Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by KingNine
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

01Laser Ball.jpg
IMG_0949.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kingnine.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 5 years ago

Thats our Laser Ball that Arcade posted above. In really sweet condition. I'm kind of excited about it. The colors on it are pretty an really lend themselves to LED lights. I hade a few cool white LEDs left over so I put them in the sling shots to see what they looked like and wow did they make it pop. Didn't even plan on getting it when we made the trip to get the Barracora. Glad we did now. So far I don't see what other don't see in it. Maybe I will after we replace the broken TIP switch and get to play it. We actually put a ball in the field and manually shot it around with our thumbs on the flippers just being silly. They layout seems very conducive to a good flow from horsing around with it.

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from Gerry:

it does have good flow, and is fun, but it is pretty easy to master on a fairly consistant basis...

I guess I could see that. Something else is poping that TIP switch as it poped again and only about 3 coils on the game fire right now. Just the flippers the eject and left return work. All the pops and slings plus upper eject hole don't fire. It's a shame we can't play it yet. It really is in cherry condition except a little wear on the BG.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Sebring, FL
$ 14.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 22.00
$ 11.00
$ 12.00
Cabinet - Other
Siegecraft Electronics
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
Playfield - Protection
Little Shop Of Games
$ 157.00
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 25.50
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kingnine.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside