stirring-the-pot.jpg
pull out.png
train.png
B1Tdn8GIAAAvzOu.jpg
wpid-NO-SOUP-FOR-YOU616.jpg
image-288.jpg
PredatorHalloweenPumpkin.jpg
coolest-homemade-predator-halloween-costume-2-21310269.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rommy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#1040 9 years ago

GJ Ted! Where is that guy with the FACTs LOL Cannot wait to get mine.

Predator #19

#1066 9 years ago

Are y'all crazy? I just got an email from Kevin yesterday. Yesterday. How it that not communicating? He said the license was good amongst other things. So he IS communicating with buyers. He IS issuing refunds, y'all read that thread. I mean it's like we look up and see the sky is blue and y'all are running around yelling "the sky is red!". Just look up!

#1101 9 years ago

Now that the licensing and conspiracy theories have been debunked all that is left is to complain about communication? Lol. I think every manufacturer gets that complaint. Can't wait to get mine!

Predator #19

#1103 9 years ago

The same proof we have had since signing up day one - Kevin said so. He sent me an email yesterday. So 1) he is definitely not dodging, I mean I just got an email. 2) the license is fine and has always been fine according to Kevin which is enough proof for all 250 buyers. I mean they signed up with the exact same "proof", Kevin's word. Nothing has changed on that front except a LOT of speculatore have showed up to speculate, it is what they do. I really can't imagine why people want this project to fail and fellow pinsiders to be burned and lose their money. At least I am sure that is not going to happen.

License = cool. Production = started. Some guys here want more personal and more volume communication from Skit B, but looks like they are not going to get it and as a buyer I am OK with the level of communication so that is not a problem for me.

The machines are coming. If they are late they will be like every other boutique, including PPS . No biggie.

#1105 9 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

Skit-B can continue ignoring these questions and watch your whole customer base jump ship.
You can be happy with no answers and Skit-B sitting on your cash, that's your prerogative.

But wait...why would the happy people jump ship? Those two statements are diametrically opposed. Unless you add 6 beers or several shots of whiskey? I don't think anyone is jumping ship, just some people unhappy with communication.

#1106 9 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

did he address why they removed all mention of Predator from their sites?

I did not ask any questions, just listened. He said everything was cool and production was already starting in his email. Did anyone ask him that at expo ? He was right there to answer? Since it does not affect me or my Predator #19 that's not something I would ever ask about except like at a show.

#1108 9 years ago
Quoted from MarcG:

No. Basically he said they started building and he has added staff. He also said we could email support with issues which is a lie. All my emails to support have been ignored. I have gotten response from support before I paid in full so it's not a spam box issue.
I hate making posts like this but really don't know what else to do. I want them to succeed. Being fully paid and ignored since is beyond frustrating.

You should consider a refund so there is no stress. Pinball should be fun and when it ceases to be that, why do it? Just MHO of course. If you are worried about the exclusivity, don't. These will be available on the secondary market just like any other pin.

I have been in on several pre-orders and will never do it again with any company. It's just not "fun", it is stressful unless you can truly "forget" about the whole thing, which is where I am on Predator . This is nothing compared to Wizard of Oz for instance. I am a buyer of Predator, been in since before day one LOL, and I am cool with the communication. I mean I just got an email yesterday. So totally cool. I do not feel ignored.

#1139 9 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

If you have nothing helpful to add then don't post. I get it you and whysnow are happy with the status quo. So to answer your question if the people who currently aren't happy jump ship and get full refunds the snowball effect would essentially force the hand of the happy people to jump also because Skit-B wouldn't have the funding to finish the game. Is this what I want to happen? Absolutely not. Just because you are happy to not ask questions about how and where your money is going and what happened to all content pertaining to Predator doesnt mean that's how I am. Let the others and I ask all the questions we want when it comes to our money. See my post earlier in this thread, I did not get the answers I asked for so stating now that "we know the license is ok only thing left to bitch about is communication". Wrong there are still questions about refunds, disappearing content, and communication. Once these things are proven answered or pics are provided then that's all I need.

Well I don't think I need to conform to YOUR personal guidelines on posting, and since I do not see YOU posting anything useful which makes your statement hypocritical, I think I will keep posting .

