(Topic ID: 261451)

Price Check: 1949 Exhibit's Gondola

By DropTarget

4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

I'm clueless about this machine. Any ideas of value in good condition? I can't find much info on this game.

Thanks

2 months later
    #2 3 years ago

I see one in NJ for $1995 but that seems like a crazy high price even if it’s in good shape

#3 3 years ago

Yeah, I saw that. Thanks for following up on this thread. Very kind of you.

That was supposed to be my game. The 1st seller is my neighbor. They promised it to me, but then listed it on CL and in an Estate sale.

I don't want the game, but would have taken it, as it would have been nice to add a wood rail to my collection. It really pissed me off when I heard on a Pinside thread that it was being auctioned. Now I can't search CL for pins without seeing that rediculous price that some flipper has on it.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-1949-exhibit-s-gondola and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.