SingleMalts.jpg
head-in-sand.jpg
head-in-sand.jpg
crazy-5.jpg
sunglasses.gif
bush_mission_accomplished_uss_abraham_lincoln_reuters_img.jpg
untitled.png
happy-first-birthday.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Skulz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#636 10 years ago

I played it at LAX. Had a hunt mode, but saw no UV. In my opinion, the room was plenty dark and leads me to believe the UV light source was lacking. The machine was down at least two separate times for unknown reasons to me. Once I saw the team in the back box and there was a fuse blown as reported by Kevin. One guy from the team was by the game helping instruct people about modes and such which was cool.

Game was set for only 1 player to 'speed up line times'.
There were several guys wearing SkitB apparel at the show accompanying Kevin.
I did not meet them, so I don't know their backgrounds/duties associated with the project.
I spent most of the time in the tourney area, but often looked over and Predator was down and nobody was around when I would expect it to be manned all of the time to see how it held up and to see what caused issues.
I do understand the boredom of standing around, but the game has issues and so should be babysat.
The game also was being a brutal sob when the ball travelled down the right rail SDTM. Game appeared to be level though!

At the time I played, I did not have any problem making any shots. I did have one flipper power drop on me as reported by other people.
Hopper placement seemed fine and had decent movement during normal play.
Back box earrings did not seem to distract during gameplay. I might pick some up for my Halloween setup, but doubt I will put them on my game because of how far out they extend. My opinion is that if games are close to each other then someone that moves the machine a lot will end up making the earrings sway and hit the machines next to Pred. Very well executed on sculpt and finishing done by Matt!

Still looking forward to the game, but to say everything is fine at this point is being oblivious.

I tried to play Duck Hunt, but that had its own set of issues...

1 month later
#1131 10 years ago

Art's uv lighting did not show up via mail yet as far as I heard.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Skulz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-pinball-mission-complete?tu=Skulz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.