pull out.png
train.png
B1Tdn8GIAAAvzOu.jpg
wpid-NO-SOUP-FOR-YOU616.jpg
image-288.jpg
PredatorHalloweenPumpkin.jpg
coolest-homemade-predator-halloween-costume-2-21310269.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 1,373 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 28.
#901 9 years ago

I was production #149... now I am #116.

#902 9 years ago
Quoted from splitskull:

I didn't get any email... yet. I was prod# 61in May

I guess he is going trough them one by one and not mass emails. Got it now. I moved up in prod#. I'm #56 production.

#903 9 years ago

No email yet.

I may have to buy more wood to chew into sawdust to get me through till it arrives.

#904 9 years ago

He emailed me too. Prod #150, #190 out of 250.

#905 9 years ago

No email yet. It will be interesting to see where I'm at. Got in off the waiting list about a year ago at production #243 (game #41).

#906 9 years ago

Production #181...just before Half_LIfe

#24/250 If it bleeds, we can kill it

Its going to be quite a year...Walking Dead, MMr, Predator (I think that will be the order ??)

#907 9 years ago
Quoted from MMuller:

No email for me either, a year ago I was production number 27.

Just got it production #16

#908 9 years ago
Quoted from rolandthoms:

Production #181...just before Half_LIfe
#24/250 If it bleeds, we can kill it
Its going to be quite a year...Walking Dead, MMr, Predator (I think that will be the order ??)

Where's TH?

#909 9 years ago

Wrong year, he's talking 2014.

#910 9 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Wrong year, he's talking 2014.

LOL

#911 9 years ago

Was #84 now production #70.

#912 9 years ago

I'm stoked. Good job Kevin, I'm pulling for ya!!

#913 9 years ago

Lot of fun titles this year. But technically, 2013 I ordered predator. 2014 I ordered MMR. I was thinking walking dead might be 2015. At least that's what I tell my wife.

#914 9 years ago
Quoted from rolandthoms:

I was thinking walking dead might be 2015. At least that's what I tell my wife.

That's funny. You might have some explaining to do. One thing we know with Stern, once the game is announced, they get them out the door quick.

Production #175 in late 2012, now production #115. Looking forward to my game!

#915 9 years ago
Quoted from rolandthoms:

Lot of fun titles this year. But technically, 2013 I ordered Predator. 2014 I ordered MMR. I was thinking walking dead might be 2015. At least that's what I tell my wife.

Yeah, you're in trouble. TWD comes out, and LE's should be in our collections within 6-8 weeks, after they are announced.

#916 9 years ago

Got THE email from Skit-B support... actually twice as there were a few errors in the first version.

#917 9 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

Got THE email from Skit-B support... actually twice as there were a few errors in the first version.

Still no "THE" email for me. I would assume I'm somewhere near #250, but not sure.

#918 9 years ago

Anyone thinking of jumping ship for The Walking Dead? Just curious given the adult theme of the two. I'm staying with Predator myself, though it hasn't been to terribly exciting around here lately. Hopefully some info will materialize soon.

#920 9 years ago

Nope. I don't watch the Walking Dead and just never could get into it. That said, the machine looks like it will probably be fun, the little art details on the playfield are nice, and I want to play one someday. But give up a $4750 1 of 250 machine for a more expensive game that will be produced as long as they can sell it and/or pay way more for the limited version of 600? No thank you.

#921 9 years ago

Never seen the show either, but it's supposed to be pretty good. I'm still working my way through season 2 of Breaking Bad, so I may never get around to the Walking Dead. I did however watch my Predator 3D blu-ray the other night and it was pretty freaking cool. I'm surprised they gave this movie the 3D treatment, but I'm not complaining.

#922 9 years ago
Quoted from jkdblaze:

Anyone thinking of jumping ship for The Walking Dead? Just curious given the adult theme of the two. I'm staying with Predator myself, though it hasn't been to terribly exciting around here lately. Hopefully some info will materialize soon.

crazy times, I am in for both !

#923 9 years ago
Quoted from jkdblaze:

I'm still working my way through season 2 of Breaking Bad

You are in for a great ride, my friend!

#924 9 years ago

I love the Walking Dead! and I hope to own one some day, there will be thousands of TWD's but only 250 Preds, even if there were going to be thousands of Preds there's no way in hell i would jump ship on this bad boy. Predator is and always will be one of my favorite action movies of all time. I would feel the same about an Aliens pin. If Skit B ever decides to do that (HINT HINT) ....I think im going to ship Kevin a copy so he can watch it and be inspired by all its Bill Paxton greatness. Game over man!

#925 9 years ago
Quoted from rolandthoms:

crazy times, I am in for both !

Roland, do you have any young children? I've got a 2 and 1/2 year old, and planning another one soon. Between BSD, Predator, SS, etc I'm just thinking TWD would push it too far (I've got space and money issues as well).

Ted, season 1 was good, I'm hoping it keeps getting better as it goes. I've heard good things, but really know very little about the show (thankfully).

#926 9 years ago
Quoted from jkdblaze:

Ted, season 1 was good, I'm hoping it keeps getting better as it goes. I've heard good things, but really know very little about the show (thankfully).

Yes, that's the thing..it keeps getting better and better.

#927 9 years ago
Quoted from MagicMako:

I would feel the same about an Aliens pin. If Skit B ever decides to do that (HINT HINT) ....I think im going to ship Kevin a copy so he can watch it and be inspired by all its Bill Paxton greatness. Game over man!

I actually like Aliens a little more than Predator, so that could be a good thing or a bad thing for me. Careful what you wish for with Paxton, we might end up with a Predator 2 pin, not that there's anything wrong with that.

