head-in-sand.jpg
head-in-sand.jpg
crazy-5.jpg
sunglasses.gif
bush_mission_accomplished_uss_abraham_lincoln_reuters_img.jpg
untitled.png
happy-first-birthday.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 1,992 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 40.
#1051 10 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

He was hoping to do it after the MI expo but I am guessing since he will be heading out to MGC soon afterwards it might not happen until after MGC.

Ah, okay, thanks for the heads up.

#1052 10 years ago

predator.jpgpredator.jpg

I saw this scrap metal art predator in the Pittsburgh strip district. No, not that kind of strip district.

#1053 10 years ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

I saw this scrap metal art Predator in the Pittsburgh strip district. No, not that kind of strip district.

predator.jpg 219 KB

hey, i saw a similar but different one last summer in San Diego. it was on an artist's table in Old Town.
totally forgot about that. too cool

#1054 10 years ago

Here is a sweet picture I just came across......

Screenshot_2014-04-06-15-19-04.pngScreenshot_2014-04-06-15-19-04.png
#1055 10 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

Here is a sweet picture I just came across......

Screenshot_2014-04-06-15-19-04.p... 963 KB

That's a cool pic, but I still blame Michael McDonald for the downfall of the Doobie Brothers.

#1056 10 years ago

Production Launch 2day!!!! F&@# yeah!

#1057 10 years ago

Predator shot from the Michigan Pinball Expo (MPE)

IMG_0104.pngIMG_0104.png
#1058 10 years ago
Quoted from lamihh:

Production Launch 2day!!!! F&@# yeah!

I thought Kevin was gonna be at some Pinball shows? How is it gonna start production today?

#1059 10 years ago

I just read the last email that was sent out by Kevin. It didn't give April 7 as a production start date, but it did say early April.

#1060 10 years ago

I believe Kevin is bringing the machine to MGC, but not Zoo, so wondering if MGC will be his last show for a while.

#1062 10 years ago

April 7th was the day Kevin stated (with reluctance) back in January that he hoped they would start shipping by.

As per the interview Kevin did at TPF he said that production was still on course for an April start, although he didnt give a specific date.

As stated probably a 100 times over by a lot of people, I'm all for Kevin getting this thing right in his eyes before he starts sending these things out.

#1063 10 years ago
Quoted from Rick471:

