IMG_0778 (resized).JPG
IMG_8486 (resized).jpg
IMG_8485 (resized).jpg
IMG_8484 (resized).jpg
IMG_8482 (resized).jpg
IMG_8480 (resized).jpg
IMG_8479 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,035 posts in this topic. You are on page 113 of 121.
#5601 3 months ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

They are 34 grams, Stern part number A-563-15-128 same as MOP had listed:
https://www.ministryofpinball.com/en/stern-s-spinner.html

34 grams. Interesting. I am tempted to buy one to try out the 34 grams.

I have several OG Stern spinners. The Stern MPU-100 pins like Dracula and Hot Hand have spinners that weigh about 22-23 grams IIRC. And then my MPU-200 spinners weigh in at 28-29 grams. The heavier weights spin the fastest and score more points has been my experience. That surprised me. I figure the lighter spinners would spin longer but not so.

But I don't know what an upper limit would be before spinner performance starts to drop off.

#5602 3 months ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

The Ball in Play/Credit display is a 6 digit display. 7 digits are for Player scores .
I assembled all 5 displays per Pinitech's instructions. The wire harness is from #rd Coast Pinball. However, this is the 2nd displays harness I have installed. I had the same credits display issue with the other harness as well.
I did not repin anything. [quoted image]

It appears that the harness is wrong. Move the connectors to enable the correct digits. Look at any other Stern or Bally that you have with the original wiring to see which two wires are off.

#5603 3 months ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I am tempted to buy one to try out the 34 grams.

PM me and avoid eBay fee markup. $38 delivered in continental USA.

spinner (resized).JPG
#5604 3 months ago
Quoted from Gott_Lieb:

It appears that the harness is wrong. Move the connectors to enable the correct digits. Look at any other Stern or Bally that you have with the original wiring to see which two wires are off.

This is the 2nd harness I have installed. And the behavior exists with both harnesses. It does not look like anything is wrong.

This the the credit display in my Big Game.

IMG_7351 (resized).JPG

This is the Big Game credit display plugged into the Star Gazer harness.

IMG_7348 (resized).JPG

And this is the Uno display in the Star Gazer.

IMG_7352 (resized).jpg

Both light up in the same way on both pins.

The 6th digit is dark. The 3rd digit is dark.

There is one difference between the Big Game back glass and the Star Gazer back glass. There is a wider divide between the ball in play window and the credit window.

Screen Shot 2021-08-31 at 7.16.14 PM (resized).png

On Big Game, the dark 3rd digit gets to hide behind that wide gap between the 2 windows.

IMG_7361 (resized).jpg

But on Star Gazer, the gap is to narrow for the dark 3rd digit to hide.

IMG_7357 (resized).jpg

I am using the Uno displays that can slide left to right. I moved the display to the right and now I can see my ball in play window but the dark 3rd digit is just sitting in view and looking ugly.

So I slide the display even more to the right. But now I cannot see ball one. And there is still some dark 3rd digit looking ugly.

IMG_7359 (resized).jpg

What I need is for digits #1, #2, #3 and #4 to light up and I need digits #5 and #6 to be dark.

I do not have the first clue on how to swap the pinouts on the display harness to make this happen. I can repin anything. I just do not have a road map for which wires/pins to move or where to move them.

Any help here would be much appreciated.
=========================

And the dying question is this: This is not the first Star Gazer that has been built. So I do do not think I am the only one who has made this observation with the credit displays. Did the other builders just say "good enough, I am not going to worry about it." ?

#5605 3 months ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

This is the 2nd harness I have installed. And the behavior exists with both harnesses. It does not look like anything is wrong.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
There is one difference between the Big Game back glass and the Star Gazer back glass. There is a wider divide between the ball in play window and the credit window.
[quoted image]
On Big Game, the dark 3rd digit gets to hide behind that wide gap between the 2 windows.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
I am using the Uno displays that can slide left to right. I moved the display to the right and now I can see my ball in play window but the dark 3rd digit is just sitting in view and looking ugly.
So I slide the display even more to the right. But now I cannot see ball one. And there is still some dark 3rd digit looking ugly.
[quoted image]
What I need is for digits #1, #2, #3 and #4 to light up and I need digits #5 and #6 to be dark.
I do not have the first clue on how to swap the pinouts on the display harness to make this happen. I can repin anything. I just do not have a road map for which wires/pins to move or where to move them.
And the dying question is this: This is not the first Star Gazer that has been built. So I do do not think I am the only one who has made this observation with the credit displays. Did the other builders just say "good enough, I am not going to worry about it." ?

