stirring-the-pot.jpg
pull out.png
train.png
B1Tdn8GIAAAvzOu.jpg
wpid-NO-SOUP-FOR-YOU616.jpg
image-288.jpg
PredatorHalloweenPumpkin.jpg
coolest-homemade-predator-halloween-costume-2-21310269.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hazoff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#30 9 years ago

Damn, there goes another 5000$. That looks amazing and now I'm ready for full payment. What a great theme and extremely well done code, thanks Kevin can't wait to get mine.

2 weeks later
#253 9 years ago

In a world of cars, super hero's, old bands and 90s bad humour pins what a breath of fresh air. After seeing the video I'm ready to pay in full and don't mind waiting at all to have Predator pinball in my home. Greatness

#262 9 years ago

Is every pre order owner getting the email for payment? I have not received anything yet.

#359 9 years ago

I still haven't received my next installment email for the 3000$ ??

#368 9 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

OK guys there should be a spot available soon. I just asked for a refund. I hope you all get your games. My confidence is not strong on the hole situation. Also I could not get over the fact that Predator would have no pinball related call outs.

That is one of the selling points for me, love that about Ironman and I wish I could turn off the voices of the band in Metallica with the exception of master for the drop targets. I just sold my Xmen due to the brutal call outs, it was too much man I wish I didn't care but I do and a pinball machine can be ruined by the voice work.

#371 9 years ago

I can't stand them but it depends too on your sense of humour, it's strange like Family guy show I have never seen any part of that program ever that's been even remotely amusing and the other day Ted was on I figured I'd give it a chance and it was the most unfunny piece of crap I've seen in a long time. I have buddies who like South park and Family Guy etc. and yet we can agree on other comedies we all enjoy, like music and art and pinball, its a matter of taste.

1 week later
#430 9 years ago

I still haven't got an email from Kevin for next installment, ready to pay and it's getting close to the 28th. Anyone else not received it yet?

#434 9 years ago

I emailed kevin last week and today.

#435 9 years ago

Done, payment sent. Man I can't wait to get this pin in my house.

4 weeks later
#725 9 years ago

I will gladly wait for this with patience and understanding, coolest theme yet in pinball as far as I'm concerned. So take your time Kevin even these guys can be laid back every now and then.

238594.jpg238594.jpg
#727 9 years ago

Its mine right now.

#730 9 years ago

wallpaper

2 weeks later
#780 9 years ago

SkitB has a website with zero mention of The Predator???? All Kevin has to do is post a weekly update even to say new parts came in or working on first build, list of the video's of gameplay etc. I mean forget pinside with all due respect, they have a website use it.

#789 9 years ago

There is no justification for the lack of web material available regarding the Predator. Look at the TBL, website a lot of pics and info. Other boutique pins have at least a dedicated website, I'm in no matter what, the theme is way to cool in a crowded sea of super hero's, old bands and kids movies so I don't mind waiting but updates go a long way and why nothing on the website? I would like to hear one good reason.

2 weeks later
#848 9 years ago

I'm going to have to get these even if I don't use them with the pin. Nice

3 weeks later
#948 9 years ago

I don't care about them showing up at expo but some simple updates would nice.

1 week later
#975 9 years ago

Very cool that I get one of my dream themes The Predator and some of you are getting TBL. This is a good time to be a pinhead.

1 month later
#1041 9 years ago

I had a back and forth with SkitB support today, finalized what my engraving would say and feel very confident about this pin. All the nay sayer's and non-buyers can suck my Marty McSorely.

#1138 9 years ago

Wow that's a cool looking pin.

#1166 9 years ago
Quoted from MarcG:

Spooky has nothing to hide. Skitb apparently does.

I'd rather SkitB moves operation to the moon, hides out for a few years and I have to pay for shipping and handling via Nasa then buy a AMH.

#1172 9 years ago

I think this is the best option.

#1301 9 years ago

Experts of Dangerous? I was really hoping Kevin was going to stick with Arnold and give us a long needed The Running man or Total Recall pin. "get your ass to mars" come on, so great that would be.

#1363 9 years ago

Yeah this crap about being concerned in case you want to order down line is just that crap. I mean haven't most of you haters already made the choice to boycott SkitB? Please go back to the TBL threads and hail the second coming of Pin Jesus. Man its getting boring, moderators close this thread.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hazoff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-players-guide?tu=hazoff and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.