stirring-the-pot.jpg
pull out.png
train.png
B1Tdn8GIAAAvzOu.jpg
wpid-NO-SOUP-FOR-YOU616.jpg
image-288.jpg
PredatorHalloweenPumpkin.jpg
coolest-homemade-predator-halloween-costume-2-21310269.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sammiesguys.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#139 9 years ago

While I am certainly enjoying this arguing as much as anyone, here is a brief interlude. I was doing some work around my house. When I returned to my living room, I found my cat watching Predator. Apparently he had been watching it for awhile.IMG_0178.JPGIMG_0178.JPG
Btw, I only posted this because I had grown tired of reading all of the back and forth arguing. I needed a break.

2 weeks later
#223 9 years ago

Some people may need to read this info from Kevin's above email again:

Quoted from Cobra99:

It has become apparent that our hopes to be able to handle our production schedule in smaller blocks is unfortunately not congruent with maintaining the quality and pricing standards that we have set for this project, simply based on the nature of manufacturing. We apologize for any issues this may raise for some of you, and we look forward to helping everyone as best as we can while providing any assistance you may require as we go through this process.

Obviously, things have changed on his end, and he has to make adjustments. It's the realities of manufacturing, as Kevin is finding out.

#273 9 years ago
Quoted from cmproductions:

No response has got me worried for everyone here.

You can stop worrying about me. I will be ok no matter what happens. Thanks!

1 week later
#441 9 years ago

When I read that "reboot" thing, I was fairly skeptical. I'm not a big reboot fan. Usually they just take characters we already know and lazily tell us the same origin story in a different manner. For example, the SM reboot to me was/is totally unnecessary. A complete waste of a great character with plenty of other stories to tell.

Nice to see that's not really what they are going to do apparently. It looks like it's going to be more of a sequel, which I think I can get behind.

http://collider.com/predator-reboot-sequel-shane-black/

#482 9 years ago

I'm requesting that my game be made from asbestos. Then I'm going to install a targeting laser mod that will likely result in permanent blindness.

2 months later
#886 9 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

So who is production Number 1?

I believe it was Jim Hopper.

#914 9 years ago
Quoted from rolandthoms:

I was thinking walking dead might be 2015. At least that's what I tell my wife.

That's funny. You might have some explaining to do. One thing we know with Stern, once the game is announced, they get them out the door quick.

Production #175 in late 2012, now production #115. Looking forward to my game!

1 month later
#1096 9 years ago
Quoted from maddog14:

Thats awesome. Are you going to share pictures?
I saw this picture on facebook today. mmr on the line at stern

mmr.jpg 60 KB

In the MMR update thread, people pointed out that that game appears to be a prototype if you look at the other pictures on facebook. The start button is off center on the front decal. Plus the the other games on the line are all TWD. Probably not rolling yet.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sammiesguys.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-players-guide?tu=sammiesguys and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.