stirring-the-pot.jpg
pull out.png
train.png
B1Tdn8GIAAAvzOu.jpg
wpid-NO-SOUP-FOR-YOU616.jpg
image-288.jpg
PredatorHalloweenPumpkin.jpg
coolest-homemade-predator-halloween-costume-2-21310269.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gearheaddropping.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#1109 9 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

The same proof we have had since signing up day one - Kevin said so. He sent me an email yesterday. So 1) he is definitely not dodging, I mean I just got an email. 2) the license is fine and has always been fine according to Kevin which is enough proof for all 250 buyers. I mean they signed up with the exact same "proof", Kevin's word. Nothing has changed on that front except a LOT of speculatore have showed up to speculate, it is what they do. I really can't imagine why people want this project to fail and fellow pinsiders to be burned and lose their money. At least I am sure that is not going to happen.
License = cool. Production = started. Some guys here want more personal and more volume communication from Skit B, but looks like they are not going to get it and as a buyer I am OK with the level of communication so that is not a problem for me.
The machines are coming. If they are late they will be like every other boutique, including PPS . No biggie.

I think this is great news. Games are being built now according to this e-mail. Sounds like games should start being delivered, barring some unforeseen issues, within the next few weeks then.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gearheaddropping.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-players-guide?tu=gearheaddropping and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.