predator_stang.jpg
th_avatar109503_22.gif
baf9_inevitable_betrayal.jpg
th_alien_0011.gif
dancing_fruit.gif
3_predator_rage.gif
hulksmile.gif
Demon_2.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballfantexas.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#263 11 years ago

When it comes to some licenses the owner of the property can restrict the information that can be shared with others especially publicly. It comes down to the terms of their agreement. At this point we have to believe SkitBPinball have done whats needed to be done.

So far SkitBPinball I feel have shown a lot of what they can do and I support them for doing this on there own, it is no means a easy feat. Some companies could really take a leaf from their book regarding feedback and releasing information about their product.

They still have to prove themselves regarding playfield art, final shipped product and customer support regarding updates or product problems after shipment. But all companies start small and will get knocked down time once in a while.

But if they stay true to their statement about their business, I think we could see the next serious pinball company in town. They have listened to the community regarding product and pricing and they seem to be doing their best to meet their demands.

SkitBPinball keep doing what your doing.

1 week later
#449 11 years ago

1 month later
#749 11 years ago

Is that the evil dead basement?

4 weeks later
#871 11 years ago

I thought it was for October release?

2 months later
#1516 11 years ago

time to close this thread and move on over the the other side!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballfantexas.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-pinball-at-michigan-pinball-expo?tu=pinballfantexas and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.