predator_stang.jpg
th_avatar109503_22.gif
baf9_inevitable_betrayal.jpg
th_alien_0011.gif
dancing_fruit.gif
3_predator_rage.gif
hulksmile.gif
Demon_2.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jackal2001.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#125 12 years ago
Quoted from SkitBPinball:

spfxted said:Are you possibly thinking about any of the older films such as Forbidden Planet, War of the Worlds, Time Machine, etc? Something like Attack from Mars couldn't hurt...
...and get yo ass to Jersey!

We'd happily take our collective asses to Jersey! Is there a show coming up sometime soon? We're still incredibly focused on getting ready for our first 'unveiling' show here, but after that I'm sure we'll have some free time for traveling. It would be cool to go to Seattle and Jersey and back in the same year. We could just jump on one of those Dream America tour buses. They allow a pinball machine as carry-on these days, don't they??

Allentown, PA Pinfest is right around the corner. May 4-5. Wish you guys could be there.

#131 12 years ago

Kevin,
I heard Derek talked to you last night. We'll get you hooked up for Pinfest. Ivan should be getting in touch with you. I hope to see you guys at the show. I'll be working there as well.

Jason

#249 12 years ago

Kevin,
Here is an idea for the engraving of peoples names in the apron. I for one don't want to buy a HUO Predator with someones name engraved on it.
What I think would really cool would be to engrave peoples name in the apron in Predator Language.
You can download the font here: http://www.jokerdesigns.com/thehunted/downloads/index.php and install it. Open MS Word and type out your name using that font. Pretty cool!

Or another suggestion would be instead of doing any names on the apron, just state the number. So for example you can spell out "Number 30" in predator language on the apron.

IMHO I think that would be so much cooler than having peoples names engraved on it.

#252 12 years ago

Ya I think they did name plates on BBB too. Pretty dumb since most BBBs have traded hands a few times.

#253 12 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

jackal2001 said:Kevin,
Here is an idea for the engraving of peoples names in the apron. I for one don't want to buy a HUO Predator with someones name engraved on it.
What I think would really cool would be to engrave peoples name in the apron in Predator Language.
You can download the font here: http://www.jokerdesigns.com/thehunted/downloads/index.php and install it. Open MS Word and type out your name using that font. Pretty cool!
Or another suggestion would be instead of doing any names on the apron, just state the number. So for example you can spell out "Number 30" in predator language on the apron.
IMHO I think that would be so much cooler than having peoples names engraved on it.
M
I like that idea alot probably because it's the exact same idea I had and suggested to Kevin when
I pre-ordered last week. Great minds think alike jackal

As much as I would love to order a Predator, I just can't. I only have room for one more pin in my collection, which is going to be X-Men. Also I have spend a ton of money in 2 years on NIB Sterns and I just can't justify dumping more into it. I think 5 is going to be my limit due to Money, Space, Power issues in the house, etc.
I wish the Skit-B guys well and I'll see them at Pinfest in a month.

#312 12 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

So you ARE going to be in Allentown, correct?

They will be at Pinfest.

4 weeks later
#607 11 years ago

I know who the sound editor is on this one. Lets just say the guys at Skit-b had a lot of connections that were set up here in PA when they came to Allentown last week.
He is actually in a pic with the guys.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jackal2001.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-pinball-at-michigan-pinball-expo?tu=jackal2001 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.