Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Chrizg
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

photo.PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Highclasspinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Hello everybody!

As the the Allentown Pinfest gets closer I would like to announce that I will be there with our playfields and real gold plated parts. So I would like to ask you to email me if you plan to buy a playfield on the show so that I have an estimate quantity of playfields which I need to ship.

I will have the following playfields available: Medieval Madness (879$), Attack from Mars (799$), Funhouse (779$) and White Water (779$),

and the - 24 karat real gold plated - Lockbars ( normal and Widebody ), Siderails and Legs.

Please email me at sales ät highclasspinballs.com

Thanks a lot!

Best Regards,
    Mirco Steffen

P.S.: I can of course ship the playfields direct as well!

1 week later
    #3 10 years ago

I would just like to remind that I will be in Allentown and have playfields with me. The only problem is that only cash payments are possible at the show.

Please email me with any questions!

Regards,
    Mirco

#4 10 years ago

I will be all days in Allentown and I'm located on a stand on a wall. I will have a banner with highclasspinballs and my name on it on the stand.

The Whitewater playfields are sold as a set of main and mini playfield.

Regards,
    Mirco

#6 10 years ago

Yes, I'm working on Scared Stiff right now, either STTNG or MB is next, probably both will be done same time, the art for MB is already done... These are followed by CV.

Regards,
    Mirco

#9 10 years ago

Sorry, I don't know the Scared Stiff price before they are done. But I expect it close to MM...

Regards,
    Mirco

#11 10 years ago

So the playfields are packed and shipped, I put in some extras...

Regards,
    Mirco

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Highclasspinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/preorder-for-mirco-repro-playfields-from-germany-for-allentown-pinfest-2013?tu=Highclasspinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.