stirring-the-pot.jpg
pull out.png
train.png
B1Tdn8GIAAAvzOu.jpg
wpid-NO-SOUP-FOR-YOU616.jpg
image-288.jpg
PredatorHalloweenPumpkin.jpg
coolest-homemade-predator-halloween-costume-2-21310269.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SPeD66.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#138 9 years ago

For crying out loud.

2 weeks later
#264 9 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Hard deadlines are sexy.

Unless you're between jobs all of a sudden & now have to seriously consider pulling out. My situation is not SkitB's fault of course ... just awful timing. This new policy is terrible news for yours truly.
I was hoping to pay half when my number came up later in the summer, then the other half when it was ready, as originally stated. Oh well, some things are obviously more important than my grail theme. Still, this is an extremely HUGE bummer for me.

#268 9 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Sorry to hear that, dude. Maybe you could sell another pin to raise the funds? There's still time.

I could, but it'd be multiple pins if I'm to be truly comfortable about the situation. Jungle Princess is a keeper and I really dig my sys11's.
Nostalgia wins.
Thanks anyway NorCalRealtor. I've always admired your avatar. Andre was something special.

#269 9 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I'm very sorry to hear that as I've had the rug yanked out from under me a time or two also.
I hope your situation improves and quickly. Best wishes to you.

Thanks Kim. I have a job offer, but it involves moving. Not a good time to drop 3k on vaporware.

#271 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Taxi could probably get you a good part of the way towards the additional 2750 due now?

That game is a keeper for me too.

Quoted from Whysnow:

Contact Kevin offline. He is a reasonable dude and may be able to make 1 off accomidations given the bad timing?

I thought of that, but it seems unreasonable for me to expect him to accommodate my bad luck? And what if I'm still unable to pay for the game later? He's trying to run a business after all. I have a couple of weeks to think it over but I'll most likely pass this game on to a wait-lister. Sucks, but I'll live.

1 week later
#427 9 years ago

Another lucky wait-lister just got promoted. I'm out.

2 weeks later
#654 9 years ago

A couple of weeks after I cancel my order, I get my old job back + a big raise. Figures.
C'est la vie.

#656 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

If that's the bad news then hey ... congrats, must be a load of stress off you.

I'm looking at it as GREAT news Aurich & thanks for the kind words. I'll live without Predator for the time being. I do envy those of you receiving this NIB game though. Best wishes to all Predator fans.

#658 9 years ago

Thanks Whysnow, but being unemployed for a few months has given me new perspective. I think I'll save some $$$ for now. Looking forward to video footage from new Predator owners soon!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SPeD66.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-players-guide?tu=SPeD66 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.