PA170950.JPG
PA170951.JPG
PA170949.JPG
PA170948.JPG
PA170946.JPG
PA170947.JPG
PA170945.JPG
20141017_193024.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jkdblaze.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I don't want to complain but 3 months since the video and not one update, not one pic of build in progress or anything?????? Just curious as to who else is getting fed up with the silence. I know Kevin is a busy man but this is getting ridiculous.

Not only this, but the fact that the existing information and videos have been erased from the internet. As someone recently added to the buyers list, I never got to even watch the video. Do these confirmation emails share any details about the start of production? I'm still waiting on my email.

#10 9 years ago

I personally am excited for the first owners to get their games. Hopefully we will at least then have some good quality owners pictures, or maybe even game play videos to look at, while I wait another six months.

#61 9 years ago

My plan is to give this one more month and if it's still dead silence then I'll have to bow out. It just seems weird to take in close to one million dollars in prepays and not have the slightest bit of info on the internet, zero updates on pinside, and no one relating any first hand experiences. I have a family to answer to, and if it doesn't make sense to me, it surely won't make sense to them.

3 weeks later
#87 9 years ago
Quoted from Russo121:

So far I have tried contacting Kevin directly at his own email address ([email protected]), via their twitter feed, and via the skit b website contact form as directed by Kevin on the dude abides interview found on this Forum. Just sent them one to the address above (thanks for that) so we'll see if they get in touch.

So, did you ever get a response?

#114 9 years ago

Man I wish I was there! Someone please get us some pics, so we can at least see the new plastics and uv setup.

#116 9 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

New plastics look much better, lighting unable to be seen correctly due to bright lighting.

I'm just wondering how the lighting mechanism itself looks. I know some people were not happy with how the uv tubes were implemented, although I thought they looked okay.

#125 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

someone please let me know if video loads for you. I am not real tech capable.

Watching it now. Many thanks!

#129 9 years ago

Couple of observations... Looks like they went back to square targets in the center. Plastics look better as far as I can tell. Were the uv lights working? I don't mean showing details on the playfield, but just wondering if they were coming on at all. At the 7:00 mark, the gi goes out but I can't tell if the uv come on at all. They didn't appear to in the video.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jkdblaze.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-updates-1?tu=jkdblaze and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.