Topic Stats

• 1,373 posts
  • 175 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Xerico
  • Topic is favorited by 28 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 98 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screen Shot 2014-11-03 at 12.04.03 PM.png
predator-turkey-hunting.jpg
pred1.jpg
image.jpg
head-in-sand.jpg
image-293.jpg
image-673.jpg
image-732.jpg
stirring-the-pot.jpg
pull out.png
train.png
B1Tdn8GIAAAvzOu.jpg
wpid-NO-SOUP-FOR-YOU616.jpg
image-288.jpg
PredatorHalloweenPumpkin.jpg
coolest-homemade-predator-halloween-costume-2-21310269.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 1373 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 28.
#1351 5 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

No Ted.
It isn't "the silly drama" that keeps it going. It's the fact that there remain a lot of unanswered questions that keep it going.

So how about you create a thread where you can have all your unanswered questions addressed (or not) and stop screwing up other threads by derailing them with your agenda?

There are a handful of people circle jerking this thing... the rest have moved on. This type of crap has no place in this thread and its ashamed the moderators have yet to clean it up.

#1352 5 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

So how about you create a thread where you can have all your unanswered questions addressed (or not) and stop screwing up other threads by derailing them with your agenda?
There are a handful of people circle jerking this thing... the rest have moved on. This type of crap has no place in this thread and its ashamed the moderators have yet to clean it up.

Agreed!

This thread should be about what the OP intended: A video players guide to the Predator pinball!

#1353 5 years ago

Sooooo, how bout those Jets?

#1354 5 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

Agreed!
This thread should be about what the OP intended: A video players guide to the Predator pinball!

But the OP himself removed his own video about playing predator pinball. So... the point of this thread is now impossible.

#1355 5 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

But the OP himself removed his own video about playing Predator pinball. So... the point of this thread is now impossible.

Well.. That does pose a very interesting question, then. Why do we suppose he pulled the video from Youtube? Is there something wrong?

#1356 5 years ago
Quoted from rolandthoms:

Does anyone have a list of the other modes and what they do?

Quoted from tamoore:

The original post has a great players guide with a all the modes and features detailed:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-players-guide#post-1676598

#1357 5 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

Well.. That does pose a very interesting question, then. Why do we suppose he pulled the video from Youtube? Is there something wrong?

Have you just been skimming the past week or so? "Is there something wrong" is the $750,000 question. Literally. Speculating on why he pulled the video(s) from youtube... the images from his website... the mention of Predator from all Skit-B controlled webspace and media... has been the subject of great discussion here on the site.

Today the consensus seems to be "I don't really care so long as my game is made and shipped to me, and in fact you guys asking too many questions about it may endanger that so if you dont mind please shut up just in case you guys stir up something that actually compromises my game being made.".

#1358 5 years ago
Quoted from Purpledrilmonkey:

The original post has a great players guide with a all the modes and features detailed:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-players-guide#post-1676598

No it doesn't. Did you click your own link? The video does not work. None of them do.

#1359 5 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

No it doesn't. Did you click your own link? The video does not work. None of them do.

Skit took down all video and has hidden most pred info from online view. As a paid in full buyer trying to get a refund I appreciate all the posts here from everyone. At least it's something, though not really helpful but better than silence.

#1360 5 years ago
Quoted from rolandthoms:

Blah, blah, blah, blah. How I wish I could come to this thread and read updates, news, gameplay thoughts about the Predator pinball. Instead, once again, the same dudes saying the same things over and over again. Get a life a stfu

Well.... You could go here
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-owners-club#post-2011901

I think even the most vocal critics have been respectful to not post in the owners club forum. When I think of all the crap WOZ owners took early on (I was one of those WOZ guys) and the way things have gone on the JPOP thread (yep I'm a JPOP preorder guy as well) all I can say is that some (not all) of you Predator guys need to get thicker skin!

Maybe some of you guys like the one I quoted above could add another line onto your custom game plaques something like... "I haven't got time to bleed but I do have time to whine about other peoples posts in an open chat forum"

#1361 5 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I think even the most vocal critics have been respectful to not post in the owners club forum. When I think of all the crap WOZ owners took early on (I was one of those WOZ guys) and the way things have gone on the JPOP thread (yep I'm a JPOP preorder guy as well) all I can say is that some (not all) of you Predator guys need to get thicker skin!

Thank you, amen brother!

I took non stop shit from day one on Woz and blindly drank the kool aid and was the top cheerleader for a LONG time! I think back, the dialogue we had back then and the bickering back and forth and wish I hadn't responded that way. I welcome the negative these days, any and all opinions, we are on the SAME team. The idea that there are hidden agendas is ridiculous.

Same thing with JPOP, he addressed the issues appropriately for the time being and I respect him for that and want him to succeed even more so. Huge fanboy but the time came to hold him accountable and get answers to questions. At least with Jpop, I found I could laugh at all the criticism (after Woz) and look at it the right way.

Like another guy said, all of these guys reflect either positively or negatively on the pinball world and they all need to be held accountable.

So let the "open chat forum" continue and the nothing but "positive owner's forum" continue!

#1362 5 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

I'm 100% aware of what I linked. Perhaps a smiley I will add.

If you recall:

Quoted from Purpledrilmonkey:

That's right... let's keep it on topic and keep this about the players guide video in the original post.
Question #1: Where is it?

