View topic image gallery

predatormaskoff.gif
Photographer.gif
homemade.jpg
Pinball.gif
Pinballer.JPG
predator_spike.gif
predator_zap.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kcpinballfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#30 11 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

And, just as an addition, I've never been more excited about a new pin before as I am for Predator. Glad we have an adult theme being made by pinheads for pinheads and I'm in it till the end.

This is exactly how I feel. In a time when these pinball manufactures are jacking up prices to insane amounts this little company is gonna give us a pin at almost half the price of a JJ machine with a kickass theme. Im in till the end and sign me up for the next one. I have faith it will be another good theme. Cheers Skit-B

#32 11 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I'm curious how I will like this pin. The theme for me is 50:50 I could go either way. My main concern, is I am used to pins with lots of toys, magnet tricks and such. Predator is more of a straight shooter without toys. Just 2 VUK and a ramp diverter and a loop diverter. I'm sure it can be great but just not sure if it would be for me.
I think of pins in term of their toys, such as Junk Yard magnet wrecking ball, TZ gum ball machine and powers play field and power ball etc..
I suppose in that context Predator would be noted for its UV paint and hunt mode.

There are gonna be 2 or 3 toys that interact with the game in some way. Predator claw to grab the ball or throw it off track, swinging bodies I assume in the jungle somewhere and the skull they showed us already. Unless things have changed this is what I read. If this has changed Skit-B hasn't said anything. Also added uv light and paint and a achievements based rule sheet and a bragging rights type scoring when playing against someone. These are things that haven't been in any pin ive played before. Sounds pretty amazing to me.

#33 11 years ago

Post edited by Kcpinballfan : multipost

#35 11 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I was not sure about any toy interaction, I was assuming the skull and swinging bodies were just props, that is for looks. I'm trying to imagine where the toys will be placed.

Skit-B said in their first thread that no toys would be added to the game unless they interact in some way.

#38 11 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I'm Not in on this Pin , But I think I Should be !! The Movies are Kick-Azz -- and Thanxx for the Clip above PinB ,, F'n Funny ..

Absolutely BR, you should get in on the waiting list. There are gonna be people that drop out, life happens and you don't know what may arise around release time.

#39 11 years ago
Quoted from flashburn:

Wait a second, Predator has ACHIEVEMENTS?! OMG That's awesome! Not sure how I missed that.

Sure do, if you watch the video from 2 or 3 videos ago you can see them scrolling through a sh*t ton of them.

#41 11 years ago
Quoted from flashburn:

That's pretty cool. I'm pretty sure Predator will have internet access right? Will we be able to look at our profiles online (and our achievements)?

That I'm not sure of. Maybe someone else out there can answer that question.

#61 11 years ago

I'm sure any unfamiliar software will look homebrew. The game looked to have the same menu system as most pinball machines. Not quite sure what is garage about the game, the final assembly is not gonna be in their garage. I'm pretty sure most white woods are gonna look kinda homebrew. I think this is gonna be a fantastic machine.

#75 11 years ago

Yeah for me dmd animations are not that big of a deal. Whats important to me is sound and a kickass light show.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kcpinballfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-poll?tu=kcpinballfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.