stirring-the-pot.jpg
pull out.png
train.png
B1Tdn8GIAAAvzOu.jpg
wpid-NO-SOUP-FOR-YOU616.jpg
image-288.jpg
PredatorHalloweenPumpkin.jpg
coolest-homemade-predator-halloween-costume-2-21310269.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dalbok.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#128 9 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

So did the intro cut scene have a UV wand over it or naturally work? Kev is a big boy and can answer these questions without you demeaning people for asking.

Quoted from SkitBPinball:

Whysnow said:
The main demo portions for hunt mode appear to have on over head lights so no UV visible. The preview segments appeared to be edits/cuts with the old big/overhead UV tube video?

Main demo is directly lit as well as I could in my shop with fluorescent lighting, so yeah, no UV there for sure. The cuts from the preview segments were NOT edits of the previous video, those were taken with a much better camera that simply picks up the UV effect better than the one used to shoot the gameplay. Let me state this once, clearly:
The UV effect that you see in the preview cuts is what you see when hunting in darkness, live on the table.

badbilly27, not sure if you've read through this entire thread or not, but in one of Kevin's initial responses (on Page 1) you can see that he states: "The UV effect that you see in the preview cuts is what you see when hunting in darkness, live on the table." A wand was not used. So I think the answer is that Kevin has already addressed this question.

1 month later
#737 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

predators_2.jpg 32 KB

I nearly spit water on my keyboard when I read that!

#751 9 years ago

FYI

Predator Blu-Ray bundle is the deal of the day on Amazon. 5 blu-ray movies for $19.99.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00JMXWQ1M/ref=mp_s_a_1_2

#752 9 years ago

Made the post above from my phone, so the Link is a link to the Amazon Mobile site. Here is a link for their desktop site for those browsing from their computer:

http://www.amazon.com/Predator-Bundle-Blu-ray/dp/B00JMXWQ1M/ref=br_lf_m_9681485011_1_1_ttl

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dalbok.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-players-guide?tu=Dalbok and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.