Topic Stats

• 1,979 posts
  • 263 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by ZenTron
  • Topic is favorited by 30 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 131 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

We-Will-Post-Anything-Predator.jpg
images.jpg
female predator.jpg
whitegoodman.jpg
image-56.jpg
download.jpg
Macallan18_GlenDronach18.jpg
homer beer.gif
SingleMalts.jpg
head-in-sand.jpg
head-in-sand.jpg
crazy-5.jpg
sunglasses.gif
bush_mission_accomplished_uss_abraham_lincoln_reuters_img.jpg
untitled.png
happy-first-birthday.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 1992 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 40.
#1 4 years ago

Yes, this is really happening.

#2 4 years ago

Woo Hoo! Thanks for the Update!!

Edit: Really looking forward to playing it. Sounds Great!! Fantastic way to start the video.

If the game play lives up to the way it looks and sounds, you will have knocked it out of the park.

You got that together a lot sooner than I expected. Wow!

#3 4 years ago

2nd!!!!! Long tall Sally you done made it home!!!!! So pumped!!!! Thank you and great job!!! Can't wait to get mine. #90.

#5 4 years ago

This looks fantastic!

I loved how you started with those little Pinside snippets at the start of the video, the big build-up and then -BAM!- The game! You guys did a great job, it looks bad ass and fun - now I will patiently wait until one crosses the Dutch borders

#6 4 years ago

Most impressive! I really like the glowing balls for the black light mode, and I'm certain it looks much better to the naked eye than through a video camera. I look forward to playing one of these some day!

#7 4 years ago
Quoted from robin:

I loved how you started with those little Pinside snippets at the start of the video, the big build-up and then -BAM!- The game! You guys did a great job, it looks bad ass and fun

Thanks so much. We contracted the help of an extremely skilled friend to do the video editing and it really shines because of it.

Quoted from TheKreator:

I'm certain it looks much better to the naked eye than through a video camera.

Very true. We desperately need to invest in a more sensitive camera, and the video suffered from it, but everyone has waited long enough to see everything come together. It's time to get this show on the road!

Now it's time for us all to get some rest and get prepared for the National Tour, starting in Louisville in less than two weeks

#8 4 years ago

Nice real pinball scoring is back.love the new features especially keeping track of other things besides high scores like I said before. Hope to try someday in Arizona.

#10 4 years ago

HELL YEAH!!! Thanks Kevin! #64

#11 4 years ago

I was never tracking this too closely before. Looks awesome! I wish I had the money to buy one.
You don't have a nice squared picture of the backglass do you? I would like a better pic for the game's Splash icon.

#12 4 years ago

Great vid Gotta make me some space!

#13 4 years ago

Awesome! Thank you.

#14 4 years ago

Really like the intro on the new video. Well done.

Pulling for you guys with this impressive Predator pinball machine.
Looking forward to seeing one up close and playing one this year.

Any chance we will see a predator machine at Texas Pinball Festival 2014 in late March?
Edit: I see that per TPF Facebook page that Skit-B Pinball will be there w/ a Predator pinball machine.

#15 4 years ago

Hi Kevin

great stuff, many thanks for the updates. Maybe you can share some close up pictures at the time. Looking forward to see all the very cool details you designd and can not await my Predator staying at home.

#16 4 years ago

It's going to get all crazy in here today as folks wake up : )
Great job Kevin!

#17 4 years ago

Very Nice!

Borat.jpg

#18 4 years ago

Congratulations! Very impressive.

#19 4 years ago

I'm not on the list, but hopefully will get one someday. Needed to post early on this thread before it goes epic.

#20 4 years ago

Congratulations. If I ever get to hang out with Cybergoonie... maybe I could lay my eyes on one

Great job on getting to the finish line!

#21 4 years ago

You guys did an awful lot of work since Allentown last year. Very, very impressive.

#22 4 years ago

Wow!! That looks amazing!! Can't wait to see one in person and play a few games! Very impressive!

#24 4 years ago

love the music

#25 4 years ago

Now we're talking. New Predator thread and a finished machine. I want to get some of those glow in the dark pinballs. I'll send you some extra money if you throw a set of those in with my machine when it ships Kevin. Cool video btw. Great job getting it together a lot sooner than I anticipated.

