• I'll have to see more before making a final decision. 41 votes
    33%
  • I might drop out when the next big deposit is due 2 votes
    2%
  • I'll probably drop out! 10 votes
    8%

(126 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

There have been 7 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

predatormaskoff.gif
Photographer.gif
homemade.jpg
Pinball.gif
Pinballer.JPG
predator_spike.gif
predator_zap.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#24 7 years ago

I would like to say I am in for the duration, but in all honesty I will make my final decision once the game is complete, my production # is up, and I have to pay half of the remaining balance.

I have complete faith in SkitB and have no intentions of giving up my game if things continue to progress as they currently are, but I still want to see these guys stay on their A game. For that reasona alone >>"I'll have to see more before making a final decision."

#27 7 years ago

I think the programming will be a game changer for me. I am not a very good player and I love the idea of tracking all of my shots and how good/bad I play. I am hoping it will help me to get better.

#47 7 years ago

I can not think of a better reason for you to get on the waiting list BR... besides... if you want to ever have this game in the garage your best chance will be to get on the waiting list now.

There is ZERO $ commitment to get on the waiting list. You can ask to be on now and IF your name even comes up, you can decide at that time if you want to plunk down a whopping $250 deposit.

What else do you need to know?

It is a simple question at this point. Is there ANY chance that I will want to own a NIB Predator game for $4750? If the answer is yes, then send off an email and get on the list...

#57 7 years ago

BR> I can't get on the skitB website at work, but just got there and find the email (something like kevin@skitbpinball.com ???).

Send then an email and request to be on the waiting list.

As a heads up all of the 250 slots have already been reserved and I beleive deposits have been paid so there is no gaurentee at this point that you will get one. Apparently there is a waitlist of approximately 40 people currently so you would be in cue at 41. If 41 people drop out then you have a shot. Either way, being on the waitlist for a shot is better than nothing and no shot at all or waiting for someone to sell on the secondary market???

Price is $4750 plus you have to pay standard shipping. Still a great deal IMHO.

#59 7 years ago

At least I thought price was confirmed at $4750??? Rai???

#62 7 years ago
Quoted from AkumaZeto:

I got out already. I know a few more people who are leaving as well due to the software. It looks very Home-brew because it is i guess. Hardware is fine. But from what i have played it just seems to garage for me. Potential is there though.

From what you played at expo?

#66 7 years ago

I do not see ANYTHING negative about the software or ruleset at this stage. Everything seems to be very well thought out and I think one of the stronger aspects thus far. Then again, that is something I am not very good at assessing till I can actually play a game and figure it out myself.

#112 7 years ago

blondie >> we are pinball nerds. When you post pictures to show that you are infact both female and attractive we tend to be at a loss for words. In conjunction, we are mostly gentlemen and would not want to offend you or your husband by posting the typically bit more brazen things we say about 'imaginary' women. Well I guess some of us at least hold back...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Mods
$ 25.00
Boards
German-Pinball-Modular
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 229.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 265.00
$ 7,500.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 14.00
Cabinet - Decals
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 149.00
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 109.99
$ 94.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 5,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 9.95
$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside