stirring-the-pot.jpg
pull out.png
train.png
B1Tdn8GIAAAvzOu.jpg
wpid-NO-SOUP-FOR-YOU616.jpg
image-288.jpg
PredatorHalloweenPumpkin.jpg
coolest-homemade-predator-halloween-costume-2-21310269.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rosh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#97 9 years ago

Congrats to Kevin, everyone got the video they wanted and clearly people are pleased with what they are seeing.

Kevin has replied three times to questions in this thread, so lets remember that when he soon disappears to bury himself in emails, and more importantly production. I believe 97.34% of the questions and concerns have now been answered/addressed. I know there were a few questions about 'swapping places' and 'combined shipping' and I'm sure Kevin will take a look at that when games start to ship.

I'm guessing the 'next game' thread will now get a little more activity.

2 months later
#862 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

What town is SkitB located in?

I believe skit-b calls the tri-cities area (midland, saginaw, bay city) home, but last I heard the games were being assembled near Ann Arbor close to where the cabinets are being made.

2 months later
#1145 9 years ago

you are all wrong, these must be for a Twilight Zone remake, since I see a TZ in the background

Whysnow, not to rain on your parade, but looks like all of Paul's virtuaPins have the two flipper buttons. You will note the mini-cab in the photo also has them and if you go to his site you will see that all have them. Not saying these are not predator cabinets, but your two button argument does not hold water.

#1148 9 years ago
Quoted from dmilo:

By the same logic shouldn't the front panel have 4 holes in it also, like the mini cab? Virtual Pins need the extra buttons for exit and other features. The Predator cabs in the pictures don't have 4 holes in the front.

touché

#1185 9 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

Not to rain on your parade, but email Paul and ask him about the Pred cabinets.

I have no need to do that. First off, I have had enough conversations with both Kevin and Paul to know that Paul is making the cabinets (and he recently did a flat pack of one for my latest custom game), and that the assembly of the games is currently underway and that unless something has recently changed, that assembly is happening close enough to Paul's place that they can just wheel the cabinets over in a 'just in time' way.

I was just having a little fun with whysnow, in shooting down his logic on the two button holes.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rosh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-players-guide?tu=rosh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.