predator_stang.jpg
th_avatar109503_22.gif
baf9_inevitable_betrayal.jpg
th_alien_0011.gif
dancing_fruit.gif
3_predator_rage.gif
hulksmile.gif
Demon_2.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider loren3233.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#251 12 years ago

I am with Jackal on this issue.

If you were ever to buy the game from someone else it would be really shitty to have someone else's name tagged to it. I can see/hear it now...your buddy's asking "who's name is that"? and you respond, "Ohh that is the name of the guy I bought the pin from, he was the original owner". Very lame if you ask me.

I think a number system like Jackal mentioned placed somewhere onto the game would be nice and if you wanted to add a "name" with the original purchaser, maybe provide a nice certificate of authenticity with the name/serial number/game number/etc of the original buyer that is included with the purchase. They could mount it on the wall next to the game under glass and a nice frame.

What do you think about this SkitB?

#287 12 years ago

Anybody have a contact phone number to Skit-B?
I emailed and haven't heard back, I know Kevin said he would be quiet on the forum.

Thanks

#348 12 years ago

Anybody hear from the Skit-B guys lately?

1 week later
#494 11 years ago

Hey Kevin,

Any more thought on reducing the SkitB advertisement/manufacture of the game a bit?

#508 11 years ago

Any thought of having wireform habitrails (any color) back to the inlanes instead of the plastic forms?
My reason is the plastic will probably break/scratch over time.

#540 11 years ago

SkitB,

Are you allowed to mention if "all 200-250" Predator orders are filled with potential buyers and you are now sold out?

#577 11 years ago

Or hopefully the SkitB team is having Matt from Back Alley Creations develop a topper or possibly having Joe (Laseriffic) develop one before all these pins ship out. What do you say Kevin, Topper in the works?

#580 11 years ago

I will wait to hear back as well...12 pages on this thread already....Takes some time to get through.

1 month later
#767 11 years ago

I am with you Drano...
I wanted to add it to my list but just couldn't since I don't have it at this point.

1 month later
3 weeks later
#1358 11 years ago

HaHa....Finally an update...Thanks Guys

3 weeks later

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider loren3233.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-pinball-at-michigan-pinball-expo?tu=loren3233 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.