Jeez, it almost looks like the spacing is off on the display. Versus, I mean, the display that was originally in there. Odd. I WAS going to say just to black out the 3rd digit. But - then the leading digit of the credits would be somewhat cut off on the end of the backglass cutout.

#5606 3 months ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

The game works on 7digit displays no 6digit.
So put a 7 digit display in and see how it looks.

#5607 3 months ago

If the pics from an old sale posting is evidence, the right four are the ones used?
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/109669

#5608 3 months ago
Quoted from play_pinball:

If the pics from an old sale posting is evidence, the right four are the ones used?
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/109669

It sure looks like the right 4 digits are being used. That would work for me. Now I got to figure out how to do that. Maybe I'll call the UNO guy.

#5609 3 months ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

The game works on 7digit displays no 6digit.
So put a 7 digit display in and see how it looks.

I get what you are saying Vec-tor but all of my Sterns use a 6 digit display for credit/ball in play action. But I will try it tomorrow and see what happens.

#5610 3 months ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Jeez, it almost looks like the spacing is off on the display. Versus, I mean, the display that was originally in there. Odd. I WAS going to say just to black out the 3rd digit. But - then the leading digit of the credits would be somewhat cut off on the end of the backglass cutout.

A little bit of looking around at BG Resto's website and the credit/ball in play window looks like all is well.

Screen Shot 2021-08-31 at 9.00.41 PM (resized).png

#5611 3 months ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I get what you are saying Vec-tor but all of my Sterns use a 6 digit display for credit/ball in play action. But I will try it tomorrow and see what happens.

I was looking at the manual... it only listed one style of display...
and you know how manuals can be...

#5612 3 months ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

There was discussion about this in one of Pinitechs display threads a few years ago. Some games shipped with a 7-digit display in the 5th position.
Notice how the credit window is wider than the ball in play window? That way it can support both 6 and 7 digit displays. You will need to move the digit enable signals on the connector to get the digits to line up with 6-digit displays.
i.e. at the credit/ball in play display connector:
- Take the yellow wire out of pin 6
- Move the grey wire from pin 7 to pin 6
- Move the white wire from pin 8 to pin 7
- Put the yellow wire at pin 8 for safe keeping.

#5613 3 months ago
Quoted from Quench:

There was discussion about this in one of Pinitechs display threads a few years ago. Some games shipped with a 7-digit display in the 5th position.
Notice how the credit window is wider than the ball in play window? That way it can support both 6 and 7 digit displays. You will need to move the digit enable signals on the connector to get the digits to line up with 6-digit displays.
i.e. at the credit/ball in play display connector:
- Take the yellow wire out of pin 6
- Move the grey wire from pin 7 to pin 6
- Move the white wire from pin 8 to pin 7
- Put the yellow wire at pin 8 for safe keeping.

Quench, once again I owe you a beer. Problem resolved. I will say that the wire from pin 7 is green and not grey.

Last night I confirmed with a friend who owns an original Star Gazer that all 4 digits on the right are to be lighted. I swapped the 3 wires as you instructed and............much thanks.

IMG_7365 (resized).JPG

IMG_7367 (resized).JPG

#5614 3 months ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Star Gazer is almost finished. I have some small tweaks and adjustments to make. I do have this problem with my credit/ball in play display.
I need the number of credits being displayed to shift to the right. Right now, I have 40 credits loaded but you can only see the "zero".
These are the Pinitech UNOs. I don't see anything on Pinitech's instructions on how to deal with this issue.
Please share me your knowledge.
Thanks
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

You want to use a 7-digit display there instead of 6, just how the game was designed.

#5615 3 months ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Problem resolved. I will say that the wire from pin 7 is green and not grey.

