SingleMalts.jpg
head-in-sand.jpg
head-in-sand.jpg
crazy-5.jpg
sunglasses.gif
bush_mission_accomplished_uss_abraham_lincoln_reuters_img.jpg
untitled.png
happy-first-birthday.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sammiesguys.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#98 10 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I wonder how many of the 250 Pinsiders got?

The last count on here a year ago was 113. But I have a feeling that many more have been added since.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-owners-club-taking-names-and-kicking/page/4

Edit: There is a count on there that is more than that, but I will let you count it up Ted. I can only do so much.

#144 10 years ago
Quoted from splitskull:

so it does not come with a shaker?

No. It's just set up to support one.

1 week later
#406 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinballfantexas:

Honestly most likely too busy running Skit-B and making sure he has everything lined up for production.

Im pretty sure that's not allowed. Pinside demands that Kevin bows to our wishes.

#427 10 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

The game seemed to be down more than up on Friday

I was afraid this is what we would hear. Hopefully this gets solved and we don't have a repeat of before.

#613 10 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

I don't think there's been a more "on the fence" game than this

Were you even here for Star Trek? There was basically a revolt on this site. The more of your posts I read, the more it becomes obvious you have no idea what you are talking about.

2 weeks later
#884 10 years ago

Last email I received in december I was number 150 for production. When I got in Oct. 2012, I was 175.

2 weeks later
#1196 10 years ago

Broken record.

2 weeks later
#1593 9 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Thanks for posting. I'll go out on a limb that I hope I'm proven dead wrong on.
They are having problems with the UV. In this video the UV is not viewable at all until the split screen which shows a reflection of the black light wand being used, but during gameplay can't see. I can see the glow balls reacting but nothing on the play field. If Kev is working on that still - and that's the delay - that's cool. No replies to email asking for extension until confirmation UV works in normal lighting situations has me worried - but still hoping.

That's the same video from the very first post in this thread.

#1596 9 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Can't see a bloody thing on that video, no ramps made, no loops made, total dark can't see a darn thing, no UV paint whatsoever.
Greatly disappointed not to see the game at Allentown. It could have dispelled or confirmed a lot with a show appearance. Almost like they didn't want to be seen.

What does any of that have to do with my post? I pointed out that this is the exact same video from the very first post in this thread. Nothing more, nothing less.

#1638 9 years ago

Not even worth addressing.

Post edited by sammiesguys: Not even worth addressing

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sammiesguys.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-pinball-mission-complete?tu=sammiesguys and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.