My Review of Predator at TPF:
So I played about 10 games on it and watched at least 30. My son played doubles with me on it as well, he is 8yo.
I will preface this by saying I have been on board with this game from the start...I am #7 with production #10. I was hoping to go there and determine why there was so many conflicting reviews regarding it and if I should stay in til the end. So here goes:
When you first see the pin, it really does capture the Predator feel and theme. The red armor looks great as well as the backglass and playfield. What I did not like, as a first impression, are the "earrings" (as some people call them). I really don't like the hanging skull/spines on the machine. I know this is an aftermarket mod, but they should take em off so the customer/buyer sees the pin as what they will actually get. IMO, the playfield and its artwork are well...just bad ass!! It is probably some of the best artwork I have seen in person on a pin. I looked closely at it looking for the UV layer. You can see it if you look close. I think the UV paint they used is just not reacting to the UV light. I don't know why, but it isn't. I don't really think even if the lights were off that the image would react.
The toys on the game are a mixed bag for me. The hanging body just does not cut it for as it is. I like the concept, but it really does look unfinished. It needs something to cover up where it hangs from. It is not really a part of the game and has really, no impact on your scoring in it either. The VUK looks killer and is by far the best feature of the game. It was still glitchy. The ball got stuck there like the optos weren't seeing the ball, so the guy there (not Kevin) had to do some auto ball find and it would kick the ball out. The claw diverter was cool but would place below the VUK.
I like the jungle plastics, but imo there are just too many of them. I would have liked to have seen some Predator artwork on them. Like maybe a Predator high up on a tree.
The lighting is pretty much what others have said here. It is just way to bright and washes out some of the artwork, which for me is a big no-no. The artwork has to be showcased and it just is not right now. I do like the insert lighting. It looks well thought out and the colors light up nicely, especially when you hit modes.
The dmd, sadly for me, just did not do it. I know people have raved about it, but I just think is is not clear enough. I know the dmd has limitations, but maybe they reached too far on it. I know a lot of people will disagree, but that's where I stand. I think it being just strictly orange is a step backwards.
The audio is a big win for me! I love games with great audio. A game can have a great design, flow, be deep, whatever you want to call it, but with weak audio, it would kill the deal for me. Once again, just for me. So this is another area in which the game shines. I would give the sound a 9/10. I would definitely put a sub on this and let the gunfire rip!
So, I played the first game and really stunk it up. From what I can tell, the left flipper was weak compared to the right. It may just need some adjustment. The from two middle targets are a real bitch! You gotta be on your toes when you go for them or accidentally hit them. The come back at you super fast. I don't really mind them, but what I ended up with is a game that I really never wanted a shot to go straight up (if that makes sense). I was always trying to angle my shots outward. So basically, I tried to eliminate 1/3 of the playfield from my shots.
The ramps were not too difficult in hitting...the right flipper worked great and I could hit the left ramp fairly easily. I think the left flipper being weak caused me to miss some ramp shots. The ramp designs themselves were not bad, and I did not mind them. What I did not like was the clunky looks of them as many have mentioned. They do look unfinished. Imo, they need to be modified.
The game itself does not play "fast". The area above the pops really slows down the game. I would consider this somewhat of a stop and go kind of game...kinda. It is fun trying to get some of the modes going, even though I was asking on the fly, "What the hell did I just start?", lol. My best game was 350mil.
So what do I take away from all this??
I am now MORE confused on whether to stay in or bail on this game. I love the theme and the positives I mentioned above. The things I do not like...I really don't like.
I hope there are some revisions that will still be made...I mean some cosmetic changes would make a big difference. Lighting changes, plastic to cover the hanging toy, get the UV paint to work!
I really wanted to go to TPF and love this game and say SB knocked it outta the park, but it just feels unfinished. Like I said...more unsure now than before.
Lastly, on the plane home I asked my son, "What was your favorite machine?" He said, "World Cup Soccer and Terminator 2 are my favorites." I asked, "What about Predator?" He shook his head and just said, "Nah."
I understand he is only 8, but the kid plays a lot of pinball at home. The excitement factor wasn't there for him.
What to do...what to do?!

See that's the thing, I don't think the game is "fast" either and for some reason a lot of people are flipping out and saying different things towards it.

I've played the game. It needs work. It's missing some stuff.

The guy that compared this to a Stern Pro, I have to ask, REALLY???????

I mean, I am glad these guys are trying to bring this game out, but let's go back to this and sit down and realize the following:

You have guys that have full time jobs and have never really made a production pinball before. This really is coming out of a garage so to speak.

This is P-ROC and you don't have experienced designers behind the game. To say that this game plays like Stern Pro games or games released lately either you don't know a thing about pinball or apparently 26 years of Data East/Sega/Stern factory stuff is just tossed out the window.

Almost EVERY pinball has problems. People complain about Stern stuff being broken out of the box, and Williams had tons of incorrect stuff all over their board causing a plethora of problems.

If you're patient I am sure this game will be fine and play fine and come out eventually. However, anyone who is into a pinball for just looks and not playability please find the nearest Wizard of Oz, I am into it for the reverse. I like games that play well, looks can be deceiving (Shadow/Demolition Man) and pretty games can be there just for shiny lights but you have to realize this is essentially being done out of a garage type thing with hard working guys who have other stuff going on.

I hope the game gets the treatment it deserves but I don't agree with the product as it sits right now. I just think people pay so much attention to details of the cabinet(s) vs the actual gameplay issues at hand with things that need to be addressed.

#1064 10 years ago

We just finally received some protos of a new COB UV Panel....It is insanely bright and small.
It has mirror framing around it.....One heck of an amount of UV from a small rectangle...
More, then anything else I have seen....
It might fit somewhere good on Predator....
It is 1" x 1.5"

UVCOB.JPGUVCOB.JPG UVCOB2.JPGUVCOB2.JPG
#1065 10 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