Cheers, and another Stern error in the schematics.

Found the original Pinitech discussion:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/credit-display-for-stern-star-gazer-6-digit-or-7-digit

#5616 3 months ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

You want to use a 7-digit display there instead of 6, just how the game was designed.

My Big Game, Catacomb, Nine Ball, Seawitch all came to me with 6-digit displays. I just assumed 6-digit displays was factory.

#5617 3 months ago

I got a 6 digit with mine and it lines up fine. I should take a look at my 2 BG's though, one original one Greatwhich and see if there's differences in the windows (greatwhich one is in the machine)

When I get around to doing the stargazer source rebuild I can probably make it selectable as to which digit will light up for the credits (that's the one that doesn't line up right?)

When I had Orbitor 1's (2) they both came with 7 digit displays all around. Dragonfist has a 6 digit in the c/m display though.

#5618 3 months ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

My Big Game, Catacomb, Nine Ball, Seawitch all came to me with 6-digit displays. I just assumed 6-digit displays was factory.

I think they were but someone a long time ago mentioned in the Star Gazer owners thread how a 6-digit didn't line up well with Star Gazer credit/ball display but the 7 digit did so I just ordered it that way from pinitech.

#5619 3 months ago
Quoted from Quench:

Cheers, and another Stern error in the schematics.
Found the original Pinitech discussion:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/credit-display-for-stern-star-gazer-6-digit-or-7-digit

Quoted from Tsskinne:

I think they were but someone a long time ago mentioned in the Star Gazer owners thread how a 6-digit didn't line up well with Star Gazer credit/ball display but the 7 digit did so I just ordered it that way from pinitech.

Quench to the rescue. See above.

#5620 3 months ago

lol what spinner is this from?

pasted_image (resized).png

#5621 89 days ago
Quoted from hisokajp:

lol what spinner is this from?
[quoted image]

Looks like a Wico decal spinner.

#5622 89 days ago

Where exactly are the 5101 chips on this soundboard? Someone mentioned that they should be a matched pair, if they are not 5101 they can cause problems...........Here's a photo of my board. Are there things on this board that I should test?

I have NO spinner sound, and the ladder bonus sounds are wonky. That's what I'm trying to figure out.

Also, what pins/wire colors are the spinner wires? Should I re-pin or........??.......driving me nuts.

Thanks.

20210901_213535[1] (resized).jpg
#5623 89 days ago
Quoted from Pinball_Nate:

Where exactly are the 5101 chips on this soundboard? Someone mentioned that they should be a matched pair, if they are not 5101 they can cause problems...........Here's a photo of my board. Are there things on this board that I should test?
I have NO spinner sound, and the ladder bonus sounds are wonky. That's what I'm trying to figure out.
Also, what pins/wire colors are the spinner wires? Should I re-pin or........??.......driving me nuts.
Thanks.[quoted image]

The two 5101s, are on the CPU board.

#5624 89 days ago

Thanks.[quoted image]

Your sound board could use a re-cap. Those are the original capacitors.

#5625 89 days ago

Thanks.[quoted image]

5101 are on the mpu board. There's no RAM on the sound board just timer registers.
What game? Meteor is known to have some issues with nvram and sounds. You have to use a rom that clears part of nvram on bootup to help fix.

#5626 89 days ago

Which Stern pin? The wire colors are different on each pin.

#5627 89 days ago

Looks like it is Meteor based on his collection.

If you get score for the spinner the switches wires have zero to do with the lack of sound.

#5628 89 days ago

Thanks.[quoted image]

How much is your time worth?

I'm retired so my time is free, but I do place some value on my time.

I am no electronic wizard. I wish this option had been available when I was accumulating parts for my Stern builds.

https://nvram.weebly.com/stern-sb-300.html

#5629 89 days ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

How much is your time worth?
I'm retired so my time is free, but I do place some value on my time.
I am no electronic wizard. I wish this option had been available when I was accumulating parts for my Stern builds.
https://nvram.weebly.com/stern-sb-300.html

Wish they had a replacement for the SB-100. I have no sound coming from my Trident. I'm using a wave trigger through so it's not a big deal. It would just be nice if I could get it to work.

