Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 26 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Goronic
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

30EF7A25-4A4A-48EB-BC18-D665336F6020 (resized).jpeg
    stock-photo-crystal-ball-in-a-hand-on-festive-background-d-illustration-713915362 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chicoman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 6 years ago

I think 2018 will be mostly positive for pinball as interest in pinball machines continues to grow and this year and there are more new pins slated than in years past. I do see some bumps in the road for a few manufacturers. Jersey Jack Pinball and their release of Pirates of the Carribean will most likely be their worst seller to date. I hope American Pinball hits it big with Houdini? It looks great but with all the new pinball machines slated for 2018 I worry that Houdini could be their first and last pinball machine. As a NIB Pinball buyer there's only so much $$$ to go around. I'm sure Stern will have a rock solid year starting it off with a new Elvira pinball machine. Heighway & Spooky certainly look to continue to build upon a positive finish to 2017. I'm also excited to see what remake Chicago Gaming is going to toss out there next. I have a feeling it will be Monster Bash. Maybe we'll see Dutch Pinball turn things around in 2018 like Heighway did recently.

Cheers to a great 2018 in Pinball!

2 months later
    #22 6 years ago

JJP will file Bankruptcy in 2018!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chicoman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predictions-for-2018?tu=chicoman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.