Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by PtownPin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

Hey guys a CV came up near me and I have always wanted one so considering buying. I got to play it briefly, and seems to be working decent - not 100%. I was not able to get into test menu, or see boards.

The bad - from what I can tell
- There is lots of wear around the ring master
- shooter lane is a little rough
- neon tube is out
- The game reset once mid game.
- side rails are both dented

The good
- canon works
- ringmaster appears to function correctly
- magnet works
- cabinet is decent
- has scrolls on backbox
- all mechs seems to be working
Based on this info what would “estimate” is a fair price? Thank you

#2 5 years ago

between 6k and $6500 depending on how much RM wear.

#3 5 years ago

Based on your description, my advice to you would be to walk away. It sounds like this machine just needs too much work and there are plenty of nice examples available around $7k.

If I was to set a price it would be $5k to $5.5k and that is still too much. But I believe it would sell for that.

#4 5 years ago

This is just information. Recently I was considering trading a game for a 20 year old HUO Centaur that was in incredible shape (great cabinet, play field, fully working, color dmd). The guy wanted $7K for the machine. I passed because I don't like shipping pins although I'm sure many are fine with it. It sounds like you could have a big project on your hands and knowing how u like your games pristine it might be too much to take on unless u get for a reasonable price ($5K sounds reasonable if u plan on replacing the play field, reworking all the electronics, and have significant cabinet work.

#5 5 years ago

Many other nicer ones for that price range. He's 1500 too high.

#6 5 years ago

Thanks guys for the input really appreciate it. Yes no doubt this thing will need a serious overhaul. Truth be told I’m looking for another restoration project and this could be a good candidate... IF, I can get the price to a reasonable range. I would fully restore it every little detail. Knowing more now than I did before after 4 restores, I’d be investing roughly 2800 into it, so I’d need to get it for around 4500 range. Would be a fun project we shall see!

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

Thanks guys for the input really appreciate it. Yes no doubt this thing will need a serious overhaul. Truth be told I’m looking for another restoration project and this could be a good candidate... IF, I can get the price to a reasonable range. I would fully restore it every little detail. Knowing more now than I did before after 4 restores, I’d be investing roughly 2800 into it, so I’d need to get it for around 4500 range. Would be a fun project we shall see!

Be a great restore project...its a fun and unique pin....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Danbury, WI
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 11,300.00
Pinball Machine
Yellow River Pinball

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Cabinet - Toppers
Pinheadz

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

8,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Ramon, CA
13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hudson, WI
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Van Alstyne, TX
$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-advice-cirqus-voltaire- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.