predator_stang.jpg
th_avatar109503_22.gif
baf9_inevitable_betrayal.jpg
th_alien_0011.gif
dancing_fruit.gif
3_predator_rage.gif
hulksmile.gif
Demon_2.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider markmon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#69 12 years ago

Man that looks awesome. Love some of the rules. Hunt is creative. I hope you give an option to reverse the logic on that orbit post. I'd rather hold or hit the flipper to divert and do nothing to get full orbit. How many of these do you plan to build?

#109 12 years ago

I am also excited about this project and your company. I plan to be at the show in Seattle and also would be up for a preorder.

#113 12 years ago
Quoted from RGR:

markmon said:I am also excited about this project and your company. I plan to be at the show in Seattle and also would be up for a preorder.
Lol Mark how about we meet up for drinks???? There would be no shortage of conversation!

RGR: you're on! We can talk about how awesome Stern is

#116 12 years ago
Quoted from RGR:

markmon said:RGR said:markmon said:I am also excited about this project and your company. I plan to be at the show in Seattle and also would be up for a preorder.
Lol Mark how about we meet up for drinks???? There would be no shortage of conversation!
RGR: you're on! We can talk about how awesome Stern is
LOOOOL mate I had a real good laugh about that.... You staying at the Holiday suite in Marysville where the tournament is being held???

I haven't decided yet. I may just drive down for one day and head back that night. So I take it you don't really live in Australia then..

3 weeks later
#514 11 years ago

Just knowing a good wizard mode exists is enough. I wouldnt want any spoilers

#531 11 years ago
Quoted from kmoore88:

I may have missed seeing this, but how is game code expected to be updated post release?

I think that's actually I'm this thread. Something about mem card being mailed to users and *perhaps* allowing downloads for users that are more advanced.

4 weeks later
TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
1 month later
#842 11 years ago

Why does everyone panic if there's no update? Do you see daily updates from Stern or JJP here? Feel lucky that they talked with us and got some feedback and leave them poor guys alone

#846 11 years ago
Quoted from rai:

yea, just a post by Kevin to say "we are still here.." would be nice.

Yea, this is my point. We should not expect a post from Kevin to say "we are still here". Of course they are still here. And we should be thankful that they posted anything at all and move on. They do not owe us their time to come here and make sure we all know they are still here. Instead, everyone should assume they are still here unless you hear differently. If I were them, I would be offended that people here felt that they needed to check in weekly in order to think they are not vanished. When there is something to report I'm sure they'll communicate it to us and probably in a new thread. Until then...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider markmon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-pinball-at-michigan-pinball-expo?tu=markmon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.