#5630 89 days ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

Wish they had a replacement for the SB-100. I have no sound coming from my Trident. I'm using a wave trigger through so it's not a big deal. It would just be nice if I could get it to work.

https://www.pinball-technology.com/produits/nb2/

#5631 89 days ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

Your sound board could use a re-cap. Those are the original capacitors.

Thanks, And I'm sorry for not posting the game.
It's Meteor, I do get scoring from spinner.
So I will look at recapping the soundboard, all my other boards are new replacements.
Thanks for the input. Sorry for offending anyone about being a time waster but I thought people enjoyed discussion..
My Nvram is built into the new MPU, so again, I think the soundboard may be the issue.

I appreciate the replies.

Nate

#5632 89 days ago

So I will look at recapping the soundboard, all my other boards are new replacements.
Thanks for the input. Sorry for offending anyone about being a time waster but I thought people enjoyed discussion..
My Nvram is built into the new MPU, so again, I think the soundboard may be the issue.
Nate

Nate do you have the original ribbon cables or did you replace them? The originals are usually in bad shape. A new wiring harness is only $13 delivered. https://nvram.weebly.com/bally---stern-pcbs.html

#5633 89 days ago

Sorry for offending anyone about being a time waster

I am not offended and I doubt anyone else is either. They only way we learn to keep these beasts running is to ask questions.

#5634 88 days ago

Look what came in from Marco.

Back glass lockdown channels.

IMG_7421 (resized).jpg

Now, I need to get with Kerry at Mantis. He emailed the other day and said he had the parts we are wanting ready to go. We'll see.

I want to thank whoever it was who posted this link a couple of weeks ago.

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/P-6229-27

#5635 88 days ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I am not offended and I doubt anyone else is either. They only way we learn to keep these beasts running is to ask questions.

Thank you. I actually got confused and thought I was posting on the Meteor owners thread, hence the failure to mention the game. I rarely use my phone to post - hate typing on it and seeing the screen, etc.

Bluespin, yes, I have the original ribbon cables, I was thinking about getting new cables, thanks for adding that.

#5636 88 days ago

I actually got confused and thought I was posting on the Meteor owners thread, hence the failure to mention the game.

Like you are the only one that's happened to. I guarantee you that you are not alone.

#5637 88 days ago

Seawitch S Ball Deflector. Wow - these went quick. I have 3 left. $35 free shipping in the US. Includes 3 nylon nuts. I have no plans to make these again. PM me if you want one

20210831_185811 (resized).jpg20210902_185228 (resized).jpg
#5638 88 days ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Look what came in from Marco.
Back glass lockdown channels.
[quoted image]
Now, I need to get with Kerry at Mantis. He emailed the other day and said he had the parts we are wanting ready to go. We'll see.
I want to thank whoever it was who posted this link a couple of weeks ago.
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/P-6229-27

you compared them with the originals? looking good?

#5639 88 days ago
Quoted from hisokajp:

you compared them with the originals? looking good?

Yes. Here is a side by side.

IMG_7431 (resized).JPG

IMG_7432 (resized).JPG

IMG_7433 (resized).JPG

#5640 88 days ago

I'm out. The S Ball Defectors have all been purchased. If you received a PM you got one. Thanks everybody.

#5641 88 days ago

Very cool. I hadn't seen that before.

I don't know if it would work for me though since I'm using an arduino to run BSOS for the new code for my Trident. I'm assuming they have done away with the J5 headers since the sound board is integrated, and that is what the arduino uses to take over.

#5642 88 days ago

Nate

I had some really odd sounds on my Meteor too when I first got it. I have an Alltek MPU, and the memory clear fixed my issue. From Alltek's site:

"Here are several reasons to do a memory clear. This is a software routine that we wrote to completely clear out any bad data recorded in the memory registers. So when do you want to do a memory clear; if you have some strange things going on with the displays, switches, or even the solenoids. Easy to do and quick

MPU memory clear
Step 1: Put the game select switch as shown [Picture has switch 1 down, 2-8 are all up] and then turn on the game. After about 2 secs everything is erased including your bookkeeping scores.