See that's the thing, I don't think. The game is "fast" either and for some reason a lot of people are flipping out and saying different things towards it.
I've played the game. It needs work. It's missing some stuff.
The guy that compared this to a Stern Pro, I have to ask, REALLY???????
I mean, I am glad these guys are trying to bring this game out, but let's go back to this and sit down and realize the following:
You have guys that have full time jobs and have never really made a production pinball before. This really is coming out of a garage so to speak.
This is P-ROC and you don't have experienced designers behind the game. To say that this game plays like Stern Pro games or games released lately either you don't know a thing about pinball or apparently 26 years of Data East/Sega/Stern factory stuff is just tossed out the window.
Almost EVERY pinball has problems. People complain about Stern stuff being broken out of the box, and Williams had tons of incorrect stuff all over their board causing a plethora of problems.
If you're patient I am sure this game will be fine and play fine and come out eventually. However, anyone who is into a pinball for just looks and not playability please find the nearest Wizard of Oz, I am into it for the reverse. I like games that play well, looks can be deceiving (Shadow/Demolition Man) and pretty games can be there just for shiny lights but you have to realize this is essentially being done out of a garage type thing with hard working guys who have other stuff going on.
I hope the game gets the treatment it deserves but I don't agree with the product as it sits right now. I just think people pay so much attention to details of the cabinet(s) vs the actual gameplay issues at hand with things that need to be addressed.

Ok with that being said what are the actual gameplay problems in your eyes? I'd really like to know cause im about to be out on the game

#1066 10 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

We just finally received some protos of a new COB UV Panel

That's pretty cool. Maybe from under the apron?

#1067 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

and I saw it through a Fish EYE lens.......fish eye lens.....fish eye lens.

Mostly....

IMG_3870.jpgIMG_3870.jpg
#1068 10 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

I just think people pay so much attention to details of the cabinet(s) vs the actual gameplay issues at hand with things that need to be addressed.

You don't know how refreshing it is to hear someone on Pinside wanting to discuss gameplay over bling, lighting, and toys.

P.S. Oh! Hey! It's Dreamtr. Is there a forum where I won't bump into you?

#1069 10 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

That's pretty cool. Maybe from under the apron?

I will try one out tonight, and see the throw....

#1071 10 years ago
Quoted from sosage:

You don't know how refreshing it is to hear someone on Pinside wanting to discuss gameplay over bling, lighting, and toys.
P.S. Oh! Hey! It's Dreamtr. Is there a forum where I won't bump into you?

I am kind of all over the place, haha!

Specific gameplay stuff, now mind you, I played the game maybe 10 times and it was down quite a bit but this was in Louisville.

The main problem is the layout of the playfield. I think everyone takes for granted how good some of the designers are with their games and why they are so respected.

The design to have standup targets in the middle of the playfield and almost the same distance of ramps for each flipper (very long shots) means there just is not much "flow" in what specifically there is going on. If you play the game you will understand. Each shot in various games (like Tron) has a purpose. It seems that you may be stuck hitting a bunch of nothing on a lot of these but with first glance the layout looks fine, until you see the foot of space in the middle of the playfield (where most people on 90% of pinballs shoot for) ends up being drop targets and badly positioned pop bumpers. In short, you end up hitting a lot of nothing for awhile unless you are going for very long ram shots and trying to set up a very ambiguous multiball.

With that being said it doesn't seem like much code is in the game for the DMD for callouts and what is going on. The ball getting stuck in spots where there is a ton of dead space isn't making sense either, but the bottom line is the game needs work, but it's to be expected. It's a prototype and has the ability to be a decent game, but you can't confuse it with a Stern title. The "blood" doesn't get flowing with this game so to speak whereas your heart can really be pumping when you play a lot of pins.

Unfortunately most of the "new breed" of pinball collectors only care about mods. I can't even believe how many people just talk about mods and don't care how the games play and to them a game that really has some terrible gameplay somehow looks amazing to them because they added $600 in mods. I understand this is a hobby (car enthusiasts pump up their vehicles to the max) but the thing is I don't claim to be an interior designer, looks aren't as important to me. (Though I have to say some of the alternate translites coming out these days are horrendous and people think they are the greatest things since sliced bread but it is what it is.)

The bottom line is I have played tons and tons of pinballs and I regularly go back and give plenty of pinballs second and third chances to see if I was losing my mind because in my opinion you can't really rate a pinball on a handful of games alone but I go back and reacquire pins that I feel I did not give credit where credit is due.

