IMG_3100.JPG
PINBALL-008.jpeg
IMG_5587.JPG
IMG_5575.JPG
IMG_5555.JPG
IMG_4546.JPG
IMG_4496.JPG

#1 10 years ago

What's the going rate these days? Do they come up for sale much? I'd like to own one but it was a small run (2,000 or so?)

Anyways, would love to hear stories about this game, and see if anyone has one they'd sell For a game made in the late 70s, has a really cool playfield design with the wide outer loop.

#2 10 years ago

There was one for sale in DFW area oh.....a year and a half ago? Haven't seen another here locally since. Passed on it for I believe it was 400 bucks. Yes, I was green. Very VERY green.

#3 10 years ago

Here's mine restored by myself for the pleasure of your eyes !

IMG_4496.JPGIMG_4496.JPG IMG_4546.JPGIMG_4546.JPG IMG_5555.JPGIMG_5555.JPG IMG_5575.JPGIMG_5575.JPG IMG_5587.JPGIMG_5587.JPG PINBALL-008.jpegPINBALL-008.jpeg

#4 10 years ago

One of Thee Best classic Sterns ever allong with Nine Ball and Stargazer. Rare as holy hell to get.... if you get the chance, grab it!~ SpOoKy

#5 10 years ago

Bump; someone sell me one.

1 week later
#6 10 years ago

Bump; someone make a bad decision and sell me this game cheap

2 months later
#7 10 years ago

Still interested in picking one up.

#8 10 years ago

I hear there might be one for sale at next year's Texas Pinball Fest.
Could start saving

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from HPR:

My eyes thank you. How did you get your under-the-playfield parts so squeaky clean?

#10 10 years ago

More importantly, who did the top of the playfield? Is it a replacement, a rescreen, or just a solid touch up and clear (Kruzman had one of these at one point)? Nice Seawitch. I know I love mine, ugly PF and all.

-Steve

7 months later
#11 9 years ago

I'm curious, too, how you got the playfield so shiny!

Also, what *is* a good price for a Sea Witch these days? Just so I know whether I got a decent deal...

IMG_3100.JPGIMG_3100.JPG
#12 9 years ago

Hi everyone and thanks for the nice comments. Here's answers for all the questions.
The under playfield assembly were zinc plated as the original process. Painted the surface, new light sockets, new GI power wire and etc ... everything that is possible is done.
I made the the touch up for the top of the playfield, i devellop lot of skill and precison with this process. I restore playfield from this era for almost 10 years now. I can say that i painted 95% of the surface. The artwork is not very detailled and it's not a problem, just lot of time.
The surface is shinny because of the clearcoat.

The gameplay is very fast and challenging, i'm in love with it

#13 9 years ago

Great game. I love mine.

#14 9 years ago

I bought one for $900, and I changed all the rubbers and added LED's after I bought it

#15 9 years ago

Well, I hate to do this but I must. Here is the one that was at the TPF in the tourney area. NOS clear coated field. Everything original. I was fortunate to also find and NOS backglass too....... Seawitch is a great game along with the other 20 or so Classic Sterns......

DSCF7691.JPGDSCF7691.JPG
#16 9 years ago
Quoted from HPR:

IMG_4496.JPG 325 KB

IMG_4546.JPG 270 KB

IMG_5555.JPG 298 KB

IMG_5575.JPG 253 KB

IMG_5587.JPG 321 KB

PINBALL-008.jpeg 273 KB

That is a nice field. I am assuming Ron did a full repaint ? CPR plastics. I really like the Zinc plated Mechs.

#17 9 years ago

I played the snot out of that Seawitch, and man.....it sure did treat me nice after I lost my first finals round on it. Had two million+ games on it. Awesome fun....ESPECIALLY hammered!

#18 9 years ago

Bill
Your game looks great. Hard to believe I had that NOS stuff for Seawitch all those years ago. Glass came from Mike Pacak and the playfield from ebay. I actually got a bargain on both. That stuff is impossible to find now. Don't regret selling as they went to a great home.

#19 9 years ago

Check out website. Almost sure we have one.

Gameexchange.biz

6 months later
#20 9 years ago

$900-$1400 in late 2014 for good condition.
The bang for the buck is great on this pin, especially with only 2503 made.
Good luck finding one!
-mof

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 199.95
$ 45.00
$ 10.00
$ 45.00
Pinball Machine
Wall To Wall Pinball
Pinball Machine
$ 10.00

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-and-availability-check-stern-seawitch and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.