head-in-sand.jpg
head-in-sand.jpg
crazy-5.jpg
sunglasses.gif
bush_mission_accomplished_uss_abraham_lincoln_reuters_img.jpg
untitled.png
happy-first-birthday.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 1,992 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 40.
#251 10 years ago

Kevin. Are you going to be at Allentown?

#252 10 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Kevin. Are you going to be at Allentown?

Ted, can you do a pro video if it makes it to Allentown? I know with your movie background it would be epic. Loved you critter movie ('Hell Spawn' was it?)

#253 10 years ago

Hah! Deadly Spawn. But, yes, I can bring a High Def Camera and take some footage....
Look with some looney toon did!!

Deadly Spawn tattoo.jpgDeadly Spawn tattoo.jpg
#254 10 years ago

Are there no lights in the pops intentionally? I agree with others that the lack of a plastic on the return lane looks unfinished same as the pops.

#255 10 years ago

First of all, congrats to the SkitB team. Thank you for digging pinball and making it happen. You guys rock!!
Couple questions and I apologize if they have already been covered. Will the underside of the playfield have standard rails? Will programming include some type of error detection? Will the machines have an electrical service outlet? Will the t-nuts be pre-installed for those that elect to add a shaker?
I must say that I have really enjoyed the ride so far, thanks for letting us tag along and giving us a peak inside your creative world.

#256 10 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Hah! Deadly Spawn. But, yes, I can bring a High Def Camera and take some footage....
Look with some looney toon did!!

Deadly Spawn tattoo.jpg 185 KB

That's just wrong, hope you have the copyright on that bad boy could be Skit-B number 2 pin.

Don't you know Arnold as well?

If My wife lets me go to Allentown we should get together all the Predator crew.

#257 10 years ago
Quoted from rai:

If My wife lets me go to Allentown we should get together all the Predator crew.

Yes..that would be great!
.....here are those Predator Thingys...a little cheaper than Ebay...

http://www.amazon.com/Predators-Limited-Edition-Trophy-Skulls/dp/B00DIHAQAG/ref=sr_1_1

I just ordered a set!

#258 10 years ago

Kevin, For the award for level 3(payment in full)Can it be an alternate translite with signatures instead of the exact same translite with signatures. Maybe the previous translite design with arnold on it or better yet a predator with the mouth open?

#259 10 years ago

PREDATOR translite art USE.jpgPREDATOR translite art USE.jpg
#260 10 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Yes..that would be great!
.....here are those Predator Thingys...a little cheaper than Ebay...
amazon.com link »
I just ordered a set!

That's a much better deal than eBay!!

Marcus

#261 10 years ago

Yes!...even with shipping it's like $21! Grab em'

#262 10 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

That's a much better deal than eBay!!
Marcus

I guess I got mine thru someone else on eBay this morning bc I got two sets shipped for I believe 38.00...and the already show shipped

#263 10 years ago
Quoted from ulmpharmd:

I guess I got mine thru someone else on eBay this morning bc I got two sets shipped for I believe 38.00...and the already show shipped

The cheapest I found this morning was $29.75 shipped.

If only I had waited a few hours. lol

Marcus

#264 10 years ago
Quoted from ulmpharmd:

Me too. I used Oldpinguy's link, got 2 for $39 total, and they are already shipped. I looked again later because I found out there was a trophy case thingy specifically made to go with the skull set, and the cheapest skull set was around $50 each.

#265 10 years ago
Quoted from vster23:

evin, For the award for level 3(payment in full)Can it be an alternate translite with signatures instead of the exact same translite with signatures. Maybe the previous translite design with arnold on it or better yet a Predator with the mouth open?

An alternate translate would be cool....

#266 10 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

An alternate translate would be cool....

Pretty sure the email already stated that an alternate translite with the signatures would be provided for those who pay in full up front. The game itself will have a 2nd unsigned one.

#267 10 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

I know many people are just now discovering Predator and may not know this, so I'm honestly trying to be helpful, but just so that it is clearly posted somewhere in this thread since it keeps being brought up...
There will be 250 Predator pinball machines. No more, no less. No "blood red" special runs, no limited editions, no remakes, no kits, no nothing. Nada. Zip. Zilch.
There's definitely a waiting list (ever-growing per Kevin) of people wanting more, but there will be no more. Two hundred and fifty per the licensing. I'm sure they also kept it reasonable and achievable because it was their first project and they had to prove their business before venturing out more, but they've already got pin #2 (and possibly pin # 3?) basically coded and in the works, and can't/won't discuss it until Predator is done and shipped. I'm ready for my Predator, but I'm also really really interested to see what pin # 2 is going to be since my husband is driving me insane trying to figure it out. I believe that pin #2 will have a larger production run, but of course no idea what it is and/or how many yet as no details have been given.

fair enough.

pin #2 is True Lies. : P

#268 10 years ago
Quoted from ledge:

fair enough.
pin #2 is True Lies. : P

So... Arnold makes it 'to the choppaaaaaaa' on the Predator machine, then the choppaaaaaa flies off the machine and over to the True Lies pin where he rescues Jamie Lee Curtis. I could totally get behind that.

#269 10 years ago

For anyone that hasn't seen the Predator trophy case diorama, here are some pictures and information about it:

http://www.onepercase.net/2013/07/neca-predator-2-trophy-wall-diorama.html

It looks awesome and sounds more substantial than I would have expected.

