predator_stang.jpg
th_avatar109503_22.gif
baf9_inevitable_betrayal.jpg
th_alien_0011.gif
dancing_fruit.gif
3_predator_rage.gif
hulksmile.gif
Demon_2.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pingod.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#444 12 years ago

Lots of good news coming,keep it up

2 weeks later
#603 11 years ago
Quoted from Drano:

internacollector said:

From ALL the Canadians that are fans and on board for Predator, from Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto, and across the country, keep it up guys.
Nice to see the Canucks out in full force!
After 7 years collecting I only joined the forums earlier this year so that I could get to know others in the hobby a lot better and get more involved... and especially to find some local pinheads.
Seems like the Canadian contingent on pinside has been steadily increasing recently. Very cool to see the support shown for SkitB. One road trip to Allentown and three more Predators coming north of the 49th... that's pretty cool!
Now we all just have to get together and play some pinball!!!
Adriano

I wonder if I am the only one in Calgary,Alberta,to be on the list.
Or Western Canada.

#615 11 years ago
Quoted from trevorm:

internacollector said:

You are both correct I believe. 1 in Alberta (pingod) 1-2 in B.C. (???) 4 - in Ontario (1 for Drano + 3 for me and my boyz) 3 in Montreal (Sparky's Revenge, David C., Red Ketchup) Makes 9-10 Predators total.
You can now add one on the East Coast to the Canadian contingent. I'm in for this despite having previously sworn I'd never buy NIB.

#623 11 years ago
Quoted from internacollector:

Ok, Awesome all around. Great job catching up SkitBPinball. Thank you. We all appreciate it. We are all watching. Woo hoo! We will let you get to work and build this game. We will help wherever we can to get the word out so you get 250 units out there abroad in the world!
Just ask if you need something from any of us. We will be there for you!
Welcome aboard "trevorm" from the Canadian east coast. Great decision to buy a NIB. Just as an FYI, Sparky in Montreal and myself in Toronto are buying PREDATOR as our first NIB purchases. (maybe others are as well too) I also have stated that I would "not buy a NIB", yet here we are and I am doing it with NO hesitation.
For those of you that are curious about "What is up?" with those crazy Canucks, we are watching Pinside south of the border and North of the border check out http://www.maaca.org . It is a Montreal based website for those of us that are collectors of pins up here. If you are in Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto, Montreal or Halifax or anywhere in-between, coast to coast, this is the place to be north of the 49th parallel. The "A" crew is all here. If youwant anythng south of the border, we travel...
Azatotht, Sparky's Revenge, and Splitskull are the three administrators there, and were 3 of the 10 people in the hotel room playing PREDATOR so late @ the Allentown show recently.
I am "internacollector" on Pinside and "Warlock" on http://www.maaca.org.
I am done hyjacking the PREDATOR thread here. I have just have said enough so far, an explanation was in order. Done now. Hope it helps a few more collectors out there to decide.
We all love this project. BACK TO THE GAME. GO!
Happy building guys.
WE believe in PREDATOR.
# 35, # 76, #150

I will check out your site,thanks

1 month later
#762 11 years ago
Quoted from robin:

Time to add it to my wish list

Cheers

1 month later
#1089 11 years ago
Quoted from playboywillis:

Sorry, but since I'm the one who starts half the bullshit on here every morning, I'm never expecting updates and I'm never disappointed. This is my boredom check at work. If I get on and see 30 posts I would expect an update. So if you get on and see 80, then get excited!

You guys are killing me here
I keep thinking there is an update also.

Dan

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pingod.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-pinball-at-michigan-pinball-expo?tu=pingod and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.