stirring-the-pot.jpg
pull out.png
train.png
B1Tdn8GIAAAvzOu.jpg
wpid-NO-SOUP-FOR-YOU616.jpg
image-288.jpg
PredatorHalloweenPumpkin.jpg
coolest-homemade-predator-halloween-costume-2-21310269.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blackrabbit.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#308 9 years ago
Quoted from cmproductions:

Thanks for defending me Rai! It was my main intent to stay "in" but get the majority of the money back to pay for my sons bone marrow procedure which took place last week. I had told the hospital that I wanted to pay for in cash for a discounted rate but that window has since past so now I'm out even more $$. I'm mostly just frustrated with the super poor communication. At this point, I just assume get all my money back and be done with it....as sad as that is...I just have a bad taste in my mouth about the whole thing. If I don't get a refund, I'll get my machine, maybe play it, perhaps I'll just sell it NIB. I don't know what to do at this point.
Anycase, Still running lots of tests for my son. He's in good spirits but feels like a pin cushion every time we go to the hospital with all the needles and blood tests etc. Poor little dude! he's only 4!

2014-03-28 11.15.41.jpg 113 KB

I'm a traveling man....that is how I ended up reading this thread. I really can't comment on most of what I read here (pay terms, who is right wrong for opting out, etc). However, I can comment (off topic but sue me if anyone complains)...about your challenging time in life with your son. I wish your entire family the best and most importantly...the real reason I actually am posting....that is one good looking and masculine boy you have there!!! I did a double check take look because of the happy excitement all over his face. PRICELESS!

Best wishes

4 months later
#1088 9 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

I wish nothing but the best for all parties involved.
Looking forward to see Predatorâ„¢ Machines arrive to their owners soon!

I wish Kevin would simply upload a Predator photo and info to the skitb website!!! For crying out loud, it is so easy to do and if the license is intact why not do it? It would make so many people happy!! I like happy people.

This would be better and more efficient/practical than him trying to respond to every email in his likely flooded inbox!!!

Upload Predator photos and info to website Kevin!!! Please!!!!

#1098 9 years ago
Quoted from dmilo:

The license might not allow them to advertise especially since the sequel is in the works:
http://collider.com/predator-reboot-sequel-shane-black/

Then hey I have a great idea. Where that empty space is...you know at the web site....maybe type something like, " Due to our current license conditions we had to remove the Predator images and details as the project moves forward. All future information and updates will be provided by email or in person at pinball expositions".

Now someone here will say he can't say that or the license would be revoked....or skitb would get sued...lol...whatever. Folks grasp at whatever straws they wish to here. Nobody will ever convince me that if some event triggered the removal of the material from the web site, that Kevin could not legally state that publically at the web site. Or....a public post here explaining such.

What really makes me sick is I have reason to believe some current 250 club members are getting more information than others and it is direct information (email and/or verbal conversation). If true, it would sure be sad that preferential treatment like that took place and not all 250 club members were all equally up to date. Speculation on my part but it sure makes sense when you look at some of the loyalty from some posters here and other Predator threads recently. It is a logical deduction to conclude.

GL to you friend. I hope the drama ends soon via information releases for all....owners and non-owners!

#1133 9 years ago

Wow. I agree! Good eye for detail!

#1171 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Look, another witch hunter here folks.
"Burn them".
'But that is actually a real cab for Predator, they have 2 buttons on each side. have you never even seen the game you are attacking'
"Burn them"

Well since you called me a name I assume Pinside allows me the return favor. You are an idiot. I complimented that person because my old eyes would never have caught that...sigh...a little jealousy on my part I admit. Again, whysnow...you are an idiot!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blackrabbit.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-players-guide?tu=blackrabbit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.