it. Maybe I have the wrong coil?

#686 5 years ago

Thanks so much guys.

#687 5 years ago

Has anyone had contact with BGresto, My Magic backglass looks like ass and I could really use a decent one.

#688 5 years ago
Quoted from SuperPinball:

Has anyone had contact with BGresto, My Magic backglass looks like ass and I could really use a decent one.

Go into buying a BG knowing that information and contact will be minimal at best. I have now bought two from from BGresto without issue.

#689 5 years ago

Order placed!! Thanks for producing these protectors! What is the typical order-to-delivery time?

Quoted from Thrillhouse:

I have my version available which I call Pinball Playshields and are available for Meteor, Big Game and SeaWitch at https://beehivepinball.bigcartel.com/ for $75. Use discount code pinside10 for $10 off now thru Xmas. Playshields for Stars, Star Gazer and QuickSilver should be ready by the end of next week. After that I should have more titles coming including Flight 2000, Galaxy and Dracula. I'll also be recreating ball guides and wire forms for each of the games listed and will be rolling them out soon for anyone doing a restoration - Thanks[quoted image][quoted image]

#690 5 years ago

He travels during the week for his day job, so he’ll be slow to respond. In other forums occasionally someone was unhappy with his work. In these situations he always redid the work. Don’t worry, he’ll be in touch with you soon

#691 5 years ago

Maybe he is on Vacation or something although it's been a couple of weeks now. . Definitely prefer a new one if possible.

#692 5 years ago
Quoted from erico201:

Order placed!! Thanks for producing these protectors! What is the typical order-to-delivery time?

Thanks Eric. I'll have it in the mail Monday morning, usually 2-3 days delivery time via USPS priority mail. For anyone else interested I have Stars, Quicksilver and Star Gazer now available along with Big Game, Seawitch and Meteor at Beehivepinball.bigcartel.com

#693 5 years ago

Maybe he is on Vacation or something although it's been a couple of weeks now. . Definitely prefer a new one if possible.

He has been out of the country with his day job.

#694 5 years ago
0D66E844-FAE3-4382-B8DC-81AE49F9F56A (resized).jpeg0D66E844-FAE3-4382-B8DC-81AE49F9F56A (resized).jpeg
#695 5 years ago

You know whats better than lectronimo?

Several lectroniomo's.

#696 5 years ago
Quoted from supermoot:

Several lectroniomo's.

nice to have a second one for reference when restoring. Sometimes pictures are worth 999 words but its the one missing word that you really need.

#697 5 years ago
Quoted from supermoot:

Several lectroniomo's.

I approve this post !

#698 5 years ago

nice to have a second one for reference when restoring. Sometimes pictures are worth 999 words but its the one missing word that you really need.

I have two complete games. 4 backglasses total and a spare full populated playfield and another apron on top of that.

#699 5 years ago
DC7A5121-8E93-4D06-BEDF-583D48CC7016 (resized).jpegDC7A5121-8E93-4D06-BEDF-583D48CC7016 (resized).jpeg730D4FA4-0ABD-4E40-898F-D994BE1215F6 (resized).jpeg730D4FA4-0ABD-4E40-898F-D994BE1215F6 (resized).jpeg
#700 5 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Looking good Jim! You know you want a Tiger Rag!!!

P.S. Good recent interview on Slam Tilt (I think it was slam tilt, I listen to so many podcasts and interviews I lose track)

Good luck collecting all classic Sterns!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 42.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 1,199.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 12.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

3,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Warrenton, VA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Boards
Troxel Repair

$ 169.00
$ 319.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 859.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 33.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

3,100 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 859.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

4,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Vaudreuil-dorion, QC
There are 10,741 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 215.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-1980-sterns-quicksilver-stargazer-seawitch/page/14 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.