• 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by robin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

money-toilet.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fastpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from YKpinballer:

The predator situation was finally brought out in the open and verified by Aaron of FAST pinball. Under "YKPinballer said" this is not me speaking for myself, I was translating his posts into understandable points and he then clarified and commented point by point. You can see the whole development in the official skit-b predator discussion thread starting around page 69ish. Thought it was newsworthy so posting this where people will notice.
Just read the original post here:
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion/page/70#post-2324905

Let's be clear here. I made some posts in the other thread stating that I was trying to help Kevin sort out the situation that he is in. YKPinballer chose to take my comments and frame them in a way that made me sound like I was broadly defending Kevin's every action and proceeded to rephrase my comments with incorrect assumptions.

My responses to YKPinballer were to clarify my comments. In the end it is a short bullet list of what is sprinkled all over that thread, has been shared in emails from Kevin and a little of my own experience mixed in.

Aaron
FAST Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fastpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-situation-finally-in-the-open?tu=fastpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.