SingleMalts.jpg
head-in-sand.jpg
head-in-sand.jpg
crazy-5.jpg
sunglasses.gif
bush_mission_accomplished_uss_abraham_lincoln_reuters_img.jpg
untitled.png
happy-first-birthday.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MagicMako.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#79 10 years ago

Thanks for the vid guys, excited for first machines to ship in a month or so.

#105 10 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

guy above expected first game to ship in a month or so.

Well they have said they expect to start production April 7th I believe, thats a little over a month away, that's what I was referring to, whether or not that date sticks is another issue, either way im not too worried about it.

#217 10 years ago

Well thats a much better gameplay vid at least. Were you only allowed to post it now?

#320 10 years ago

I would love if someone could figure out a chopper mod that had propellers move during certain modes or something. Ill probably get a toy similar to that in the mean time

#340 10 years ago

man i hope every game comes with a pony...

3 weeks later
#799 10 years ago

well they will be in Texas this weekend, and it would seem they had picked their tentative release date to coincide with the end of the Michigan Pinball Expo, which is the following weekend and is the probably the show closest to them and im sure it is where Kevin would love to "officially" announce the beginning of production.

Ill admit I have my concerns, but i dont think we're too far away from some answers, a matter of days.

1 week later
#1018 10 years ago

Anybody go to MPE today/gonna be at MPE this weekend?

#1062 10 years ago

April 7th was the day Kevin stated (with reluctance) back in January that he hoped they would start shipping by.

As per the interview Kevin did at TPF he said that production was still on course for an April start, although he didnt give a specific date.

As stated probably a 100 times over by a lot of people, I'm all for Kevin getting this thing right in his eyes before he starts sending these things out.

#1128 10 years ago

thanks for the vid, from the ramp shots that were hit, i would agree with Kevin's description of "butter smooth", the ball seems to flow up and around and back to the flipper nicely.

4 weeks later
#1677 9 years ago

I have not yet received confirmation of (full) payment received.

Im really trying to stay positive, I do not like posting negative sentiment on this forum, but I'm not sure at what point I should be concerned. Im sure everything will work out in due time.

1 week later
#1815 9 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I'm starting to wonder what happened to Kevin.

I was almost getting worried myself. But then he cashed my check a few days ago. So he must be ok

As Vid pointed out, he hasnt logged into Pinside for about 2 weeks. I can only imagine how he's feeling seeing everything being said about the game (good and bad, but mostly the latter recently). I know he wants this thing to be awesome.

This is 100% my own SPECULATION, but it would seem as though he's now trying to give the game the "Stern" treatment, and not make anymore announcements until the game is absolutely 100% finished and ready for building.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MagicMako.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-pinball-mission-complete?tu=MagicMako and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.