Brad

#270 10 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

For anyone that hasn't seen the Predator trophy case diorama, here are some pictures and information about it:
http://www.onepercase.net/2013/07/neca-predator-2-trophy-wall-diorama.html
It looks awesome and sounds more substantial than I would have expected.
Brad

I'm kinda on the fence on these. Don't really suit the game other than the hangin skulls IMO.

#271 10 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

So... Arnold makes it 'to the choppaaaaaaa' on the Predator machine, then the choppaaaaaa flies off the machine and over to the True Lies pin where he rescues Jamie Lee Curtis. I could totally get behind that.

or maybe Aliens2. when your ball drains for the 3rd time. you'll get Hudsons voice saying "game over man, game over".

#272 10 years ago

Next machine is NOT True Lies.

#273 10 years ago

This reminded me of Matt's side topper skull dealies.

predator.jpgpredator.jpg

#274 10 years ago

Pin #2 - My Little Pony

#275 10 years ago
Quoted from corvair61:

Pin #2 - My Little Pony

Looks like it's been done already.....damn it!

27zbw8w.jpg27zbw8w.jpg
#276 10 years ago

Wow, that looks amazing. Great job to the guys at Skit-B!

#277 10 years ago

Congrats you guys! I have seen the pin in several stages and played it several times at various shows in various stages. What pinball enthusiest hasn't dreamed of building a table? Great work, I am looking forward to seeing the real thing. I am hoping you will be at the Michigan Pinball Expo or Allentown. See you there.

#278 10 years ago

Hope you guys make it to Denver for the RMPS!

#279 10 years ago

Hmmm...might have to send a payment soon since...I am #10 production!!! That's right!!!

#280 10 years ago
Quoted from LEE400:

I am hoping you will be at the Michigan Pinball Expo or Allentown. See you there.

Guaranteed for Michigan Pinball Expo, and almost certainly for Allentown. See you there!

Quoted from nephasth:

Hope you guys make it to Denver for the RMPS!

I JUST responded to an email from Dan about 20 minutes ago to see about heading to Denver this year, but it's looking like there's a scheduling conflict with MGC, which we are already committed to.

Quoted from Rick471:

Hmmm...might have to send a payment soon since...I am #10 production!!! That's right!!!

Don't miss out on the extra goodies!

I would just like to take a second to say... Holy crap, guys, thank you all for all of your kind words and enthusiasm for this project! I have been absolutely SLAMMED with communications of all types over the last two days simply non-stop with comments and congratulations on the game, and I can hardly keep up! Thanks to everyone for allowing this immense achievement to happen!

#281 10 years ago
Quoted from vster23:

Kevin, For the award for level 3(payment in full)Can it be an alternate translite with signatures instead of the exact same translite with signatures. Maybe the previous translite design with arnold on it or better yet a Predator with the mouth open?

+1 for the alternate. Great idea

#282 10 years ago

What should I put on my plaque? I'm letting Pinside decide.

#283 10 years ago
Quoted from PinManV:

What should I put on my plaque? I'm letting Pinside decide.

No personalization ... some cool quote from the movie or something. IF you ever do decide to sell it .. nobody wants your name on it.

#284 10 years ago

Since everyone is starting to gear up for their engraving/customization and is limited to 50 characters, including spaces, figured I'd share a link. Not that difficult to count on your own, but easy enough to cut and paste to see if it will work or not.

http://www.lettercount.com/

#285 10 years ago

Good Job Guys! Lots of hard work always pays off in the end. Congratulations

#286 10 years ago

I say personalize the plaque. If the next owner wants to change it he can always have the plaque remade. Plaques are cheap. My BBB says "#6 Custom Made for the Tsubota Arcade" .

#287 10 years ago

Mine says "Personal property of Arnold Schwarzenegger"

#288 10 years ago

Mine will probably say, "I should have spent this on the mortgage."

#289 10 years ago
Quoted from navajas:

Mine will probably say, "I should have spent this on the mortgage."

Cool one.

#290 10 years ago

Mine will be ...

"Predator & Dutch sitting in a tree. K-I-L-L-I-N-G!"

Yep. That's Gold Jerry. Gold!

Marcus

#291 10 years ago

"Built from a quarter bag, a futon and a dream!"

#292 10 years ago

"Inter-Planetary Pinball"

#293 10 years ago

How much does this pinball cost? (I know it's too late to get now, just wondering)

#294 10 years ago
Quoted from FrederikFrost:

How much does this pinball cost? (I know it's too late to get now, just wondering)

$4,750 plus shipping.

#296 10 years ago
Quoted from Marc:

"Built from a quarter bag, a futon and a dream!"

This is my absolute favorite quote. Thanks, Marc!

#297 10 years ago

How about....

"Eating isn't Cheating"

#298 10 years ago

Is it 50 characters total including personalization and machine number? If so, is a "#" going to be used? any other mandated character? i.e. "Build #123" "Production #123" etc? Is there a max char count per line? How many lines total? Sorry if these have been answered previously.

Jason
#201, #202

#299 10 years ago
Quoted from FrederikFrost:

That's 82 Characters.. You will need to shorten it.

#300 10 years ago

"I coulda bought a used 01 Chrysler Sebring instead"

Exactly 50 characters

There are 1,992 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 40.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-pinball-mission-complete/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.