pull out.png
train.png
B1Tdn8GIAAAvzOu.jpg
wpid-NO-SOUP-FOR-YOU616.jpg
image-288.jpg
PredatorHalloweenPumpkin.jpg
coolest-homemade-predator-halloween-costume-2-21310269.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 1,373 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 28.
#551 9 years ago

I was #55 ...#90 build, I believe.

Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:love the set Ted if I didnt already have one I would of already taken you up on that.

No problem, Dude...I'm sure one of the the gang will want it...Thanks!

#552 9 years ago
Quoted from rai:

lots of people dropping out,

What is your major malfunction? You have zero idea what is going on behind the scenes and what little data you have to go by is actually more people in this thread saying they are in and paid up rather than the opposite.

Go shit on a different parade or I am gonna sneak in your house and rub my nuts on all your lockdown bars.

We will all know soon enough based on how far we move up the production order, but I sure as hell am not going to share any of it publicly since people like Rai want Predator to fail now that they jumped off and are looking for anything to try and create fear and angst.

I am happy that you have found happiness in your IMVE, how about you have a little respect and do the same for those of us that are happy with our decision rather than constantly spouting the same BS and now making shit up.

#553 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

or I am gonna sneak in your house and rub my nuts on all your lockdown bars.

3svgjg.jpg3svgjg.jpg
#554 9 years ago

Rubbing your nuts on another's lockdown bar is a sign of love.

#555 9 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Rubbing your nuts on another's lockdown bar is a sign of love.

I love you lots Jay!

#556 9 years ago

I am happy to see that only a few people have dropped (sad to see "some" of you go) out of this amazing project. It shows the confidence and commitment that you all have in Kevin and his team.

I have been in since day one and I am as stoked as ever. This machine is going to look bad ass in my game room!

Chris

#557 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Go shit on a different parade or I am gonna sneak in your house and rub my nuts on all your lockdown bars.

#558 9 years ago

Congrats to all who stay with the project (including myself). We will be a special group with a special game!

#559 9 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

Congrats to all who stay with the project (including myself). We will be a special group with a special game!

i am so looking forward to modding and tweaking our games with you other lucky fools!

#560 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

i am so looking forward to modding and tweaking our games with you other lucky fools!

Word!

#561 9 years ago

I'm pumped to get mine as well, but probably just as pumped about Matt at BackAlley getting his as you know what that will lead to....MODS..and as good as they get! This will be the smallest run of a single title in awhile. Cool to be a part of it!

#562 9 years ago

I am looking forward to seeing what mods will be created.

#563 9 years ago

I'm anxious to see where I am production wise now.
Hopefully we see some ship in the next 6-8 weeks!

#564 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

That might be the funniest thing I have ever read on Pinside! I am rotflmao right now Holy crap, I can't stop, I've even broken into a laughter beer induced sweat right now

#565 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

That might be the funniest thing I have ever read on Pinside! I am rotflmao right now Holy crap, I can't stop, I've even broken into a laughter beer induced sweat right now

I'm laughing just thinking about you laughing...

#566 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I'm laughing just thinking about you laughing...

Congrats on your other ventures Ted!…..I think I've lost 5 pounds in laughter sweat just thinking about that image from Francis/Hilton…...

#567 9 years ago

Thanks. After a bottle of Champagne I'm laughing too! One of my ventures I may be getting out of. The Cigar Company thing is not moving along fast enough for me and I'm worried about these new Government restrictions/taxes. I would take a loss, but better than getting involved in a quagmire of ca ca.

#568 9 years ago

Ahhhhhh...sci-fi Lobby cards...

IMG_3215.JPGIMG_3215.JPG IMG_3226.JPGIMG_3226.JPG IMG_3225.JPGIMG_3225.JPG IMG_3224.JPGIMG_3224.JPG
#569 9 years ago

Cigars are risky Ted, what are those "lobby cards", they look really cool! Movie theatre?

#570 9 years ago

Yes, bought into a collection. These are theatre lobby cards (11x14) from the 40's and 50's. I have BOOKS more!

IMG_3214.JPGIMG_3214.JPG IMG_3212.JPGIMG_3212.JPG IMG_3213.JPGIMG_3213.JPG IMG_3220.JPGIMG_3220.JPG IMG_3219.JPGIMG_3219.JPG IMG_3218.JPGIMG_3218.JPG
#571 9 years ago

I feel like someday I am going to get an auction catalog from Profiles in History asking me to sign up for the auction of Ted's collection. The only other place I have seem some of the sci fi art is in their sales and on their TV show.

#572 9 years ago

Those are awesome Ted! They look like they are in mint condition too…..

#573 9 years ago

Very cool Ted!

