View topic image gallery

predatormaskoff.gif
Photographer.gif
homemade.jpg
Pinball.gif
Pinballer.JPG
predator_spike.gif
predator_zap.gif
There are 113 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 11 years ago

Nope, no way. Every time I post a pic, the threads get quiet. I apparently scare people away. The main Predator one was on page 3 yesterday. PAGE 3! lol

#102 11 years ago

Hah! ok....but look at those Poll numbers! It looks like Pinsiders snatched up the majority of the Predators!

predatormaskoff.gifpredatormaskoff.gif

#103 11 years ago

I was leery at first until viewing the videos and progress. It looks extremely promising and bad ass being a Sci-fi/horror/pinball guy. Unfortunately, I missed the boat and on the wait list like a few others. At least I think I'm on the wait list

Trivia - Did anyone know that the actor that played the Predator in 1 & 2 made cameo in the first movie? Kevin Peter Hall made a very brief cameo as the helicopter pilot at the end of the Predator. He also played a mutated bear in Prophecy that scared the crap out of me as a kid.

Thanks,
Mike
www.Habosarcade.com

#104 11 years ago

From my original owners list, we had 113 at one point. And 116 poll votes sounds right on track.

#105 11 years ago

Ahhh...another sci-fi/horror guy...velcome!

#106 11 years ago

Secret hidden VanDamme mode

#107 11 years ago

Yeah, Blondie...and it looks like some of the Waiting List People are going to get a chance...

#108 11 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

...Every time I post a pic, the threads get quiet. I apparently scare people away.

Thats cause after checking those pics out, us guys need a little alone time and are not posting

#110 11 years ago

What? You know, "Alone time" to reflect back when society would dress like that. A time when life was much more simple...less headaches and there were no Calvin, Gucci, Coach, Jordache, etc.

What did you think I meant?

#112 11 years ago

blondie >> we are pinball nerds. When you post pictures to show that you are infact both female and attractive we tend to be at a loss for words. In conjunction, we are mostly gentlemen and would not want to offend you or your husband by posting the typically bit more brazen things we say about 'imaginary' women. Well I guess some of us at least hold back...

#113 11 years ago

You guys crack me up.

(Also, I don't think trying to wedge myself into a corset on a regular basis would be a "life more simple." That photo booth and its costumes were not made for tall girls of my size. I would definitely be needing that gun on standby.)

There are 113 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-poll/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.