stirring-the-pot.jpg
pull out.png
train.png
B1Tdn8GIAAAvzOu.jpg
wpid-NO-SOUP-FOR-YOU616.jpg
image-288.jpg
PredatorHalloweenPumpkin.jpg
coolest-homemade-predator-halloween-costume-2-21310269.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider marcg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#964 9 years ago

A bowling ball may have just been dropped on my predator order. With nearly complete silence for months and no proof of any games being made it's getting tough to justify the money tied up in this.

#968 9 years ago

Well it's good to here something even if it's not from the source. I am build 65, paid in full, so I'll probably be a Feb build too. Thanks guys.

1 month later
#1044 9 years ago

Has anyone with a larger deposit than $250 been able to opt out? I have sent a few emails asking to cancel but they have been ignored. I would try to sell the spot but I understand they have a waiting list.

#1048 9 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

You may have tried this already but per Kevin's recent email they've hired someone dedicated to customer communication, it's apparently against pinside rules to post the email here but this web form is supposed to send messages to them:
http://www.skitbpinball.com/contact.html

Yea I have used both the support and Kevins email. Lack of response is typical with these guys. I did hear that starting a 'Predator is a scam' thread can get me refunded :p

Thanks though, hopefully I'll hear from them soon. I know they are busy.

#1053 9 years ago

I have tried that email twice in the past week. No reply. I am not expecting an instant refund but at least acknowledge it. They sure did reply before they had all my money. I don't trust these guys any more. Wish them the best but want out.

#1060 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Hope you all remember that the original deal you all agreed to was that you only get a refund IF your spot gets taken over by someone else.
Money is surely spent on parts at this point. They need to buy in bulk and from what we have all seen so far of parts they are obviously getting hundreds at a time. Your dollars are spent so if you really want out then you had better start looking to find a buyer to take over you spot.
Given all the conspiracy theories and crazy lately I am guessing it will be much harder to find someone looking for a spot today...

Can't get a refund but selling spots is prohibited? So which is it? Can't find out because they won't answer emails. Kevin is ducking us pure and simple. His email was fluff. I can find more online about that 2nd train wreck of a game than predator. How much money was wasted on that?

#1082 9 years ago

I didn't post in the other two threads that were locked. It looked like most of the negative posts were by folks who had not ordered. I also wanted to give Kevin a chance to respond to me personally before I complained on a public forum. Multiple emails sent and I got nothing but the same form letter sent to everyone. Posting here is a last straw so to speak.

I don't think it's right for these threads to be locked. I tried to get a response from skit before I posted here. We are not flaming skit or bitching without cause. If not for pinside I would have never ordered this game. If there are other unhappy owners or people unable to get refunded I would like to know. I'm feeling ripped off and I know I'm not the only one.

#1102 9 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

Now that the licensing and conspiracy theories have been debunked all that is left is to complain about communication? Lol. I think every manufacturer gets that complaint. Can't wait to get mine!
Predator #19

Have they been debunked? What real proof do we have?

#1107 9 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

did he address why they removed all mention of Predator from their sites?

No. Basically he said they started building and he has added staff. He also said we could email support with issues which is a lie. All my emails to support have been ignored. I have gotten response from support before I paid in full so it's not a spam box issue.

I hate making posts like this but really don't know what else to do. I want them to succeed. Being fully paid and ignored since is beyond frustrating.

#1110 9 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

You should consider a refund so there is no stress. Pinball should be fun and when it ceases to be that, why do it? Just MHO of course. If you are worried about the exclusivity, don't. These will be available on the secondary market just like any other pin.
I have been in on several pre-orders and will never do it again with any company. It's just not "fun", it is stressful unless you can truly "forget" about the whole thing, which is where I am on Predator . This is nothing compared to Wizard of Oz for instance. I am a buyer of Predator, been in since before day one LOL, and I am cool with the communication. I mean I just got an email yesterday. So totally cool. I do not feel ignored.

I have been trying to get a refund. They will not respond.

#1116 9 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

And also that he has full permission to use Arnold's likeness and voice in the game (I can't imagine that is cheap to get)

Was not addressed. The email really didn't address anything. Didn't even name the game or have a title. Just an attempt to buy more time. My opinion of it anyways

#1137 9 years ago

Anyone want to buy my spot? Build 65.

#1156 9 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Look at the goodwill Spooky has been cultivating. Responsive and transparent. Just the other day there were questions about how long it will take to get a game if you ordered today and they broke it down to how many a week they are getting out and how many orders are left. Such a simple concept.

Spooky has nothing to hide. Skitb apparently does.

#1164 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

For that other guy all i did was forward on his info from me which i knew was going through as I had gotten other responses.
MarcG, assuming you are sending to the email that SkitB Just sent out, I am guessing you will get a response in time but no idea. I can only imagine they are filtering through an inundation of new emails? glad to see more pictures are surfacing of parts and stuff being built.
I hope if you are wanting out that there is still a waitlist and someone looking to take your slot so you can get money back. Good luck in getting it worked out.

Thank you. I think it will eventually, I'm done airing it out here.

#1174 9 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

Why come into this thread and just repeat the same stuff you said in the thread you started that was locked?
Bad form.

He raises some valid points. He is right too, skitb could make everyone happy with a single picture. Why no pics? It's a bad look.

#1231 9 years ago

B1Tdn8GIAAAvzOu.jpgB1Tdn8GIAAAvzOu.jpg
#1238 9 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

Do you have a license for that?
Better question, if that answer is no, will you tell us?

It has come to my attention that due to a lack of communication on my end, many rumors have begun to circulate which have shaken the confidence of many involved in my pumpkin picture. While this situation is unfortunate, I can assure you all that there are multiple pumpkin pictures being taken as we speak and the project is certainly continuing as planned.

#1359 9 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

No it doesn't. Did you click your own link? The video does not work. None of them do.

Skit took down all video and has hidden most pred info from online view. As a paid in full buyer trying to get a refund I appreciate all the posts here from everyone. At least it's something, though not really helpful but better than silence.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider marcg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-players-guide?tu=marcg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.