• 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by robin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

money-toilet.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider YKpinballer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#1 9 years ago

The predator situation was finally brought out in the open and verified by Aaron. Under "YKPinballer said" this is not me speaking for myself, I was translating his posts into understandable points and he then clarified and commented point by point. You can see the whole development in the official skit-b predator discussion thread starting around page 69ish. Thought it was newsworthy so posting this where people will notice.

Just read the original post here:
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion/page/70#post-2324905

#3 9 years ago

Thanks, edited post

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Very depressing, but at least those waiting are not in the dark quite as much. Saturday will be a huge shit storm on Pinside I am sure.
Hopefully most of the money has not been spent and something can be worked out to build the games, or make everyone whole or close to it.

Yeah, at least there are some concrete answers. Obviously the important thing is getting refunds from kevin.

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from fastpinball:

proceeded to rephrase my comments with incorrect assumptions.

Most of the assumptions were actually 100% correct, with a few minor clarifications required.

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from fastpinball:

proceeded to rephrase my comments with incorrect assumptions.

In fact, in the linked post you actually outright just agree with 9 out of my 12 points, and the 3 others you address with a longer explanation but there are no "incorrect assumptions" involved.

This is the whole reason a translation of your information is required, because you can't help yourself from taking something and trying to spin it into something completely surreal. And if you want to accuse me of doing something disingenuous you should probably have something a bit better to back it up. I spoke the truth in plain terms. You agreed to it. Just accept it and move on.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider YKpinballer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-situation-finally-in-the-open?tu=YKpinballer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.