Step 2: Reprogram the game select switch to your desired game including free play.

Step 3: Reprogram your bookkeeping high scores and in some cases sound settings."

#5643 88 days ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

I had some really odd sounds on my Meteor too when I first got it. I have an Alltek MPU, and the memory clear fixed my issue. From Alltek's site:
"Here are several reasons to do a memory clear. This is a software routine that we wrote to completely clear out any bad data recorded in the memory registers. So when do you want to do a memory clear; if you have some strange things going on with the displays, switches, or even the solenoids. Easy to do and quick
MPU memory clear
Step 1: Put the game select switch as shown [Picture has switch 1 down, 2-8 are all up] and then turn on the game. After about 2 secs everything is erased including your bookkeeping scores.
Step 2: Reprogram the game select switch to your desired game including free play.
Step 3: Reprogram your bookkeeping high scores and in some cases sound settings."

Thanks, I have a Weebly board so I don't think that is the issue, looks like I may have to hope my original MPU is good, or buy the Alltek in order to play the new Meteor code!

Someone mentioned replacing the caps on my original sound board, mine are original. I'm a novice solderer so not sure I want to do that on my own, but might try it, if I screw it up, Barakandle makes a replacement sound board!!

#5644 87 days ago

Gettin close to finish with a little resto mod on my Stern Lightning
Playfield tear down scrub wax removed Mylar covering display in playfield. Cut new Blue triangle inserts from raw plexiglass. Ordered new red yellow drop targets to match each section. Comet Leds throughout with Led lighted posts for each colored section.
Triple thicked backglass then touch ups.
Got Green faceted posts for upper playfield from Europe
Lighted flipper buttons
New flipper bats all around with super bands
Got a few plastics to hunt down
And considering Wolfpac displays Red for player 1&2
Blue for credits and player 3&4

1F33F861-A3C3-4084-A246-026894B0EA2D (resized).jpeg25B52352-F789-4946-A221-607B7A76B68F (resized).jpeg2A10A44E-B173-461A-96F2-80AA75C7C1D1 (resized).jpeg2BCEADB4-36E7-4EB7-9FA8-61DC73E271FF (resized).jpeg2E8226A6-BEA0-4444-B608-9D2343AA779C (resized).jpeg50B0875F-D68D-4384-B6EB-BF5472CFE524 (resized).jpeg515FEC86-0C78-403E-965F-E67566CD60A3 (resized).jpeg758E837B-FD91-4292-8C28-8243FDFB0530 (resized).jpeg75C223EB-2A39-447D-988C-C308CA1374B0 (resized).jpeg781767C6-F26F-404A-AD76-A69DB5D07417 (resized).jpegD8130719-5BE9-4189-99D6-089F2D6869A5 (resized).jpegEEC706FA-B863-4E54-8A8B-5C5B4AA622A5 (resized).jpegFE622610-C301-48DE-85A9-BC03BE59ADEB (resized).jpeg
#5645 86 days ago

Thanks, I have a Weebly board so I don't think that is the issue, looks like I may have to hope my original MPU is good, or buy the Alltek in order to play the new Meteor code!
Someone mentioned replacing the caps on my original sound board, mine are original. I'm a novice solderer so not sure I want to do that on my own, but might try it, if I screw it up, Barakandle makes a replacement sound board!!

You need to clear the RAM if the sounds are wrong in Meteor. If the RAM bug is happening a new sound board will not fix it.

What version of the MPU do you have? If its a newer combo rom. Change all the game select switches to off except for number 8 is to be on. Power on the game. The MPU diag will begin to blink. Once it starts blinking the RAM has been cleared out and you can go back to meteor.

There is also a bug fixed version of meteor on the combo rom. It does not have free play tho. I don't recommend the bugged meteor version unless you cant live without free play.

#5646 86 days ago
Quoted from barakandl:

You need to clear the RAM if the sounds are wrong in Meteor. If the RAM bug is happening a new sound board will not fix it.
What version of the MPU do you have?

The board version I have from you says Revision 4, May 2018.
It didn't have a combo ROM, only the ROM with the lesser scoring option was installed as my preferred option.