I would love to discuss the modes and strats. Shame we can't without 'insider info'

#1363 5 years ago

Yeah this crap about being concerned in case you want to order down line is just that crap. I mean haven't most of you haters already made the choice to boycott SkitB? Please go back to the TBL threads and hail the second coming of Pin Jesus. Man its getting boring, moderators close this thread.

#1364 5 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Yeah this crap about being concerned in case you want to order down line is just that crap. I mean haven't most of you haters already made the choice to boycott SkitB? Please go back to the TBL threads and hail the second coming of Pin Jesus. Man its getting boring, moderators close this thread.

Second coming of Pin Jesus, I love it!

Yeah maybe with Phil leaving DP the focus will now be shifted to them lol.

#1365 5 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

This was originally a long winded post that I looked back on and realized was terrible for our hobby.
Speculating on what's going on can only lead to negativity. When I lay out the possible outcomes I realize that speculation, even without malice or intent, can have severely negative consequences.
So I elect to shut my mouth.

I like how Jared stated he was going to write a big write up on what could happen but thought he better not and look who jumps back in to stir the pot again.

Quoted from Jared:

But the OP himself removed his own video about playing Predator pinball. So... the point of this thread is now impossible.

Quoted from Jared:

Have you just been skimming the past week or so? "Is there something wrong" is the $750,000 question. Literally. Speculating on why he pulled the video(s) from youtube... the images from his website... the mention of Predator from all Skit-B controlled webspace and media... has been the subject of great discussion here on the site.
Today the consensus seems to be "I don't really care so long as my game is made and shipped to me, and in fact you guys asking too many questions about it may endanger that so if you dont mind please shut up just in case you guys stir up something that actually compromises my game being made.".

Best of luck to the people that come in here with their conspiracy theories. I am sure that you all have good intentions but you are truly starting to beat a dead horse at this point and that is a FACT.

I genuinely hope that you are all wrong, the games are great and will get shipped soon lets all go and play some pinball now.

#1366 5 years ago

Bakushan the "epic" conspiracist!

#1367 5 years ago

I'm not sure why the horse continues to be beaten...For pages upon pages many of you have repeated theories on why the project is in serious trouble. We get it what exactly at this point do you want to hear? I know many would like to hear directly from Skit-B on the forum but that is not going to happen at this point in time regardless of how long it is harped on. Concerns have been thoroughly expressed and some have disagreed with the theories. An extended dialogue has taken place. Do we really need to go round and round in this circular argument just so we can have further drama? The project has not been trouble free we know that,however, we will all just have to wait to see how it pans out. This is an open forum so of course you all can proceed how you like just adding my 2 cents.

We soon will see if these theories/concerns really prevent owners from getting their pins. What I have heard from Kevin is that there is no licensing issues and the first batch of production pins are being worked on right now. I am fully aware that this is just talk until we see some pictures of production or the pins actually ship but at this point that is the info we have been provided by the company building this pin.

I played the pin at Expo and was impressed by the new lighting effects (color changing) and plastics over the slings and in lanes. I will post to the update thread once I receive any further info on the project. I wish Skit-B luck during the home stretch and hope to post a gameplay video before the years end.

#1368 5 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

We soon will see if these theories/concerns really prevent owners from getting their pins. What I have heard from Kevin is that there is no licensing issues and the first batch of production pins are being worked on right now. I am fully aware that this is just talk until we see some pictures of production or the pins actually ship but at this point that is the info we have been provided by the company building this pin.

Just show some pictures and answer the questions or say why you can't/won't respond. That simple.

This is mickey mouse TDA compared to three years of Woz BS! As you well know

Yes I'm boycotting SkitB for now, but would like some answers to the same questions i had before I bailed. If the dead horse means he simply is going to say nothing more, so be it. If he comes out and says F you, I can respect that. And if all the "dead horses" were buried, pinside would look like a vast wasteland

I reserve the right to change my mind as a "fickle" pinball buyer, I love the theme and I'm sure we will get a chance to buy one at some point if the tide turns!

I'm in on Alien, TBL, Jpop and just about every other pre order known to pinball. I have no agenda, just questions and a simple F U from Kevin would suffice, not you an F U from you guys, but that's ok too.

If it bothers you guys that much feel free to roast me, it's ok.

#1369 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinballfantexas:

Best of luck to the people that come in here with their conspiracy theories. I am sure that you all have good intentions but you are truly starting to beat a dead horse at this point and that is a FACT.

I genuinely hope that you are all wrong, the games are great and will get shipped soon lets all go and play some pinball now.

I see what you did there. heh.

#1370 5 years ago

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? F no!

#1371 5 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Please explain to me what my "agenda" is? Seems like you have all the answers.

#1372 5 years ago

I knew it. Skits finally had enough of us naysayer blankety blanks. Just had a press conference in Chicago today. Must be how he feels? The 15 % ers

#1373 5 years ago

This thread has reached a point where it is no longer following the original topic. So if you are interested in continuing your Predator discussion, please move to the official thread in the Skit-B forum.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion

This thread is now closed.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 2.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 74.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 5.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy
$ 29.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 149.00
Displays
Boston Pinball Company
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 50.00
Lighting - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 22.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 35.00
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 96.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 109.00
Cabinet Parts
Tilted Pinball
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
There are 1373 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 28.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside