predator_stang.jpg
th_avatar109503_22.gif
baf9_inevitable_betrayal.jpg
th_alien_0011.gif
dancing_fruit.gif
3_predator_rage.gif
hulksmile.gif
Demon_2.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jetzxi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#101 12 years ago
Quoted from SkitBPinball:

Here you go, guys. Keep in mind that this is still in extremely early stages of testing, but here's a quick video showing off the whitewood in action. As always, we are looking forward to hearing your thoughts and comments on what we have so far!
» YouTube video

Very cool..... I have been checking this project out for about a week now. I am not sure if any of my questions have been answered and if they have I apologize.

Do you have any plans in place yet in regards to the playfield artwork? I am just wondering what we can expect, I don't think it will be hand drawn considering your ball park price but it has to be better than some recent machines. Also.......... what are your terms in regards to pre orders (deadlines in case I won't to opt out after ordering and your payment plan if decided yet). Lastly......you guys seem far along in this project, what are you anticipating in regards to production / lead times on getting games being built and out the door?

Thanks,
Chris

#130 12 years ago

Thanks for answering my questions Kevin.

Chris Ward

#168 12 years ago

Kevin, are you thinking about bringing the game to the Zoo?

Chris

#189 12 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Watcin it myself tonight. "Goddam jackpot" said by Dillon looking through papers in hut early at the 27 minute 57 second mark made me laugh.

Funny stuff......I searched on demand for it last night but could not find it. Off to Wal Mart today for me I guess.

Chris

#246 12 years ago

Love all the buzz this game is getting but this thread has been quiet for way too long.....four hours now!...... man I wish I could make it to expo this weekend......lots of pics and vids please!

Chris

#268 12 years ago

If it bleeds you can kill it..........if it bleeds you can kill it!

#273 12 years ago
Quoted from BigPhil:

I think about this pinball going to bed. I think about it when I wake up. I think about it during the day.
I'm hooked!

I am the same way lol.......I'm waiting for the Predator blu ray movie to arrive but once I put it in, I am sure that damn musical will still be stuck in my head..... I am hoping I can get to the `Zoo to check this thing out (hoping they decide to bring it). Since I can't make it to MI expo this weekend.

Chris

#296 12 years ago

That backglass is sweet man!! I hope we'll be able to put some LEDs in back of it. Anyone gonna give us a nice shot of the play field? Or are you all too busy having a blast?

I keep trying to talk myself into making the drive Saturday morning just to check this thing out! 13 hours round trip........someone chime in and tell us how cool it is......please.

Chris

#317 12 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

part 1 to the part 2 I just posted, Dawg.
» YouTube video

Thanks for posting the vids Herbert.

#318 12 years ago

Question for the guys at SkitB.......will it come with a shaker motor? If not will the P-roc be pre programmed allowing for an easy add on Mod?

Thanks again, Chris

#320 12 years ago

Make sure to get a video of Gary Stern playing it or at least some pictures!

#344 12 years ago
Quoted from mipinballexpo:

The Predator also showed up to play as well.

Attachments 292600_369874683055304_100000983257608.jpg (78.9 KB, 0 downloads) 5 minutes old

That is just an awesome picture!

#364 12 years ago

Adding the software for a shaker mod is awesome.....you guys rock!

I almost feel guilty being part of the pre....pre order deal and not putting a deposit down yet.

I said almost

Chris

#442 12 years ago
Quoted from riggy469:

I'm shocked you haven't mentioned here that Matt from Back Alley Amusements is going to be working on the toys! That's pretty awesome news!

I knew Matt was speaking with them but I wasn't sure if anything happened or not......that's freaking awesome!!

Chris

#473 12 years ago
Quoted from BigPhil:

The_Dude_Abides said:BigPhil said:
Looks like my girlfriend's engagement ring is on hold!
That cracked me up thanks BigPhil!
Honestly, I just can't imagine the $hit storm this is gonna stir up when she walks in and sees it. It's gonna be bad!
I'm gonna give her all the SkitB contact info. It's their fault

You and me both lol! Although we are already married. I'm thinking I need to give her a gift the same day this machine shows up.

Chris

#523 12 years ago

I am sure you have some cool easter egg ideas...... correct?

#538 11 years ago

I saw that Charlie mentioned you would be on the podcast tomorrow.

#558 11 years ago

Nice segment on The Spooky Pinball Podcast tonight guys!

Chris

2 weeks later
#666 11 years ago

I like big bags of goodies!

#686 11 years ago

Nibbles said:I'm curious about being able to add a shaker motor still, I thought I remember reading that it would be coded into the pin but not physically installed.

Kevin said a while back they would code for shaker (Shaker used on Sterns) and run wiring to front if we wanted that. I think it is a great idea for this theme. Shaker will not be installed or included. Probably be a good idea to add that info to new post as well. Not sure if this has changed but I hope not.

Yes indeed, I remember asking them about the shaker and he said it will not come with one but he didn't see any issues with adding the code for it.

Chris

1 month later
#820 11 years ago
Quoted from BigPhil:

I'm gagging for an update but on the other hand, I don't want to distract them from their work.

Same here.........I need my fix!!!!! But not really since I am assuming they are super busy on the game. It was just really fun in March and April with all the conversations going on.

#827 11 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Yeah i must admit I'm kinda worried I'm sure they are just busy but I know they where ridiculously busy before but Kevin was dropping by here and there, unless they are finishing it up and waiting for a big finished reveal, hopefully it is just that and we are all in for a nice surprise/reveal soon.

I feel the same way. Is there anybody out there? Kevin or Aaron, how is it going? Are we enjoying life?

I think you guys spoiled us in the past and now w just don't know what to do at this point.

How is James doing on the artwork?

Chris #4

#838 11 years ago

That is it.....I quit lol......

GravitaR, where is the update!!!

1 week later
#862 11 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

I'll see them a week from Monday if all goes well. Will post what they let me then or the day after.
I'm kinda curious to see what's been going on as well.

So how was your visit?

#882 11 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

All I can say about the Pred team is that they are very hard at work on the game and an update is just a couple weeks to a month in coming. Sorry can't release the details.

Man, I am jealous........... I should have travelled to MI for my vacation week before last.

Thanks chiming in Gravitar!

#909 11 years ago

Quoted from playboywillis:Hahaha yeah, but I'll say something like remember how I married you, or how you need me for that kid you're always talking about.
No, as long as I always have my money for the bills, it'll be fine. I guess what I had to explain is that somehow, magically, pins hold their value. A $5000 tv is not going to be worth that in 5 years, but a pin will (if it's good) and possibly more. We just need to know that if something happens that my pension can't cover, I could flip this thing quick and get my money back out of it.
I also had to explain that there is no money down and that if the first hundred guys who have the table are generally giving negative feedback (which I think there's no way in hell will happen), then I'll just have to walk away.
Now if I could just get some confirmation from the Skit B guys... wink wink nudge nudge

Good stuff........I just told my wife on Friday that I pre ordered the night Kevin announced it and got #4 and most of the other things you mentioned. She did not give a fuss at all, I will probably need to buy her something nice when the time comes. But I agree it will be worth a lot more than my TV.

#922 11 years ago

So here is a question......... Considering I was super early on Predator and it took me about 6 months (June 2011) to finally pull the trigger on WOZ. I am wondering which machine will arrive first? No pressure Kevin & Aaron, just thinking that if you guys are still on schedule (and no worries if you are not). That I might just get Predator first.

Chris

#961 11 years ago

I hope they add some neat Easter eggs into it.

#1044 11 years ago

30 more teasers since yesterday.........man I love this thread!

Chris #4

#1056 11 years ago
Quoted from playboywillis:

Get this shit back on the front page.
Makes me uncomfortable when it isn't.

I agree......I don't like having to go to page 2

#1073 11 years ago

If it bleeds we can kill it!

1 week later
#1154 11 years ago
Quoted from AkumaZeto:

No idea i was just talking to him the other day and he briefly mentioned he had to get together with these guys to talk shop.

I would imagine that Matt had to finish up all his WOZ work before even touching Predator.

3 weeks later
#1387 11 years ago

Super stoked and now don't feel like doing any work today! Thanks for the update Kevin / Aaron.

See you in Chicago next month.

Chris #4

2 weeks later
#1427 11 years ago

Very quiet here....... I can't wait until Draino gets that email saying his 1st installment is due! Once that happens, I know I don't have long to wait.

#1439 11 years ago

#4 baby!!

#1455 11 years ago

If it bleeds we can kill it!

#1510 11 years ago

Chicago expo recently added a seminar slot for Skit B Pinball. The seminar will start at 5: 00pm on Friday.

#1513 11 years ago

Video Update is here!!!

#1514 11 years ago

6 months later
#1525 11 years ago

Woops sorry posted in the wrong thread.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jetzxi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-pinball-at-michigan-pinball-expo?tu=jetzxi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.