As far as "letting you and others ask all the questions you want" you won't ever see me trying to stop you. I am no moderator, thank God.

And I never said anyone was "bitching" about anything. If you think you are "bitching" that's fine but I would not use that characterization.

And BTW, I think they are using my money to build the machines, but as long as I get my Predator #19 I really don't need to know. I never knew what my money was being used for specifically on any of these preorders. Don't get me wrong, I am not doing the pre-order thing again with any company. I just don't think me balancing their checkbook every week is going to speed delivery of my game.

#1157 9 years ago
Quoted from MarcG:

Spooky has nothing to hide. Skitb apparently does.

Except they are not hiding anything. I got an email from Kevin yesterday, did I mention that? They showed up at expo, machine in tow, and answered questions. Looks like opposite of hiding.

#1160 9 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Just so you know us JPOP pre order guys have taken are lumps from people never ordered a game from John but want to know what's going on, none of us are crying for threads to be shut down. if I think a post is inflammatory or unhelpful I will say it, but this is a pinball chat forum so if you can't handle people chatting about pinball with out getting all butt hurt then maybe you should look I to a new hobby

Are you saying someone is trying to get threads shut down? Or that Hilton is trying to get this one shut down? or that he got the other ones shut down? Please clarify, I can't tell.

I am in on jpop for what, 2 years now? GAH I made some bad preorder decisions, but at least I learned to wait on HUO from now on...I hope

#1161 9 years ago

Refunds are going out. That other thread was resolved because he got his refund. If you need a refund you could try Hilton as well, that worked for the other guy. But you could also call Kevin directly instead of waiting on email responses for which he is notoriously slow.

#1210 9 years ago

I guess a third thing would be we all get our games. LOL

#1213 9 years ago

Looks like refunds are available to those who want to bail.

Home stretch for the rest of us! WooHoo! Can't wait to get #19 in da house

#1224 9 years ago

Just...WOW. Very entertaining , oh pinside

#1242 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

They are hiding in terms of having ZERO presence online.
ZERO mention of Predator on their website.
ZERO mention of Predator on their Facebook page.
ZERO mention of Predator on their Twitter account.
ZERO videos of Predator remain on their YouTube channel.
ZERO posts made on Pinside regarding Predator in more than 3 months.

So not hiding, except for online presence? I got an email yesterday, dude got a refund today. They are not hiding from me or from him. All owners just got an email. That is hardly hiding. They showed up with the machine at expo, I think it was uncovered but I was not there...so they could have brought it and hidden it after they unloaded.

#1244 9 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

This is Skit-B! they used this site and advertised, and drew their business here and now have abandoned everyone and left massive holes for speculation.
Don't blame the masses.

Hey I am one of those people and they did not abandon me. I got an email just yesterday. All licensing, refund, and online presence issues were cleared up as well. Just not to everyone's satisfaction. But most of us are satisfied with those things not being issues. That is hardly abandoning everyone.

Looks like you could ask kcpinball for more details, he seems to have gotten answers today as well.

#1266 9 years ago
Quoted from the_one:

Thanks for sharing the cool videos. I see a very great pinball where you have to fight with. For me its a beautiful design with deep rules and based on this a great gameplay. Im happy to get it soon and showing one of my fingers to all fraidy-cats who jumped of just based on these shitty rumors. I still trust SkitB and bestead them with my investment. Jvspin nailed it, 100% agreement from my side. Those fail wishers would be the same loosers like we, like the whole community!

Gotta love google translate!

#1268 9 years ago
Quoted from the_one:

Im happy to get it soon and showing one of my fingers to all fraidy-cats who jumped of just based on these shitty rumors.

How bout this - instead of "showing one of my fingers" which is LOL here, use "flipping the bird" . That will get your point across. Note-you might upset a mod though =) .

#1340 9 years ago

The license is OK. Kevin took the videos down and will eventually replace them. He just brought the machine to expo, so definitely not on the down low.

I just got an email from Kevin this morning, so he is not being secret with me or other owners.

Seems like things are moving right along in predator land.

What some of y'all are doing we call "turkey" down here in the south. Don't turkey out and run around sounding like a turkey call!

predator #19

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rommy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-players-guide?tu=rommy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.