stirring-the-pot.jpg
pull out.png
train.png
B1Tdn8GIAAAvzOu.jpg
wpid-NO-SOUP-FOR-YOU616.jpg
image-288.jpg
PredatorHalloweenPumpkin.jpg
coolest-homemade-predator-halloween-costume-2-21310269.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kvan99.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#69 9 years ago

I can tell you that this game will forever have the best multiball music in pinball.

#98 9 years ago
Quoted from navajas:

I dig the purple under the ramps.
About these tubes. Could you list what size / pin style / brand they are? I'm unfamiliar with UV fluorescent tubes specifically, but in general and in my experience (fish tank grow lights, etc...), fluorescent tubes begin to dim very quickly. Just me, but I hate them. Are they expensive? I see some listed at a couple of bucks, and others listed at $70+. Just wondering.
Anyone keeping a mod list for the game?
1) Alternate plastics?
2) Alternate return guides?
3) Apron UV rig?

All valid question here.....

#124 9 years ago

Kev, I have one question: during the game play do the jackpot and super jackpot completions have a big finale sound..(you know like a big crash or bang) with accompanying light show? I may have missed it cause my laptop speakers suck.

2 weeks later
#349 9 years ago

Reminds me of that joke, All the mofos getting in, get in. All the mofos getting out, get out.

4 months later
#1232 9 years ago

Seriously, this is a like a movie where panic sweeps the town/country and you suspect everyone is out to get you. Guys, how many of you have met Kevin, trust your gut, did he seem like a Madoff character to you? This is a much ado about nothing, some neophyte posted a thread with a sensational title and you guys are ready to storm the castle and slay Frankenstein. Please RELAX, think with a cool head.

#1300 9 years ago

Hmmm...did the negative reception of Experts of Dangerous has something to do with it? OK but if I had a new pin company without a whole lot of cash cushion I'd want to hear the rabid pinball fans opinions about my idea before I bet my company's fortune on it. In any case the videos show a very cool game and theme for less than $5k...at 250 builds it's a no brainer. GL

PS: now I wish I hadn't dropped out.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kvan99.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-players-guide?tu=kvan99 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.