I still feel this game will be fine if the code is updated but let's me honest, there have been other "custom" games made before this game has even went into production yet. Personally I would like to see this game out and about but you're talking the first pin from a group that does not have Jersey Jack backing, and you see how "well" (being facetious here) WOZ turned out. You just have to know what you are getting into, and this is coming from a Predator fan.

#1072 10 years ago

I never did understand the two stand up targets in the center of the PF.

#1073 10 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I never did understand the two stand up targets in the center of the PF.

LOFL

#1074 10 years ago

Just because many (myself included) like to tinker with mods does not mean we don't care about gameplay that is nonsense. It seems some that don't like mods like to take shots at us for no real reason. It's part of the hobby for some of us and for others it's not no big deal. Doesn't mean pinheads with either preference do not covet gameplay.

#1075 10 years ago

I *only* buy mods. With so many readily available, who needs the actual machines anymore?

#1076 10 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Just because many (myself included) like to tinker with mods does not mean we don't care about gameplay that is nonsense. It seems some that don't like mods like to take shots at us for no real reason. It's part of the hobby for some of us and for others it's not no big deal. Doesn't mean pinheads with either preference do not covet gameplay.

Like I said, it is just like modding a car. No problem in that. The issue I have is that in the past 3-4 years the new crowd that has just gotten into pins pretty much insists that is what makes a good pin these days. Though I will say what I have said for awhile, the "prettier" newer stuff it seems that most people that are not as gameplay oriented will salivate over (family friendly) and the hardcore pinball players tend to stay away from some of those. Just an observation. When you have windfalls of people selling certain "pretty games" that they thought were keepers you can definitely see what I am referring to.

#1077 10 years ago
Quoted from molspin:

I *only* buy mods. With so many readily available, who needs the actual machines anymore?

So are you gonna mod your mods?

#1078 10 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

Haha. I laughed out loud.

If a new Whiplash figure with added EL wire qualifies? ...then I suppose, yes!?

#1079 10 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

Like I said, it is just like modding a car. No problem in that. The issue I have is that in the past 3-4 years the new crowd that has just gotten into pins pretty much insists that is what makes a good pin these days. Though I will say what I have said for awhile, the "prettier" newer stuff it seems that most people that are not as gameplay oriented will salivate over (family friendly) and the hardcore pinball players tend to stay away from some of those. Just an observation. When you have windfalls of people selling certain "pretty games" that they thought were keepers you can definitely see what I am referring to.

I disagree with you, just because you don't like mods does not mean your a hardcore player and vice versa. That is a bit silly IMO. Many mods actually add to the experience and when I play a nicely modded pin verses a stock one the stock one is much more bland. Of course that's just like my opinion man. If some like stock better more power to em but if they think they are a more 'hardcore player' for it they are a bit delusional.

People enjoy modding pins does it mean they will keep them forever? No that is also silly. It's part of the hobby for some we get enjoyment out of enhancing a pin even if it will go some day. I've always gotten more for my modded out pins then you would a stock one so the money loss is not significant and sometime you even come out ahead. However, it's not all about the money it's about the enjoyment a pinhead gets from a pin (both playing and modding). To say one is more hard core player then the other is pretty inaccurate and short sighted IMO. To each their own as always.

Sorry to go off topic all I'll let you have last say so we can get back.

#1080 10 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

I put black mirrors on the inside panels of my tron pin arcade mod.
Is that overkill ?

tron-pin-mini-arcade-onbb.jpgtron-pin-mini-arcade-onbb.jpg

#1081 10 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

I disagree with you, just because you don't like mods does not mean your a hardcore player and vice versa. That is a bit silly IMO. Many mods actually add to the experience and when I play a nicely modded pin verses a stock one the stock one is much more bland. I know that's just like my opinion man. If some like stock better more power to em but if they think they are a more 'hardcore player' for it they are a bit delusional.
People enjoy modding pins does it mean they will keep them forever? No that is also silly. It's part of the hobby for some we get enjoyment out of enhancing a pin even if it will go some day. I've always gotten more for my modded out pins then you would a stock one so the money loss is not significant and sometime you even come out ahead. However, it's not all about the money it's about the enjoyment a pinhead gets from a pin (both playing and modding). To say one is more hard core player then the other is pretty inaccurate and short sighted IMO. To each their own as always.

Sorry to go off topic I'll let you have last say so we can get back.

I am not saying I don't like mods. I am agreeing with sosage is that the only thing people care about nowadays are mods.

I mean, I can join fracas too.

YOU GOING TO UPDATE THE CODE OF THE UPDATED CODE FOR BETTER GAMEPLAY HERPA DERPA? I mean, don't get me wrong, I am a fair opportunity person that calls out the mod and gameplay community =)

All you have to do is look at Demolition Man. Why the heck anyone felt the need to "mod" that game (for gameplay) and change the music when the gameplay was already amazing made absolutely no sense to me.

If you read what I previously stated I completely understand this is like a vehicle to some people, but when you have $2000 in mods and you don't even play the game, it really does turn it into a showpiece you can't play. I will always be a pinball player with minimal mods but I don't dislike them.

And it is definitely not short sighted. I come from a competitive background in arcade gaming, fighting games, and pinball. All 3 have the same type of "modding" going on where there are separate communities within. USUALLY the people doing the mods are not into "playing" the games as much, just modding code, marquees, arcade sticks, etc. Believe me from 23 years of tournaments and all these games I can tell you it is true for many people.

Usually the guy with the gold $500 arcade stick is going to lose 1st round to someone in Street Fighter using a PlayStation pad with a $20 converter. Just saying, lol

#1083 10 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

I agree 100% on this. The modding around here has become priority more so than gameplay or even setting a game to play correctly. Tweeking the gameplay instead of the looks, and many don't even know what that even means.

#1084 10 years ago
Quoted from retired_user_101:

I put black mirrors on the inside panels of my tron pin arcade mod.
Is that overkill ?

Yes. That is over kill. Would be hysterical though.

#1085 10 years ago

I don't get worked up over Mods either way. I have very, very few and the ones I have done are often about fixing game play issues, protecting the machine or helping an inexperienced player (e.g. the piano in TZ, since before that telling someone to shoot the piano was of little value, since hard to see it on the playfield).

Some of the best players I know, who are "hardcore" have mods, maybe not a ton, but some. And some of the best players I know have no mods and would not even think about it (other then to fix game play issues or to protect the machine). So, I don't think you can draw any direct correlations between skill and 'hardcore' and modding.

I will say that newer players to the hobby seem to like mods more then those who have been in it longer. If modding a game makes you happy, so be it, if taking a piece of crap game and bringing it back to life is what gets you pumped, good for you. If re-theming a game gives you enjoyment, have fun. And if building a game from scratch is where you want to spend you time, think twice, but if you still want to do it, go for it. If just playing your games is what gives you a rush -- then just play!! Bottom line, do what makes you happy, life is short and don't ever give a shit what others think.

#1086 10 years ago

Any new news on the Predator pinball?

#1087 10 years ago
Quoted from loren3233:

Any new news on the Predator pinball?

I believe it's getting a new video done so we can actually see gameplay

#1088 10 years ago

MPE Impressions:

General

I went on Sunday as things where wrapping up. The game was up and running up until the last hour or so when they had to do some P-roc stuff. Didn't get to see the boys, but I did get 4 or 5 games in. I have played the game many times over the past few years/expos so I have an idea of the game in terms of the rules.

Approach

I believe most peoples issues stem from it not being the most approachable game in the business. Its not like CV, MM, AFM ect. that have very obvious goals for newcomers. That in combination with the stand-ups in the middle resulted in many very quick games for the people I was watching. Also the hunt mode was basically unused by most as they had no idea what the other flipper buttons did. It is not an easy game to approach but the rules are very deep which leads me to believe it will do well in a home setting, but not as much in the bar.

UV

The UV... I wanted to see it, but I couldn't unless I got just the right angle on the board. It wasn't overly bright and most of the overhead lights where off (welcome change from years past). I hope a combination of brighter (more) black lights, thicker coating of the UV and a slightly darker room will help this, but who knows.

Gameplay

Gameplay was good, however the rear post that actuates on flipper movement was not appearing to do anything. I was working on locking balls and starting modes but never got anything really stringed together. The shots are tight and it really feels like a shooters game. You need to be able to call it and make a tight shot to advance. Very little is accomplished in the game by random or missed shots (stand ups like Green Goblin on SM for example). I have felt for a while, and still do, that this will be a very challenging game for anyone to work through.

DMD/Sound

I play most pinball based on sound and don't really look at the DMD unless absolutely necessary. In general I have issues in these settings as I cant really hear the game. That being said I could tell even at its reduced volume that the sound system is deep, and really wants to be cranked up. The DMD animations looked ok, but its not really my first concern... As long as I have distinct sounds for different modes and accomplishments that's all I personally need.

Art

Looks good and fits well. The plastics above the field of play are nice and add a bit of the jungle feel. With some creative use of LED's I feel this can be enhanced to more of a pimped out Congo LED feel if you know what I'm saying. The things done by Backalley are all top notch and look great in the game.The skulls/spines off the side are a nice touch, however it wouldn't work for my set up... Think ill have Laseriffic do something up personally.

Takeaway

My machine is near the middle of production as of last indicated. I am in for the time being, but I hope to have some of these things addressed in that time. The place I have is good because I can see some completed machines rolling out before I buy. That being said, I am very tempted atm by the new premium Luci pkg that AC/DC has.... Time will tell.

Cheers

#1089 10 years ago
Quoted from GrueLurks:

Predator shot from the Michigan Pinball Expo (MPE)
IMG_0104.png 731 KB

Very cool looking image, but one which I think highlights that as of now, Predator, with its setting that is supposed to make Cambodia look like Kansas, instead has a sort of Fremont Street Experience vibe to it:
http://www.gannett-cdn.com/media/USATODAY/USATODAY/2013/03/27/lights8-16_9.jpg

Still pleading for alternate lighting scheme.

#1090 10 years ago
Quoted from navajas:

Still pleading for alternate lighting scheme.

Yes!...Tweedlefuzz got it when he said give it a congo vibe...most of the bright white leds need to be changed to green, the slings to red and the pops to red also. Alternativley (a pie in the sky) it would have been nice if the plastics were clear with the graphics printed on them so when the black light kicked on they would glow like the ramps.

#1091 10 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Yes!...Tweedlefuzz got it when he said give it a congo vibe...most of the bright white leds need to be changed to green, the slings to red and the pops to red also. Alternativley (a pie in the sky) it would have been nice if the plastics were clear with the graphics printed on them so when the black light kicked on they would glow like the ramps.

Yup I knew someone would get it.

#1092 10 years ago

I have finished testing the COB Panel.

UV Light carries a distance of 3-4 feet with no problems and has an effect up to 6 Feet.
It will light the majority of a playfield with one panel, 1" x 1.5".

I wil try some pictures to share, but Kevin, My Predator Master...pick up the phone and call me....
you really need to try this....

Art

#1094 10 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

UV Light carries a distance of 3-4 feet with no problems and has an effect up to 6 Feet.It will light the majority of a playfield with one panel, 1" x 1.5".
I wil try some pictures to share, but Kevin, My Predator Master...pick up the phone and call me....you really need to try this....
Art

Priority mail me one ready to wire in and I will take it to MGC!

I will cover the cost if you want to do this!

#1095 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Priority mail me one ready to wire in and I will take it to MGC!

I will cover the cost if you want to do this!

Great idea. You could temp it just to see the effect. Did I read that the arcade room is now in the big room where the venders were last year? I hope they keep the lighting down a bit.

#1096 10 years ago

Ill send you one Priority with the others coming your way....

Are you sure he is going...Its not posted on his site according to M...

Art

#1097 10 years ago

spoke with Kevin a few days ago, as of then he was going to be at MGC.

#1098 10 years ago

On its way priority...Make it so!

#1099 10 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

UV Light carries a distance of 3-4 feet with no problems and has an effect up to 6 Feet.
It will light the majority of a playfield with one panel, 1" x 1.5".
I wil try some pictures to share, but Kevin, My Predator Master...pick up the phone and call me....
you really need to try this....
Art

Looks like this has some good potential. Thanks for looking into it and sharing it with us. Hope that this may make the UV layer much more visible.

#1100 10 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I believe it's getting a new video done so we can actually see gameplay

can't wait to see Predator Mods
anyone have a list yet?
hehehehe.....

There are 1,992 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 40.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-pinball-mission-complete/page/22 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.