SingleMalts.jpg
head-in-sand.jpg
head-in-sand.jpg
crazy-5.jpg
sunglasses.gif
bush_mission_accomplished_uss_abraham_lincoln_reuters_img.jpg
untitled.png
happy-first-birthday.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gprotein.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#572 10 years ago

Bottom line: No UV = Mission failed.

There is no or, if, but about it.

1 month later
#1290 9 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

...On the Fence.......

Just curious, Art, do you play a role on the production side for this game?

#1294 9 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Id make some kits up...It would be the only kit you might see me do, but for Predator Fans, Absolutely
(and affordable)
I spoke with Kevin for 10 seconds earlier, he will be trying the UV PAD this weekend, and I will be shooting some pics
on various games...I like the idea of finding a way to make this a hooded lamp, a tilted acc, under plastics for really any game....Most every game I have has UV affect...Now I am trying to convince a new secret company launching
soon, that is making killer colored Silicone Rubbers, and playfield rings, to try UV reactive. (Wait for this Launch!!)
Silicone, to me is MUCH better then Urethane, and I am hoping Kevin might light Camo Green Rubbers on the game!
Thoughts?
Or maybe Glow Plastic protectors...or even maybe game specific decal/overlay in UV reactive.....
Sorry, I am a child of the 60's...Black lights, Lava Lamps, Woodstock...I just like UV....

#1391 9 years ago
Quoted from SkitBPinball:

Solemnly wondering how post-shipment service has become such a topic, considering there hasn't been any official statement one way or the other, save for the warranty information in previous emails. To think any $4000+ item would be sold without any support after the fact would be somewhat ridiculous.

I'm not here to lie to anyone or over-sell anything; I just lay facts down and you guys can take away what you will. 99% of the people who have seen/played the game have seen/played it in an expo hall. 100% of the people who have played it outside of those expo halls have said it works.

Was stated earlier that a new video is in the works. Can't wait for this thing to blow everyone away.

Shit, that's good enough for me.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gprotein.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-pinball-mission-complete?tu=gprotein and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.