stirring-the-pot.jpg
pull out.png
train.png
B1Tdn8GIAAAvzOu.jpg
wpid-NO-SOUP-FOR-YOU616.jpg
image-288.jpg
PredatorHalloweenPumpkin.jpg
coolest-homemade-predator-halloween-costume-2-21310269.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MagicMako.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#87 9 years ago

Some real unique scoring rules, pretty awesome.

The only thing I can think to ask right now is how is bonus determined? is it just switch hits? or modes played? or something else?

#174 9 years ago

I thought of some more questions,

1. Does ball save reactivate when you start a multiball during another multiball? like bringing in regular mball during hunt mball for example, it would appear in the video it does not.

2. Do the modes have timers? I'm not sure this was mentioned, I know Unload is 30 seconds, and Reveal goes until you get back to 1 ball but i didnt see timers nor could i tell if the other modes time out.

Keeping in mind i didnt watch the Showdown section.

3. Are playing all 6 modes the only criteria for qualifying Showdown? Would it be possible to make a multiball Super Jackpot part of the criteria as well? and maybe also getting to Hunt Mball?

4. What kind of adjustments can be made to software settings? Like can we change how many loops light mystery or how many ramps to qualify a mode/extra ball? I know this was asked in some form previously on this thread, I guess I just wanted to know what the adjustments menu looks like/if there is one.

5. Can software adjustments be saved from profile to profile? Meaning can I play a 2 player game where my profile is set to have no ball save or extra ball and the other person's profile is set with a long ball save and extra balls turned on?

6. Maybe a better question to #5 is, what makes the login system unique? It tracks your shots made, drains, achievements, and lots of other stats? Is there anything else?

#184 9 years ago

Kevin you rule man, thanks so much.

#187 9 years ago
Quoted from SkitBPinball:

If you can show me in the video when you saw this, I may be able to explain what happened.

At 13:17 in the vid i dont see the ball save lights come on when you start standard mball during hunt mball.

1 month later
#665 9 years ago

I also dont recall him saying an email would go out. At this point I'm just hoping the games start shipping late Sept, early Oct.

1 week later
#715 9 years ago

I dont think we should really expect much new until we get closer to Sept/Oct? as that was when Kevin said games would start going out.

#744 9 years ago

Yeah the worst part about all of these people dropping out is that most of the numbers I originally requested probably became available. Pretty sure it would be a logistical nightmare switching everyone's numbers around to the ones they want.

but with that said...if #77 is available I'll take it!!

1 month later
#853 9 years ago

Hurray! Something!

1 week later
#899 9 years ago

Got my email too. We're so close guys!

1 week later
#924 9 years ago

I love the Walking Dead! and I hope to own one some day, there will be thousands of TWD's but only 250 Preds, even if there were going to be thousands of Preds there's no way in hell i would jump ship on this bad boy. Predator is and always will be one of my favorite action movies of all time. I would feel the same about an Aliens pin. If Skit B ever decides to do that (HINT HINT) ....I think im going to ship Kevin a copy so he can watch it and be inspired by all its Bill Paxton greatness. Game over man!

1 month later
#1043 9 years ago

Ah man, you guys didnt like my video? Ive been waiting to post that forever...nobody gets me around here.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MagicMako.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-players-guide?tu=MagicMako and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.