#5647 86 days ago

Thank you. I actually got confused and thought I was posting on the Meteor owners thread, hence the failure to mention the game. I rarely use my phone to post - hate typing on it and seeing the screen, etc.
Bluespin, yes, I have the original ribbon cables, I was thinking about getting new cables, thanks for adding that.

I know you posted about having problems with a pop bumper not hitting correctly. And I know I gave you an answer about your pop bumper spoon might not be aligned correctly. I know we had this conversation but I can't find it.

I ran into a problem with a pop bumper on this Star Gazer I am building. I am using the Pinball Life plastic pop assemblies where the pop switch is integral to the pop base.

500-5227-00 (resized).jpg

At the same time I was talking to you about spoon mis-alignment I was having some problems with the lower pop bumper on my build. The bottom pop was hitting good on the far side during ball rebounds, but coming from the flipper I was starting to get sluggish rebounds as the ball left the flipper and hit the pop skirt. A friend was over yesterday to check out my build and noticed the sluggish action. It was time to have a look so I lifted the play field.

We are looking and my friend, who is an excellent technician, looked at the pop and said the the switch adjustment looked good. Late that night I am doing some more test playing and this pop just goes went when getting action on the flipper side. Time for another look.

I pulled the pop bumper about an hour ago and looked at everything. All looked good, but as I kept manipulating the skirt and watching the switch action I noticed that I did not seem to be getting full travel from the skirt pointer as I moved the pop skirt back and forth.

The problem: That pointer on the skirt was not lined up to dead center on the skirt. It as setting a little bit aft (backside) of center. Sort of like it was warped a little bit. So I put the squeeze on that pointer and tweaked into a forward bend. When I let it spring back it looked like it was nice and straight.

I reinstalled the pop and now I am getting good hits from all directions. This pop skirt is now suspect and will be headed for the trash. But it was my last white skirt, I just finished making my orders with PBR and Marco, and now I need to find more stuff to buy to spread shipping costs (sigh).

So, as you look for your issue as to why you are getting bad hits from your pop, keep in mind that there could be another possibility, however remote, that you have a warped pointer on your pop skirt. And if you do, it will not be easy to see.

#5648 86 days ago

Someone put up a pic of a ball blocker in the ball launcher in their Dragonfist. There is a small torsion spring on the blocker that is substandard.

Data East used this type of blocker in my Robocop. It is a much more positive ball block than what Stern used. It uses no springs. Rather the wire gets pushed up into the bottom of the apron and then falls back down.

IMG_7467 (resized).jpg

IMG_7468 (resized).jpg

IMG_7469 (resized).jpg

IMG_7470 (resized).jpg

#5649 85 days ago

The board version I have from you says Revision 4, May 2018.
It didn't have a combo ROM, only the ROM with the lesser scoring option was installed as my preferred option.

update the ROM to a bug fixed version or get the RAM clear software from my website MPU info, bottom of the page. the "divide by ten" version is probably built around the bugged meteor software. Back in 2018 did not fully understand the bug yet and was still stuffing bugged meteor ROM on boards.

The bugged meteor version does not sanitize a section of RAM used for the sound board at start up. A few other games like Ali and Nine Ball have similar RAM issues, but eventually those two games are able to fix themselves (9 ball after end of a ball, Ali end of game). Background sound in 9 ball is weird until one ball is finished. The "bell" noise in Ali gets odd sounding.

#5650 85 days ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

So, as you look for your issue as to why you are getting bad hits from your pop, keep in mind that there could be another possibility, however remote, that you have a warped pointer on your pop skirt. And if you do, it will not be easy to see.

Thanks so much! I will be sure to check that out - I plan to pull that whole assembly and look closely at it, that is certainly an idea to consider as I am using the original skirt. I also had the idea of spinning the skirt around and re-mounting it, but of course the problem would just move to another area of the pop that way.....................I appreciate all the input - it's really discouraging when things are not working 100%, especially on these Sterns, which rely on mechs working correctly because they are designed so efficiently.

Best, Nate

There are 6,035 posts in this topic. You are on page 113 of 121.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside