Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Pinwizkid
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

What would you folks saying is a fair price on a 1954 Screamo woodrail that has been shopped out and working? Playfield has very minor wear, cabinet has usual scrapes/dings, but nothing crazy, backglass very nice. Having a hard time finding any values on Williams games from this decade.

Appreciate any input. Thanks!

#2 7 years ago

$500-800 most likely. I'd drag it to Allentown and see if you find a rollercoaster freak who digs the groovy artwork.

Cool looking game but woodrail market is in the tank, especially non-gottlieb stuff.

Is that one of the impulse flipper games? (no hold, and fire at same time)

I'm assuming this is the one that was on Long Island CL...looked like a nice game, I would have grabbed it if I had more space.

1 week later
#3 7 years ago

Yessir, that was the one. Though now it's nice and clean and actually works (had a reset problem due to a broken wire on the one of the relay bank reset coils). Was thinking about asking $700. Going into the Allentown thread shortly...

-BB

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-1954-williams-screamo-woodrail and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.