#26 4 years ago
Quoted from SkitBPinball:

ยป YouTube video

I am extremely proud of you guys Kevin. It has come a long way from 2 years ago. Great job by the whole SKIT B team for sure

#27 4 years ago

Hope to see you guys at Allentown. Looking forward to kicking your ass at predator again Kevin lol.

#28 4 years ago

Come to Akron!

#29 4 years ago

Damn that's a cool video

Now we need more explanation on Duck Hunt?

I also need to pay off my balance as I was waiting for more.

Can you guys re post the payment info?

#30 4 years ago

Woo Hoo!!! There were moments...well I am sure there were for y'all as well. I am PROUD you have completed the machine. There was a LOT of naysaying.

Maybe y'all have forgotten the early days? Predator = Vaporware from RGP ? IN YOUR FACE RGP! (I consider myself a member of RGP, so there is that)

Who is gonna put together the 250 predators?

Are you expecting to deliver the first one to a home user in 2014 ?

Great job. Just rocks.

Predator #19

#31 4 years ago

Looks great guys. If you get a chance, can we get a lights on, no one talking, overhead camera shot of a few games being played?

I know it sounds really boring to you but I would love the just watch some steady cam vids of things happening in the game.

Fingers crossed that this is coming to MGC so we all get to play it soon!
Also fingers crossed that I will get mine in time for our big charity event this year, MadRollinPinball 2014, Sept12-13.
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/save-the-date-mad-rollin-pinball-2014-sept-12-13th#post-1480324

If you guys want to come, it would be great to have you.

Looks great.

#32 4 years ago

Awesome. The multiball in the dark must be fantastic. Can't wait to play that pin!

#33 4 years ago

NIcely done Kevin, Aaron and SkitB Team! Thanks for taking the time to put the video together. Can't wait for my machine to arrive.

#34 4 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

I'm not on the list, but hopefully will get one someday. Needed to post early on this thread before it goes epic.

You're welcome to come down to Chatt and play around with ours after we get it. I wouldn't be surprised if Blondetall put together a Predator welcoming pinball party.

#35 4 years ago
Quoted from SkitBPinball:

xXThat game is gonna be the Shiznit of Pinball!Xx

Glad everything came together for ya nicely. I actually prefer the current location of the hangin body rather then at the bottom of the ramp. The game looks great! I knew you had it ya

Is the game coming with glow balls?

#36 4 years ago

Congratulations.

#37 4 years ago

Looks good, can't wait to get mine. Thanks SkitB

#38 4 years ago
Quoted from Wahchintonka:

You're welcome to come down to Chatt and play around with ours after we get it. I wouldn't be surprised if Blondetall put together a Predator welcoming pinball party.

Glad to hear Blondetall is getting one! I'll be hoping for an invite.

#39 4 years ago

Now it just needs a headphone kit

#40 4 years ago

Thanks for the video, from what I can see it looks great! Really pumped to get mine!

#41 4 years ago

The game looks great! Love the music and the lighting. Can't wait to play one in person!

#42 4 years ago

Came together real nice, congrats! Thats one bad ass looking machine!

#44 4 years ago

What people can do blows my mind. Congrats on your achievement!!!! Amazing stuff

#45 4 years ago

Stoked for the update Kevin. Pretty awesome milestone, thanks for getting us up to speed.

#46 4 years ago

Wow, bad ass! See you in Louisville!

Brian #46

#47 4 years ago

Quoted from Whysnow:

If you get a chance, can we get a lights on, no one talking, overhead camera shot of a few games being played?

+1 Love to see the Predator in UV during gameplay with in cabinet lighting rather than wand view.

#49 4 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

Glad to hear Blondetall is getting one! I'll be hoping for an invite.

Yup, husband (Wachintonka) and I have been saving up our quarters for awhile now. We'll have to see what the production/delivery schedule looks like and plan a party or something. (And then start selling tickets, lol.) I think we're the only ones in the TN area getting one.

Video looks great! Now I can start trying to figure out a color scheme for decorating around it. I also second this:

Quoted from Whysnow:

Looks great guys. If you get a chance, can we get a lights on, no one talking, overhead camera shot of a few games being played?

#50 4 years ago

Congrats on the end of the long journey, Kevin and crew.
E

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 1,099.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 2.50
Various Novelties
Pinball Wheezer
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 67.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 40.00
$ 59.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 30.40
$ 125.00
Lighting - Backbox
Great American Pinball
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Other
...redshiftLED
$ 224.99
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 160.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 40.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 209.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
There are 1992 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 40.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside