predator_stang.jpg
th_avatar109503_22.gif
baf9_inevitable_betrayal.jpg
th_alien_0011.gif
dancing_fruit.gif
3_predator_rage.gif
hulksmile.gif
Demon_2.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mnpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
1 week later
#92 12 years ago

Excellent looking game and I am very interested.
Is there any thoughts of some better GI lighting as it looks a bit dark ?

As a first game out of the gate you guys are doing an impressive job.

What boards and what mechs are being used ? WMS ?

#137 12 years ago
Quoted from jackal2001:

Kevin,
I heard Derek talked to you last night. We'll get you hooked up for Pinfest. Ivan should be getting in touch with you. I hope to see you guys at the show. I'll be working there as well.
Jason

And half are presold already

#144 12 years ago

It's difficult to judge the overall response to what we've seen so far as the creator is present so mentioning negatives would be awkward. I'm genuinely excited about the whole project especially as a nearby pinbuddy is tempted to order one but there are also a few elements that don't light my fire as it were. Of course it's incomplete and in development but I'm wishing I could read a more varied opinion not that I'm saying that the people who like what they see don't.
I just don't think it's much of a 'discussion' thread if people are too polite to say anything negative. I'm genuinely interested and excited about new pinball development but a thread full of uniform praise and cold facts doesn't do it for me. I have thoughts which are varied - good and bad but I'm keeping them to myself after getting so much flak for similar comments about WOZ. Not so much here on Pinside but having the creator posting in the thread makes it a similar situation to the WOZ group.
I know... this is becoming a recurring motif of mine. Not being able to say what you really think in fear of upsetting others, either owners or makers. Just sayin'... again. MOAN MOAN MOAN etc
Does anyone get what I'm saying? Unfortunately, I don't really see a solution so it's probably pointless posting this...
Send post>>

My constructive notes:
The negatives I see are GI lighting as the playfield is a bit dark, and that VUK dropping the ball on the right ramp will be an issue. Either it needs a stainless plate riveted to the ramp which is the easiest at this design stage, or a metal habitrail return ramp. I have included a pic of the left ramp of Cactus Canyon to see what I mean. Also, would like to see an interactive toy or toys with the ball. Is there more goodies to come ? Love the pops in the middle like Barracora. What ? NO Spinner ?? Please add a spinner to the right loop, hitting a fast spinner shot is very satisfying.

The game as a whole looks great and sounds great. I'm excited for this project and future games. Excellent stuff. I'm in.

cactus_ramp.jpgcactus_ramp.jpg

#152 12 years ago

More quotes.

Son of a bitch is dug in like an Alabama tick.
Goddamn Jackpot.
Everyone likes a little pussy.
Come on in fuckers. Come on in... 'Old Painless' is waiting!
I've seen some bad ass bush before but nothing like this.
This shit's something. Makes Cambodia look like Kansas.
The only way outta here is that valley that leads to the east. But I wouldn't wish that on a broke-dick dog.
You're one ugly muther fucker!

#153 12 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

RGR said:herbertbsharp said:S.I.G.N. M.E. U.P!!! I REALLY would like to hear the Jesse quote: "Bunch of slack-jawed f@##0!s 'round here"!!!!!!
Have to be one of the best films to make a pinball on. So many good one liners.

Agreed 100%! I loved the movie as a kid and just can't resist the temptation to get one. I'm so glad all those quotes mentioned above are most likely gonna be in play they are all priceless! It's just got to have the sound bites from that hand cannon roaring.

That's where a cool right orbit spinner would be cool and the Ventura rail gun sound mowing down the jungle

#201 12 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

polyestercowboy said:How about an Aliens machine next? Link the predator and alien machine together for head to head live two player VS action.
Not to incite any flames or take this too far off topic, but doesn't Fox own Aliens...? Then again, Fox prolly owns Predator, and well, he is kinda building a machine on that . I guess what I'm asking, would he have to pay fees for images/sounds/video in Aliens?
Aliens would be AWESOME. Not Alien3/Resurrection...Alien(s)!!!

I'm all in for game #2 as Ridley Scott's Alien

#206 12 years ago

Stan Winston Studios just created this female Predator.
The Predatress

She'll rip your heart out.

"Sheela" model kit sculpted by Narin; Painted by Joe Dunaway; Shared by Stef Man

photo(3).JPGphoto(3).JPG

#207 12 years ago

SkitB:

I'd like to see code implement the balls #1 and 2 lock in the left and right sides as a "real" stationary lock instead of virtual. Kind of like Space Shuttle and other players could steal the locks. Maybe have a 2 ball mutiball mode and a standard 4 ball mutiball. Any thoughts by you or us buyers please chime in. I know many like real locks you can see as your progression in a game. There is a sense of accomplishment.

#214 12 years ago

I want my engraved plaque to say "Built for Arnold Schwarzenegger". Seriously !

#293 12 years ago

Todd Seaver posted these as well as Koz from Mipinball.com

pred1.jpgpred1.jpg pred.jpgpred.jpg

#298 12 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I wish the backglass was one of those linticular (?) thingys where when you move the Predator is seen without the headgear with mouth open...

Now that's a cool idea ! It would be a a hefty cost upgrade I'm sure.

3 weeks later

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mnpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-pinball-at-michigan-pinball-expo?tu=mnpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.