#928 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Yes, that's the thing..it keeps getting better and better.

Well I wouldn't hype up Season 2 of TWD too much, but if he can slog through that Seasons 3 and 4 are solid.

#929 9 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Well I wouldn't hype up Season 2 of TWD too much, but if he can slog through that Seasons 3 and 4 are solid.

I believe Ted is referring to Breaking Bad, though I've heard good things about TWD as well.

#930 9 years ago

My kids are all teenagers now (13, 14, 17) so I may not be the best person to ask but its not like we are talking about a Grand Theft Auto video game here....its a pinball machine. Granted, there are zombie images on TWD...
Are you buying the game for you or for them? If its you, then you only live once.

#931 9 years ago

I love The Walking Dead (TV and comic). I think the idea of a Walking Dead pin is better then actually having one. I feel different about Predator.
Now I want to see The Walking Dead vs Predator comic.

#932 9 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

But give up a $4750 1 of 250 machine for a more expensive game that will be produced as long as they can sell it and/or pay way more for the limited version of 600? No thank you.

Yep, what she said! Not giving up my spot on this one.

#933 9 years ago
Quoted from jkdblaze:

I believe Ted is referring to Breaking Bad

Yes.

#934 9 years ago
Quoted from jkdblaze:

Anyone thinking of jumping ship for The Walking Dead?

As I am a big fan of TWD comics and TV series, I must confess the idea crossed my mind. Briefly. I do give a damn about Sterns LE - so the choice would be between Predator and TWD Pro. The $ difference is not as large at it seems (you can get TWD for less than $5k).

But I have waited for Predator for 2 years, I won't give up now!! For better or worse, I will take the full journey. Guess I now want to play Predator for some time. Will see if it is a keeper or not! Also: I will find TWD on location nearby. So not problem to play it. On the other hand, Predator... forget it: if I do not buy it, I won't see it (It seems I am the only French customer!)

#935 9 years ago
Quoted from jkdblaze:

I believe Ted is referring to Breaking Bad, though I've heard good things about TWD as well.

Ah, in that case I agree with Ted completely! I envy you getting to watch Breaking Bad for the first time, I binge-watched the entire show over a month and a half this summer. Excellent stuff!

TWD is mostly good fun (except for the previously mentioned Season 2), but not really in the same league with Breaking Bad in terms of writing and acting.

#936 9 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

Also: I will find TWD on location nearby. So not problem to play it. On the other hand, Predator... forget it: if I do not buy it, I won't see it (It seems I am the only French customer!)

Crazy that you will have the only machine in the country, but I guess it's possible with only 250 being produced. Is Predator popular over there? Has it been stated how many are scheduled to be shipped overseas? I know we have at least two machines, and maybe more, coming to the Houston area.

#937 9 years ago
Quoted from jkdblaze:

Crazy that you will have the only machine in the country, but I guess it's possible with only 250 being produced. Is Predator popular over there? Has it been stated how many are scheduled to be shipped overseas? I know we have at least two machines, and maybe more, coming to the Houston area.

I could be wrong, but I doubt if there would be more than a dozen coming to us down under.
One reason being is the whole rewiring thing that has to be completed at user expense to stop the left flipper firing when the right button is pressed etc and the re pressurisation of the cabinet to stop the balls just rolling around on the underside of the glass.
With us being on the opposite side of the world and all...

#938 9 years ago

11 confirmed coming to the UK with others on the waiting list if anyone else pulls out.

#939 9 years ago
Quoted from Jdfitzy-in-Aus:

With us being on the opposite side of the world and all...

Definitely a top 10 Simpsons episode for me.

The Simpsons in Australia.pngThe Simpsons in Australia.png

#940 9 years ago

Got excite when I saw 20 new posts, then very bummed to see TWD shit is infiltrating yet another thread.

#941 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Got excite when I saw 20 new posts, then very bummed to see TWD shit is infiltrating yet another thread.

I know man, but it seemed slightly better than watching the paint dry. Hopefully Kevin will post something meaningful soon.

#942 9 years ago
Quoted from jkdblaze:

Crazy that you will have the only machine in the country, but I guess it's possible with only 250 being produced. Is Predator popular over there?

I can't be sure but when we talked about grouped shipping to continental Europe, there were 9 games scheduled to Germany, and only one to France. Could be extra ones from the waiting list though, or people very, very discreet.

Predator is (was?) popular here, but never became a cult movie I guess.

#943 9 years ago

I just came across this for anyone that might be interested....

choppa.jpegchoppa.jpeg

And here is where I saw it being sold:

http://www.80stees.com/products/get-to-da-choppa-predator-shirt

Brad

#944 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Pinside rule #61: The more replies there are to a thread, the less actually informative updates there will be to it.

#945 9 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

I just came across this for anyone that might be interested....

Will order one the day I get THE mail with a shipping date...

#946 9 years ago

Anyone know if Kevin is bringing a game to EXPO? It would be cool to see/play a production model.

#947 9 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Anyone know if Kevin is bringing a game to EXPO? It would be cool to see/play a production model.

My guess is no and to be honest, I prefer it that way at this point.

I prefer them to be busy making games and not traveling to shows with a completely sold out title just so arm chair quarterbacks can say what they don't like about it.

There is zero beneifit and lots of potential downside by showing up to expo with a game.

#948 9 years ago

I don't care about them showing up at expo but some simple updates would nice.

1 week later
#949 9 years ago

knocking_on_door_md_wm.gifknocking_on_door_md_wm.gif

#950 9 years ago

shining.gifshining.gif

There are 1,373 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 28.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-players-guide/page/19 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.