stirring-the-pot.jpg
pull out.png
train.png
B1Tdn8GIAAAvzOu.jpg
wpid-NO-SOUP-FOR-YOU616.jpg
image-288.jpg
PredatorHalloweenPumpkin.jpg
coolest-homemade-predator-halloween-costume-2-21310269.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Half_Life.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#83 9 years ago

Holy crap! That video was freakin' awesome!

Bring on the game! Definitely glad I'm in on this.

1 week later
#257 9 years ago
Quoted from SkitBPinball:

Of course, this is all dependent on the deadline set in the email. Let me be very clear about this just this once, so I don't feel so oppressive when the time comes to either have to say it again or enforce it: THIS IS A HARD DEADLINE. When that date comes, if a buyer has not reached the stated goal a refund will be sent and a waitlister will be contacted to take their spot.

Copying this and pasting it again. You cannot get any more clarity than this.

Thanks Kevin for laying out a projected timeline for the build. Best of luck to you and the SkitB Team!

#316 9 years ago
Quoted from loren3233:

mrpostman said:

So the next question is, what is a NIB worth?

$4750 + shipping

Monetarily, exactly that. Although some owners will undoubtedly place a higher value on their machine, be it money or otherwise. Perhaps the real value will be in how much fun it is to play.

#389 9 years ago

Or maybe that is a teaser for the next pin by Stern.

1 week later
#445 9 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Done, payment sent. Man I can't wait to get this pin in my house.

Yep, what he said. Payment made.

Bring on the pin!

#466 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

A simple answer would suffice.

Remember, Google can be your friend. If you want/need more info, research it.

http://www.ul.com/global/eng/pages/corporate/contactus/faq/general/background/

http://www.ul.com/global/eng/pages/offerings/perspectives/newtoul/ulmarkproductcertification/

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/granule/CFR-2011-title47-vol1/CFR-2011-title47-vol1-sec15-103

Now perhaps Kevin, when he has time, can answer whether Skit-B's machines will undergo UL and/or FCC testing. No need to speculate whether he does or does not. Also no need for hearsay as to whether or not one boutique builder will pass testing/certification or not.

#471 9 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

I'll let everyone else worry/quarrel about the legal details while I'm playing the pin. I think makers should focus on their own projects not try and get others tripped up. Just sayin..

^^ This ^^

#491 9 years ago
Quoted from SkitBPinball:

Of course, this is all dependent on the deadline set in the email. Let me be very clear about this just this once, so I don't feel so oppressive when the time comes to either have to say it again or enforce it: THIS IS A HARD DEADLINE. When that date comes, if a buyer has not reached the stated goal a refund will be sent and a waitlister will be contacted to take their spot.

Posting this one more time to drive the point home. Kevin's email to those that had deposits clearly stated that June 28th is the deadline, which is today. If you're in, get that deposit taken care of. If you're out at this point, sorry to see you go. Either way, no more sitting on the fence.

1 week later
#621 9 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

Start a private Google one like Jack did.

Agreed! I nominate Whysnow.

2 weeks later
#732 9 years ago
Quoted from molspin:

I wish I had a picture of my Skit-B Predator machine in my game-room. I'd make it my screen saver, wallpaper, FB background...

Nice! I see what you did there.

1 week later
#759 9 years ago

I'm build number 232. Guess that puts me somewhere near this time next year.

No problem, I can wait. In fact, I'm still waiting on my WOZ. I have plenty of other things to do while waiting.

2 weeks later
#835 9 years ago

TDA, sorry to hear of your recent events. Take care of your family, that's you real priority. We'll be here. Sending some positive thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Phil

1 week later
#875 9 years ago

Nicely done TDA. Thanks for taking the time to put that together. Hope all is well with you and your family.

#897 9 years ago

Woo hoo!! Got the email!

I'm production #182, was #232. Aw yea!! Bring it!

Game #229

1 week later
#932 9 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

But give up a $4750 1 of 250 machine for a more expensive game that will be produced as long as they can sell it and/or pay way more for the limited version of 600? No thank you.

Yep, what she said! Not giving up my spot on this one.

1 month later
#1038 9 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

now many can go back to hating on them for lack of communication rather then wildly speculating about worst case possibilities. I hope they just build the pins it's time to get them out not respond to every unfounded accusation or get caught up in drama filled back and forth exchanges here. I know many would not agree but I want my pin as soon as I can get it.

Well said, TDA! I'm hoping to get my game soon as well.

Phil

#1265 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Presumably whatever the legal reasoning is right now it's got an exit tunnel up ahead, and then I imagine things will clear up.

Wait, someone actually applying some logic here? Thanks Aurich! This is most reasonable. Thanks for posting a very plausible explanation.

Phil
Predator #229

#1325 9 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

Due to some undisclosed issues (dont worry, you will get them via private, self-destructing email shortly) there are a *few* minor tweaks to the title....

Not cool at all. Let it go, seriously.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Half_Life.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-players-guide?tu=Half_Life and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.