• Latest reply 7 years ago by Lermods
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).png
#1 7 years ago

What's it worth? no pics, but has documentation, a little dirty, but in otherwise perfect condition.

#2 7 years ago

image_(resized).pngimage_(resized).png

#3 7 years ago

how many plays, any playfield ware? cabinet planking?

#4 7 years ago

If you're buying for personal use, $2K or less. Yes, the Harley name is iconic. But even that can't save poor design & weak game play. Its pinside ranking in the high 200's is no accident. If your selling, forget the pinball crowd and list in the Harley motorcycles for sale section......as it seems many Harley owners are on an endless quest to acquire Harley accessories. Clean it so it sparkles and start at $4K

#5 7 years ago

Not a very popular pin and may be a hard sell when the time comes . I wldnt wanna be over 2000 -2250 at the absolute highest .

#6 7 years ago

Ok. Thanks, I thought it was worth a lot more so I'll likely pass. I'd probably keep it awhile, but then look to sell as I have too many games right now. It looked like it just came out of the box once you see through some dirt on the playfield. Still had the packing slip in it, original manual and goody bag, but not stapled inside. No planking, cabinet like new.

I keep reading about poor game play. I played it and it seemed pretty fun, but have no other time on it. Felt very much like a Stern (I.e., cheaper than a BW).

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
$ 45.95
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.