SingleMalts.jpg
head-in-sand.jpg
head-in-sand.jpg
crazy-5.jpg
sunglasses.gif
bush_mission_accomplished_uss_abraham_lincoln_reuters_img.jpg
untitled.png
happy-first-birthday.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cybergoonie.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#3 10 years ago

2nd!!!!! Long tall Sally you done made it home!!!!! So pumped!!!! Thank you and great job!!! Can't wait to get mine. #90.

4 weeks later
#827 10 years ago

It's only pinball. Game gets done when it gets done. Too many other more important things to worry about in life. If I don't like the final product...I'll get my $$ back. No reason to guess the who, what, when, where's any why.... On the flip side...Regardless of profession....communication is key, especially w/ marketing & sales....and I think most of us in this race can agree that communication has really SUCKED or been non-existent rather since the "mission complete" vid. Which in turn puts a lot of customers on edge. I'm hoping for a good show for SkitB this weekend. Otherwise I'm afraid it's Hasta la Vista Baby. Hope that's not the case.

1 month later
#1632 9 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

This is such a sad release. I work in marketing for some of the top brands in this world and this game release is EXACTLY how not to do it. They hyped at the beginning. Got legions of fans on board. We're 100% transparent for so many months. Then, when the time came to deliver. They hid. They disappeared. They back peddled. I'm sorry, but for those ready to shell out $5,000, they deserve a video of what they are getting. Where is that video? Nowhere.

All these claims about how it works in the right condition? Come on. Show the game on planet earth. Do we have to fly it into a black hole to see the UV feature? Or just say it doesn't work. Skit B shouldn't have made a game based on such a beloved franchise unless they knew what they were doing. I'm going to say it. Shame on the movie studio for allowing these guys to take Predator and make a game that doesn't live up to the classic that the movie is. And for those who want to disagree...what say you?

Since day 1, this game has been nothing but a justified excuse to own it. If they were making 5,000 units of this game, as is...nobody would own. It's only being bought due to rarity...not because it's a good game. Anyone disagree?

Sorry for the strident remarks, but I have 2 friends being asked to pony up money and all they asked Skit B for was a video of it, and they've gotten no response. That's just wrong. Flat out wrong.

Balls of steel my friend. Balls of steel in this community. I applaud and concur with a lot but not all you stated. I guess that beatings will ensue until morale improves. Prepare for the proverbial beat down. Brace yourself. I for one will remain still and refrain from personal judgment until I see the final video unveiling......Wait for it....wait for it.........zzzzzzzz

#1701 9 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

Why would it "not be true?"
I posted about it well over a month ago with my friend's who lives local to me (we both preordered Predator), we were told to be patient but people posting here, and others have posted now as well, I did not cancel, he did. The problem is you have to get to the bottom of this stuff before it is too late. I mean, I am not saying this is going to happen but if people don't get their deposits back, what are people actually going to do? Maybe it's only "$250" to some people like one person posted, others have paid in full...but legal work would cost a bit to deal with. I have seen people get ripped off in console collecting quite a bit and I have to say that ripping off pinball people would be much much easier because of the large scale money and everyone is too patient about people not coming through for ages.
You also have no email responses...I am not sure how they would magically refund people but not respond to emails as well. It's all encompassing right now for no customer service respsonses.

That's why I rest easy paying with a credit card. No stress...so If it's not gonna happen...I got citi on speed dial. The countdown has begun though. Worst rollout experience ever.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cybergoonie.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-pinball-mission-complete?tu=cybergoonie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.