pull out.png
train.png
B1Tdn8GIAAAvzOu.jpg
wpid-NO-SOUP-FOR-YOU616.jpg
image-288.jpg
PredatorHalloweenPumpkin.jpg
coolest-homemade-predator-halloween-costume-2-21310269.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 1,373 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 28.
#651 9 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

Waiting for Kevin to come along with some answers. I dont care about game 2, I wanted to know what it was and after that back to getting Predator in people's homes. Also like everyone else still waiting on the email Kevin said he would send us 2 weeks ago with build numbers and a shipping schedule.

Feel the same...just want to know where we all stand and the solid time frame..

#652 9 years ago

Well, someone at Skitb will have to up the communicado game if they want ANY buyers for pin #2.

I'll play the wait and see for another week.

#653 9 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Well, someone at Skitb will have to up the communicado game if they want ANY buyers for pin #2.
I'll play the wait and see for another week.

There wasn't that much for #1 Rick and now he is "Jpopping" without the Jpop track record.

Because he's a good guy and hasn't made stupid statements like Jack, he gets a pass.

Btw, still waiting on refund……..

#654 9 years ago

A couple of weeks after I cancel my order, I get my old job back + a big raise. Figures.
C'est la vie.

#655 9 years ago
Quoted from SPeD66:

A couple of weeks after I cancel my order, I get my old job back + a big raise. Figures.
C'est la vie.

If that's the bad news then hey ... congrats, must be a load of stress off you.

#656 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

If that's the bad news then hey ... congrats, must be a load of stress off you.

I'm looking at it as GREAT news Aurich & thanks for the kind words. I'll live without Predator for the time being. I do envy those of you receiving this NIB game though. Best wishes to all Predator fans.

#657 9 years ago
Quoted from SPeD66:

C'est la vie.

email Kevin>> you never know.

They are so damn slow on communication, maybe they have not even given your spot away...

#658 9 years ago

Thanks Whysnow, but being unemployed for a few months has given me new perspective. I think I'll save some $$$ for now. Looking forward to video footage from new Predator owners soon!

#659 9 years ago
Quoted from SPeD66:

Thanks Whysnow, but being unemployed for a few months has given me new perspective. I think I'll save some $$$ for now. Looking forward to video footage from new Predator owners soon!

I doubt its soon, everything with skit-b seems to be delayed. Im starting to get frustrated.

#660 9 years ago

Wasn't the guy just at a show --->yesterday<--- ?

Damn.

#661 9 years ago

I think that may be one of the problems. He is kind of like a one man show correct?

#662 9 years ago

I think it's a characteristic at this point, that occasionally crosses over into problemhood. Heh. Still, young company, hectic times. I wonder how things will be different logistically with Experts.

#663 9 years ago
Quoted from navajas:

Wasn't the guy just at a show --->yesterday<--- ?
Damn.

Show or not, we were supposed to be emailed a couple weeks ago. Why skit-b is visiting shows hyping a new machine before the first one has released is beyond me.

#664 9 years ago

Show or not, we were supposed to be emailed a couple weeks ago. Why skit-b is visiting shows hyping a new machine before the first one has released is beyond me.

I'm not sure Kevin gave a date when he was sending out the production order emails? I think its good that he is looking past Predator with a second title but not sure how he is funding it? Everyone seemed fine after the players guide video with Kevins revised production dates so i don't get why announcing a second title has everyone worked up as long as he delivers on his word "this time". My main concern is that the money he got from everyone for Predator goes to building Predator.

#665 9 years ago

I also dont recall him saying an email would go out. At this point I'm just hoping the games start shipping late Sept, early Oct.

#666 9 years ago

Surely we must be due for some sort of update or has Predator been pushed to the back burner for pin number 2.
Piss in our pockets a little Kevin,don't care just give us something.

#667 9 years ago

"Piss in our pockets" lol, I haven't heard that one before...fantastic.
Hoping for an update, photo of anything, etc. Most of us don't need much, just an occasional morsel.

#668 9 years ago
Quoted from SkitBPinball:

Yes, we are Eastern Time over here in Michigan. Deadline has hit about ten minutes ago technically, so I'm going to actually turn in at a decent time tonight. I'm sure there will be some folks sending more in overnight, which is fine, so I'm just going to turn my back and get everything squared up in the AM.
Also, yes, of course there will be updated personal emails going out sometime soon after the dust settles to let everyone know where they stand in the new production order and how they've moved around the list.
Exciting times, everyone! Good night!

Id say the dust has settled.

#669 9 years ago

Sorry Kev, natives are restless due to seeing time and energy devoted to pin #2.

Any info on PRED builds would be great.

#670 9 years ago

We may have to wait for the people that got the email they were in after being on the wait list to put up their money. I wonder what the deadline to put up the 3k is for someone getting upgraded off the wait list?

#671 9 years ago

Hey, its only business, any update on refunds?

#672 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Hey, its only business, any update on refunds?

my understanding is that everyone that has requested a refund has gotten one pretty promptly???

#673 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

my understanding is that everyone that has requested a refund has gotten one pretty promptly???

Nope, not me……..yet, but its only $250 so I ain't sweatin it, but it tells me he hasn't even gotten through the freaking order/build/cancel list yet….despite all of the deposits received…..that's BS for you guys

<edited>

Post edited by moderator: Not appropriate please don't post that type of thing on Pinside.

#675 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Nope, not me……..yet, but its only $250 so I ain't sweatin it, but it tells me he hasn't even gotten through the freaking order/build/cancel list yet….despite all of the deposits received…..that's BS for you guys
<edited>..

now you are taking the funny out of it...

#676 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

now you are taking the funny out of it...

Just trying to expand on the funny! Best post eva……..

#677 9 years ago

Id say the dust has settled.

Not quite yet.

Quoted from underlord:

natives are restless due to seeing time and energy devoted to pin #2.

One weekend devoted to pin #2 is hardly excessive.

Quoted from Whysnow:

This is correct. All requested refunds are up to date.

Quoted from iceman44:

any update on refunds?

If you requested a refund, please get with me directly to get it taken care of.

Quoted from NinJaBooT:

I'm not sure Kevin gave a date when he was sending out the production order emails

I didn't.

Quoted from Whysnow:

email Kevin>> you never know.

The oldest email in my inbox that I addressed today was 4 days old.

These forums are most definitely NOT the best way to get ahold of me or get my attention on perceived matters. If you have any questions or concerns, emailing me is by far the most efficient means.

#678 9 years ago
Quoted from Perspex:

"Piss in our pockets" lol, I haven't heard that one before...fantastic.

Unless there's another country in the world that uses this term I'm guessing he's an Aussie. It's funny, we forget our sayings can lose something in the translation sometimes. "Pissing in someone's pocket" means you're giving them a compliment...not sure I realised how odd it sounded until I started trying to explain it - but it's a pretty common turn of phrase here.

#680 9 years ago
Quoted from carbonROD:

"Pissing in someone's pocket" means you're giving them a compliment...

Further translation: It gives them a warm feeling.

#681 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

<edited>
Post edited by moderator: Not appropriate please don't post that type of thing on Pinside.

Don't call the cops, I'm not really threatening a break in of anybody's house

As for Kevin, my understanding was that if we didn't pay up by the deadline date our spot would be removed from the list and we would be sent a refund? Why would we have to request it if we are out of the project and someone else has taken our place? Just send it whenever you can….

#682 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Don't call the cops, I'm not really threatening a break in of anybody's house
As for Kevin, my understanding was that if we didn't pay up by the deadline date our spot would be removed from the list and we would be sent a refund? Why would we have to request it if we are out of the project and someone else has taken our place? Just send it whenever you can….

Who cares he asked for requests to be sent why not just send it and move on?

#683 9 years ago

Why is the video now deleted?

#684 9 years ago
Quoted from Asylum:

Anyone?

#685 9 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Who cares he asked for requests to be sent why not just send it and move on?

It was his rules, pay up or u are out, and claimed he was sending refunds. I guess I'm still in. I can wait for him to get his shit together. No big deal. Just take care of business, whenever.

What's the big deal?

Edit…..email sent, hard to believe my deposit was on Dec. 14, 2012, doesn't seem that long ago

#686 9 years ago

Any idea about the blacklight? Still with the led strip? tube? that guy leds pods?

#687 9 years ago
Quoted from splitskull:

Any idea about the blacklight? Still with the led strip? tube? that guy leds pods?

It's the tubes.

#688 9 years ago

silence is deafening

#689 9 years ago
Quoted from Asylum:

Anyone have any idea why?

#690 9 years ago
Quoted from Asylum:

Anyone have any idea why?

Good luck getting an answer to anything relevant Kevin!

Since SkitB has contracted for game 2 with JJP to make a pin down the road, way down, who is making Predator? Must have been a concern for #2. What about #1?

#691 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Must have been a concern for #2. What about #1?

#1 is a limited release of 250 games.

apples and oranges

#692 9 years ago

If the EoD art isn't redone I predict they're not going to sell even 250 of them.

#693 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

If the EoD art isn't redone I predict they're not going to sell even 250 of them.

What is EoD?

#695 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

#1 is a limited release of 250 games.
apples and oranges

Exactly, how are they going to sell 25 of them? Not trying to be a dick but from Predator to this and so many other options available out there for us to spend our money on?

Zero chance they sell 250 of these, and you think it will cost more or less with JJP putting them together?

Artuno is able to put 14 pins together with his wife in 8-12 weeks with Captain Nemo, who is putting these 250 together?

#696 9 years ago

I am guessing their plan is to sell more than 250... hence the desire to prenegotiate a deal for JJP to build. I am guessing they thought it may also help bring some weight to theri desire to build the company (probably overestimated the precieved value of partnering with a company that has taken too long to even make their own games?)

#697 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Artuno is able to put 14 pins together with his wife in 8-12 weeks with Captain Nemo,

I think it is actually slower than that. But I will talk with Arturo very soon!

250 is already a high number for a boutique pin.

#698 9 years ago

Spooky has been slow getting games out, and they are reasonably well staffed with minions and an office manager responding to emails and taking care of payments. From my perspective, Spooky is about as well run a "boutique" as you could expect, so if they are having a slow go of things, it only goes downhill from there.

#699 9 years ago

when is the first pin schedule for shipping?

#700 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Exactly, how are they going to sell 25 of them? Not trying to be a dick but from Predator to this and so many other options available out there for us to spend our money on?
Zero chance they sell 250 of these, and you think it will cost more or less with JJP putting them together?
Artuno is able to put 14 pins together with his wife in 8-12 weeks with Captain Nemo, who is putting these 250 together?

You already cancelled your order. There's need to carry on with the negativity and skepticism. Let the people who are still in keep the thread positive.

There are 1,373 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 28.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-players-guide/page/14 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.