predator_stang.jpg
th_avatar109503_22.gif
baf9_inevitable_betrayal.jpg
th_alien_0011.gif
dancing_fruit.gif
3_predator_rage.gif
hulksmile.gif
Demon_2.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kmoore88.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#528 11 years ago

I may have missed seeing this, but how is game code expected to be updated post release?

1 week later
#627 11 years ago

Has there been any mention of an under PF trough or two? Thinking of a tie-in to the ravine/log trip wire scene......

#658 11 years ago

I hope they stick with the side art they have now, just remove all the Skit B's except for the coin door.

#675 11 years ago

Didn't they address the decal leg wrinkle issue with AC/DC?

#684 11 years ago

Compatible with Stern's shaker...or something they will have made just for Skit-B?

1 week later
#722 11 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

A magnet would be epic surprise for us indeed!.

That and an under PF trough.

1 week later
#775 11 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Thanks for putting it in the database for us Robin. I hope the art on this pin turns out to be wicked!!

I realize it's all a matter of personal taste when it comes to graphic design, but I much prefer the helmeted Predator over the fanged lady parts looking face. I'm Hoping they stick to the helmeted look.

#777 11 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Maybe i'm the only one but where is Kevin and how is this going to get done for the amount we are talking about........I realize this is "non-profit" but really?

I have some concerns about the price point as well, hoping it doesn't mean a sparse playfield (aka Stern Pro like).

#781 11 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I'm just saying if Jpop can't do it on a small run without charging what he does how is Kevin gonna do it....I hope he can but I don't know how the numbers add up....
No deposit, nothing....what do you expect, I don't know...

Seems they've put a lot of effort into it and are motivated to see it through, but with any small venture it doesn't take much to de-rail going in assumptions. For the price point I wasn't expecting a BHZA or WOZ featured pin...maybe I'm wrong on that.

#783 11 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

But think about how hard this is for anyone with experience like Jpop and someone like JJP who is willing to take a loss to get things going....
And then there is "non-profit"...really?

JJP has a significant amount of overhead due to mass producing several hundred units that skit b won't have. JPop also has a new facility because he envisions having a school/studio as well...more overhead. I also expect BHZA's BOM to be on the very high end $$$ wise. Also, factor out the "profit" margin. Having said that, under $5k seems pretty aggressive.

#789 11 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

....but if no one has a dime on the line I guess it doesn't matter....right?

And that's why I'm not worried about it or expect anything from them. Any time they post an update on Pinside is a nice to have.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kmoore88.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-pinball-at-michigan-pinball-expo?tu=kmoore88 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.