predator_stang.jpg
th_avatar109503_22.gif
baf9_inevitable_betrayal.jpg
th_alien_0011.gif
dancing_fruit.gif
3_predator_rage.gif
hulksmile.gif
Demon_2.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider internacollector.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#597 11 years ago

Kevin and Aaron,
Great time in Allentown. The highlite of the show was Predator. From ALL the Canadians that are fans and on board for Predator, from Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto, and across the country, keep it up guys. Looking forward to it and we can't wait for the arrival of this fantastic pin.
# 35 , 76 and 150.
Scott

#602 11 years ago

Thanks for all the shoutouts to the Canucks. Much appreciated and we all can't wait to see you guys again either north or south of the border. We wish you all the best with all the work you have planned for Predator.

Sounds like with Drano in Toronto, we are @ 4 pins and counting in Toronto. (3 added @ Allentown) 3 added for Montreal @ Allentown, a couple out west in Canada, so a shout to Drano for being pin #3 (and yes we are jealous - but happy as you are a Canuck) and it sounds like 9-10 Predators for Canada so far according to a rough count @ Allentown.

BACK TO THE GAME, and we await and watch now for all new info. and developments for Predator.

If you are thinking about signing up for Predator, do it. 250 copies will be gone quickly once word gets out everywhere.

# 35 , # 76 , # 100

#605 11 years ago

You are both correct I believe. 1 in Alberta (pingod) 1-2 in B.C. (???) 4 - in Ontario (1 for Drano + 3 for me and my boyz) 3 in Montreal (Sparky's Revenge, David C., Red Ketchup) Makes 9-10 Predators total.

#620 11 years ago

Ok, Awesome all around. Great job catching up SkitBPinball. Thank you. We all appreciate it. We are all watching. Woo hoo! We will let you get to work and build this game. We will help wherever we can to get the word out so you get 250 units out there abroad in the world!
Just ask if you need something from any of us. We will be there for you!

Welcome aboard "trevorm" from the Canadian east coast. Great decision to buy a NIB. Just as an FYI, Sparky in Montreal and myself in Toronto are buying PREDATOR as our first NIB purchases. (maybe others are as well too) I also have stated that I would "not buy a NIB", yet here we are and I am doing it with NO hesitation.

For those of you that are curious about "What is up?" with those crazy Canucks, we are watching Pinside south of the border and North of the border check out www.maaca.org . It is a Montreal based website for those of us that are collectors of pins up here. If you are in Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto, Montreal or Halifax or anywhere in-between, coast to coast, this is the place to be north of the 49th parallel. The "A" crew is all here. If youwant anythng south of the border, we travel...

Azatotht, Sparky's Revenge, and Splitskull are the three administrators there, and were 3 of the 10 people in the hotel room playing PREDATOR so late @ the Allentown show recently.

I am "internacollector" on Pinside and "Warlock" on www.maaca.org.

I am done hyjacking the PREDATOR thread here. I have just have said enough so far, an explanation was in order. Done now. Hope it helps a few more collectors out there to decide.

We all love this project. BACK TO THE GAME. GO!

Happy building guys.

WE believe in PREDATOR.

# 35, # 76, #150

#622 11 years ago

Pinballdad,

Thank you, and "all the very best to you too". There really are no borders between Canada and the US. It has been this way for 200 years as of this year now. I will PM you the rest.

Can't wait until there is a huge crowd assembled to play the released PREDATOR.
That will be an event. Since I make live events happen for a living. I am happy to assist to make sure this one will be stellar for whatever SKITBPinball may desire or require.

Scott

#625 11 years ago

I know you are there! Just excited to be there too.

2 weeks later
#693 11 years ago

Kevin, Great update. We are all still listening, waiting and watching North of the border. All the progress sounds great. We will continue to observe restlessly.

Let us know if there is a new thread in the works. All suggestions sound good so far. Lots of copies of Predator coming up here, and still counting north of the 49th parallel.

Looking forward to it with all the same enthusiasm as Allentown.

4 weeks later
#828 11 years ago

Kevin and Aaron are working and building I believe. I am sure all is well. I am looking forward to this more than any other pin coming out, and even though I love the X-MEN, I ordered Predator! Why? Because I met and spent time with Kevin and Aaron once, and I believe in them and they made me believe! No matter how distant they are or how long it takes, I will wait patiently and be excited for the result. Period.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider internacollector.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-pinball-at-michigan-pinball-expo?tu=internacollector and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.