#574 9 years ago

Freaks. OMG that brings back memories. Cool collection Ted. I still can't believe you pulled out of Predator. That would be like bondetall dropping out at this point. The cigar thing is very risky with taxes, regulations, etc. I struggle with how anyone can make money selling tobacco anymore let alone buying it with all the mark up taxes. I'd keep that one a hobby rather than a business venture. But hey, follow the passion and just have fun. Reminds me, any Tingler movie cards? Another one that sticks in my memories.

Back to predator, I need me some UV mods. I want to pee in my pants when I play it in the dark. Maybe I should get that co2 mod in the other thread.

#575 9 years ago

Not gonna just let this statement get dragged under the radar. I don't much care for how it came about, but dang, I'm STILL laughing at this...

51855240.jpg51855240.jpg

#576 9 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

I feel like someday I am going to get an auction catalog from Profiles in History asking me to sign up for the auction of Ted's collection. The only other place I have seem some of the sci fi art is in their sales and on their TV show.

Hah! Could happen. I have most of the classic 50's sci-fi stuff.

Quoted from badbilly27:Reminds me, any Tingler movie cards? Another one that sticks in my memories.

Ask and you shall receive...

IMG_3242.JPGIMG_3242.JPG IMG_3234.JPGIMG_3234.JPG
#577 9 years ago
Quoted from SkitBPinball:

Not gonna just let this statement get dragged under the radar. I don't much care for how it came about, but dang, I'm STILL laughing at this...

51855240.jpg 20 KB

enjoy it, because I can only conjure up centerflank like comedy styling once every few years. That meme has me rollin this morn.

Now back on topic >> go send out emails to kick off any chumps that have not paid up and get the final build list solidified/

#578 9 years ago

Centerflank my ass, it was my balls that got me kicked off pinside god dammit!

#579 9 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

looked like an elbow to me???

#580 9 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Can we say Balls on a pinball forum?

Kim

#581 9 years ago

Before hitting the post button, please make sure your post is in line with our community rules.

#582 9 years ago

Yeah, that was a fun day. Someone re-posted the pic in question in the mod section so we'd know what was going on, and the rest of us were like "What is that... (squinting)... (rotating head)... ( ) is that what I think it is?!?"

#583 9 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

the rest of us were like "What is that... (squinting)... (rotating head)... ( ) is that what I think it is?!?"

funny!

#584 9 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Can we say Balls on a pinball forum?
Kim

"Orbs"

#585 9 years ago

Testicular Orbs.

#586 9 years ago

My testicles are not orbs.

Edit: Hmm. Not globes or spheres anyway. Now I'm wondering what the precise definition of "orb" is.

Edit2: Nope, orb is all but synonymous with globe or sphere. My testicles are not orbs.

#588 9 years ago

When do I pay for my spare playfield?

#589 9 years ago
Quoted from nephasth:

?

#590 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Many of you who know me know that Pinball is only one of my many hobbies...and only in the top 6.
I've recently gotten involved with my partner in buying a sci-fi poster collection (close to 100K),

Combined with what I know you already have, this is going to be one of the nicest collections ever. At least you didn't drop out for something lame and you're still keeping the Scared Stiff. I hope you post a few pics of the collection when it's all together. Anyway, congrats to the Predator owners, it looks like a cool pin.

#591 9 years ago

Thanks Honch! I've posted a few pix above. I have one more lot coming in that includes a few 22x28 posters!
...I just hope someone close gets a Predator!

#592 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

The Predator Limited Edition Trophy Skulls Accessory Pack Thingy.

Pred Pack is sold. Thanks!

#593 9 years ago
Quoted from nephasth:

+1

I want a spare pf and spare plastic set and would like to know price and availablity.

I think at one point it was said these would be passed along at cost (or near it) to customers? I am guessing #s of spare pfs and plastics need to be ordered in advance/ in conjunction with the bulk run?

Kevin >> Please let us know details

#594 9 years ago

I personally think the production will not start until the end of the year, and shipping early next year.

Ive paid in full though, and not complaining! This is a sweet looking pin.

#595 9 years ago

I think it is pretty clear that prodcution is starting in the near future. I am guessing the first few batches will be done this year.

I would bet good money I am playing my game in 2014!

#596 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I want a spare pf and spare plastic set and would like to know price and availablity.

Anyone hear anything on this?

#597 9 years ago

This is by no means official but the first 1/4 of the run sounds like by end of the year, meaning it could be a very good Xmas for me.

#598 9 years ago

I'm so looking forward to finding out my finalized build number!!

#599 9 years ago
Quoted from PinManV:

This is by no means official but the first 1/4 of the run sounds like by end of the year, meaning it could be a very good Xmas for me.

I hope its more than the first quarter if not thats a pretty slow build.

#600 9 years ago

I'm ready!

image-83.jpgimage-83.jpg
There are 1,373 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 28.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-players-guide/page/12 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.